剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip Girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Blair, I just got invited
布莱尔 我刚接到
to the Institute of Arts and Letters'
文学艺术学会的邀请
summer artists retreat.
邀我今夏到罗马度假
That's incredible! But what could possibly be the problem,
太棒啦 那还有什么好犹豫的呢
besides Rome in August?
当然八月的罗马确实很热啦
I need your photographic memory
我需要你发挥惊人的记忆力
and your passion for social upheaval
和对社会动♥乱♥的一贯热情
to help me write the book about the upper east side.
帮我完成一本上东区主题的书
My computer's gone.
我的电脑不见了
It's gossip girl. She took it.
是"八卦天后"拿走了
After we got the address for tonight,
拿到今晚的活动地址后
I gave it to Gossip Girl.
我就发给了"八卦天后"
I just need you to keep our agreement.
我只需要你遵守我们的约定
Take down Lily.
搞垮莉莉
You can't hold me responsible for everything bad in your life.
你不能把你的一切不顺全都怪罪于我
I can because you are.
我能 你就是罪魁祸首
I want you gone for good. Pack your things.
我希望你永远离开 收拾行李去
Serena, their is no "us".
瑟琳娜 我们早分道扬镳了
And--and now that our parents are splitting up,
现在我们的父母也分开了
I never have to see you again.
我也不用再见你了
Do you have what I asked for?
有我想要的东西吗
What did we bury in that coffin?
我们埋葬的那具棺材里是什么
Starting today,
所以从今天起
I will be the only Bass in Bass Industries.
我将会是拜斯实业唯一的掌管者
All I've done is work to protect your legacy.
我所做的一切都是在努力保护你的产业
And pine after Blair Waldorf.
也是为了追求布莱尔·霍道夫
I'm gonna take over my mother's company,
我要接手我妈妈的公♥司♥了
and it can be our future.
我们可以在那里共筑未来
You said I always bet against you,
你说 我一直和你对着干
but this time I'm all in.
但这次 我和你站在一边
Could it be any hotter?
还能再热点吗
It's a good thing you're not fair-skinned.
还好你不是白皮肤
Otherwise, your summer "Under the Tuscan Sun"
否则你的托斯卡纳艳阳下之旅
would end up under a scalpel, removing a melanoma.
就得以手术摘除黑素瘤告终
I know it was my idea,
虽然是我叫你来的
but why did I bring you to Italy?
但是我们为什么要来意大利
I should be at the workshop right now in Rome
我这会应该在罗马的研讨会上
with all of the other writers, writing.
和其他作家一起奋笔疾书
You shouldn't be creating in a workshop.
研讨会上没法儿进行创作
You're not an elf.
你又不是精灵
Besides, how can you possibly be inspired inside?
而且 你怎么可能会有灵感呢
But here, on the other hand,
然后 在这里
if you're really looking for payback,
如果你真的想有所回报
then what better place
想要打破上东区的
to knock the upper east side out of the dark ages
黑暗时代的话 有什么地方
than in the cradle of the renaissance itself?
会比文艺复兴的起源地更合适呢
Da Vinci, Galileo, Humphrey...
达芬奇 伽利略 汉弗瑞
Underwood?
安德伍
Oh, dio mio. Have you learned nothing?
老天 你还没长教训吗
Technology means hackers.
高科技意味着被黑客攻击的可能
We're going old school.
我们走传统路线
Don't just stand there. Start typing.
别傻站着 快去打字
Oh, grazie. I'm parched.
谢谢 我渴死了
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll get yours when I get mine.
货到付款
Real names this time. No holding back.
这次用真名 无须顾忌
Everyone gets exposed. The naked truth.
爆料每一个人 揭露赤♥裸♥的真♥相♥
Faster! Faster! Faster!
快点 快点 快点
Could this take any longer?
慢死了
I'm gonna ride this thing all night long.
我要坐一晚上的车
I hate trains.
火车真讨厌
Excuse me. Can you, like, move your leg?
抱歉 你能收下腿吗
My god!
老天
Do...
再
that...
来
again.
一次
What's the rush?
