剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I can take over.
我能来掌管
I don't think signing the hotel over
我不认为把酒店
to my 19-year-old girlfriend would ease the public's mind.
转让给我19岁的女朋友会打消公众的疑虑
What about Lily?
莉莉呢
She's Bass industries.
她掌管拜斯工业
The last thing I want is my father's company bailing me out.
我最不希望的就是我父亲的公♥司♥里面没有我
I don't see what choice you have.
我看不出你还有什么选择
The D.N.A. results.
基因监测结果
What do they say?
怎么说
Looks like I've got another choice.
看起来我有其他人选了
Damien, um,
达米恩
There's something that you should know before...
有些事情你应该提前了解
What is it? You can tell me anything.
什么事 你可以告诉我任何事情
I'm a virgin.
我是处♥女♥
I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
in case...
以免
Uh, I just wanted you to know.
我就是想让你知道
I kinda figured.
我明白了
It's really not a big deal.
这不是什么大事
Well... actually, I mean, it is...
事实上 我是说 那
It is kind of a big deal for me.
对我来说是大事
I mean...
我是说
I chose you, and that...
我选择了你
It means something to me. Does it...
对我来说那就意味着
Jenny, why don't we talk about this after?
珍妮 我们待会再谈这个问题
Okay?
好吗
No, I don't-- I don't want to do this.
不 我不想 我不想做了
Damien, where--
达米恩 你去
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I knew you were just a kid.
我想你还是小孩一个
Well, the police are looking into it,
警♥察♥已经开始调查了
But they don't seem optimistic
但是想要今晚找到他们
that they're gonna find them tonight.
情况可能不太乐观
They're not at the hotel.
他们不在饭店
There was nothing any one of us could have done.
我们什么也做不了
Jenny's mind was set.
珍妮已经下定了决心
Everyone will be happy to know
我和达米恩分手了
that Damien and I broke up.
你们都高兴了吧
Jenny, I'm sorry for you, but that's what happens--
珍妮 我很抱歉 但到底发生了什么
Whatever, Dad. Am I still grounded?
你管呢 爸爸 我还是会被禁闭吧
Yes.
是的
Okay. I'll just, um,
好把 我这一年剩下的日子
stay at home for the rest of the year.
可能都会待在家里
All right, now I'm really tired,
好了 我很累了
So if it's okay with you, I'd just like to go to my room.
所以你们如果没什么事了 我回房♥间了
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
That's a relief.
真让人欣慰
So then you and Damien didn't No, we did.
那么你和达米恩没有 不 我们做了
Honestly, Serena,
说实在的 瑟琳娜
I don't know what you were so worried about.
我不明白你干嘛这么担心
It was no big deal.
又不是什么大事
Would you mind closing the door on your way out?
不介意的话 麻烦你出去的时候关上门
I should have trusted you.
我本该相信你
The test came back?
测试结果出来了
It's hard for me to let people in.
我很难对人敞开心扉
I abandoned you when you were just a baby.
你还是个婴儿的时候我就抛弃了你
How could it not be?
你当然会变成这样
I want to change.
我想改变
I want to trust you. I need to,
我想信任你 我必须信任你
Because I need someone to take over operations of my hotel
因为我需要有人来管理我的酒店
for a while. What?
一段时间 什么
It's mostly just a signing authority.
基本上就是签些文件
I'd still have a voice behind the scenes.
我还是会幕后指挥的
It just needs to look like I'm gone,
但表面上要表现得像我不在了一样
until the scandal subsides.
直到丑闻平息下来为止
Charles, it's--it's too much.
查尔斯 这太重要了
There are other people who'd do a better job.
有人能做的更好
I don't trust those other people.
我不相信那些人
Those other people aren't my mother.
那些人不是我的母亲
Look, it's not hard. I'll show you everything
这并不难 我会告诉你
you need to know.
该了解的所有事情
You just have to sign these papers.
你只需要签署这些文件
Hello, mother.
你好 妈妈
Lily, It's been six months. I'm afraid it's time
莉莉 都六个月了 我想我们该
we check back in with the good Dr. Van Der Woodsen.
去范德·伍德森医生那儿复诊了
Can't we get someone else to do the tests?
我们不能找别人做测试吗
I mean, does it really have to be him?
真的有必要找他吗
You know he's the right choice,
你知道应该找他的
and it's been too long already.
已经拖了很长时间了
Please, darling. For me.
求你了 亲爱的 就算为了我
Okay.
好吧
I'll get on the next plane out.
我会乘下一班飞机去
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Lil?
莉莉
Hey. Everything okay?
事情都顺利吗
Actually, that was my mother,
事实上 是我妈妈
And she is at Canyon Ranch.
她在峡谷牧场酒店
And normally, I could ignore her pleas, but--
一般来说 我可以忽略她的要求
You should go.
你应该去
I think Jenny and I need some time right now anyway.
反正我和珍妮也需要一点时间
Maybe when you come back, you and I can start all over.
或许等你回来 我们就能重新开始了
I would love that. Clean slate.
我非常期待 重新开始
Absolutely.
完完全全
Clean slate.
重新开始
So, uh, so, listen,
听我说
I know your room is a benefits-only zone...
我知道你的房♥间属于情人专区
But, uh, right now I-I need to talk to my friend.
不过 这一刻 我真的需要跟朋友聊聊
Fine. I'll make an exception. Shoot.
好 我可以破例一次 说吧
Well, you see, there's this girl,
你看 有个女孩
and--and under normal circumstances,
一般情况下
I'd tell everyone, "Hey, everybody.
我会跟大家说 "嗨 大家
"I'm seeing this amazing girl.
我遇到了一个迷人的女孩
I think it might be serious."
我想这次是认真的"
But this girl and I--
但是这个女孩和我
we agreed that that would be a mistake. Interesting.
我们都觉得那会是个错误 有意思
The thing is, keeping these feelings aside
问题是 把这种感觉埋在心里
is--is--is killing me, cause all I want to do is
简直要逼死我了 因为我最想做的就是
tell everyone how happy I am.
告诉每个人我有多么开心
How happy are you?
你有多开心呢
Oh, I'm very, very happy, very happy,
我非常 十分 超级开心
The kind of happy that people write embarrassing songs about.
就像人们写的那些肉麻情歌♥里那么开心
Then, as your friend,
那么 作为你的朋友
I think you should tell people.
我觉得你应该告诉大家
And as long as this is still a benefits-only zone...
还有这里还是情人专区
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was calling Rufus.
我很抱歉我没有告诉你我打给了鲁弗斯
No, it's okay. My plan was dumb anyway.
不 没关系 我的计划本来就很蠢
Nate, I...
内特 我
I'm really sorry I left the morning after we...
我很抱歉当时我第二天一早就离开了
You know, I never meant to hurt you.
你知道的 我从没想过要伤害你
Oh, I know.
我明白
I wish that somehow, we could relive that night,
我希望 我们能重现那晚的时光
because this time I know that you love me,
因为这一次我知道你爱我
and you know that I love you.
你也知道我爱你
What are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么
The lawsuit?
官司
The scandal?
丑闻
The fact I just signed over my hotel?
还是我刚刚转让了我的酒店的事
We're celebrating you...
我们庆祝你
opening your heart to your mother...
向你母亲敞开了心扉
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表