急什么
We've got all the time in the world.
我们有大把的时间
Welcome back, upper east siders.
欢迎回来 上东区的各位
Call me superstitious,
就算是我迷信吧
but I've got a feeling this fall could be my last season.
但我有预感这个秋天将会是我的最后一季
Let's face it. I've been at this a long time.
说实话 我早有此意了
But age breeds wisdom,
但是时间催生智慧
and this I know--
我知道的是
The best is yet to come.
好戏还在后头
You both look so relaxed.
你们两个看起来精神都很好
Hamptons good for the soul, huh?
汉普顿斯是个身心修养的好地方吧
Well, yes, the Hamptons were lovely,
对 汉普斯顿很不错
but nothing compares to the Seychelles,
但是哪里都比不上塞舌尔群岛
where Bart and I renewed our vows.
我和巴特重新携手誓言
Which was restorative.
真是滋补良药
But our time with Eric off the African coast
但是和艾瑞克在非洲海岸那段时间
was the highlight.
才是最精彩的
Have you heard from Mr. Chuck?
您有恰克先生的消息吗
Well, we're hoping Charles used his summer to relax
希望查尔斯的夏天
as much as we have.
和我们过得一样轻松愉快
Well, I'm sure as soon as he sees what happy couple you are,
我相信只要他看到您两位现在幸福的样子
happy family won't be far behind.
原来的幸福家庭很快就会回来的
I'm not so sure.
我不那么确定
Look at all this. It'll take weeks to get through.
看看这一堆 得好几周才能看完
I thought Serena was keeping the apartment in order.
我以为瑟琳娜在 这里会井井有条呢
Well, that was the deal.
原本是这样的
And since she's been ignoring my texts,
她不回我的短♥信♥
our primary mode of communication,
而我们俩沟通基本就靠短♥信♥
I assumed she was taking care of it.
我以为这里由她负责
Vanya?
瓦尼亚
When is Serena gonna be back?
瑟琳娜什么时候回来
Miss Serena?
瑟琳娜小姐吗
I haven't seen her all summer.
我整个夏天都没有见到她
I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me.
你能抽空见我 十分感谢
Yeah, well, it's nice to have
换个人
someone else asking the questions for a change.
来提问也挺好的
Plus professor Peiser taught
而且在哥伦比亚大学的时候
my favorite journalism class at Columbia.
佩泽尔教授的新闻课是我最喜欢的课程
Well, clearly it worked. I mean, look how successful you are.
你显然学以致用了 看看你现在多成功
Well, we're about to find out.
我们以后会知道的
I think it's really brave,
你决定自己运营《观察家》
you deciding to run "The Spectator" on your own.
我觉得你很勇敢
No investors, no partners, no safety net.
没有投资人 没有合伙人 没有安全保障
Wait, are you here to freak me out
等等 你是来吓唬我的
or write a paper on--on my paper?
还是想写一篇关于我们报社的论文
Sorry. I'm just impressed.
抱歉 我只是觉得很钦佩
I wouldn't be going it alone if I didn't think I could succeed.
我如果没有把握是不会独自运营的
And I have a story on the horizon
我还有一个即将完成的故事
I know is gonna secure the company's future.
能够保证公♥司♥的未来发展
You wouldn't happen to want
你不会是想要
to give Professor Peiser's class an exclusive?
对佩泽尔教授的弟♥子♥另眼相看吗
No.
不会
But I like your initiative,
但我喜欢你的积极主动
And if we're still in business by the time you graduate.
如果公♥司♥能撑到你毕业的话
Maybe I'll interview you for a job.
我可能愿意给你面试机会
Lily, hey. How are you?
莉莉 你好
Serena? No, I haven't heard from her all summer.
瑟琳娜吗 没有啊 我整个夏天都没她的消息
I assumed she was somewhere
我想她可能在图鲁姆[墨西哥城市]
between Tulum and the Turks and Caicos.
也许去了土耳其或是凯科斯群岛[拉丁美洲]
Don't--don't worry about it.
先别着急
Serena's disappeared on us before,
瑟琳娜以前也爱玩失踪
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表