剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But that doesn't stop me from loving you. It never has.
但这不能阻止我爱你 从来不能
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Well, we can keep asking each other if we can do this.
我们可以一直问对方能不能这样做
We can keep planning and talking
我们可以一直计划 一直讨论
And adjusting and talking some more,
然后做出调整 再接着讨论
Or we can just leap.
或者我们可以直接跳过这一步
So let's leap. Let's get married.
那让我们跳过这一步 我们结婚吧
We're already getting married, Rufus.
我们已经在准备了 鲁弗斯
I mean soon. I mean tomorrow.
我是说尽快 明天
We leap.
一步到位
Oh, my god. Yes. We leap.
好吧 一步到位
Put on those dancing shoes,kids.
穿上舞鞋吧 孩子们
Looks like we're going to the chapel.
我们要去参加婚礼了
The Whitney is a no, Harvard club a no
惠特妮的答案是不 哈佛俱乐部也是
And Colicchio laughed in my face when I asked about craft.
当我询问飞机的时候 克里奇奥当着我的面嘲笑我
The only time I want to hear "no"
唯一一次我想听到 "不 "的时候
Is if Ruth Madoff wants an invite.
是鲁思·曼多夫想要得到邀请的时候
Constance crew, what have you got?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 怎么样了
My sister's a florist. She can handle the flowers.
我姐姐是开花店的 花的问题解决了
Great. We've got cake. My aunt owns a bakery.
很好 我们有蛋糕了 我阿姨开蛋糕店的
She said she found a "cancellation."
她说她发现了一个退订
Oh, I'm sorry. My family's in investment banking.
不好意思 我家是干银行投资的
They're all broke.
他们都破产了
Then you can go.
那你可以走了
Dorota.
多洛塔
I call the sonic youths.
我给音速小子打电♥话♥了
They in north Hampton, will try to make it.
他们在北汉普顿 正在赶过来
Acceptable. Hey, Jenny, you okay?
可以接受 珍妮 你还好吧
You've been working on that dress all night.
你已经缝了一晚上裙子了
Yeah. It's like my own "project runway" challenge.
这像是我自己的《天桥风云》
Wow. This is really happening.
真的发生了
Are you sure you don't need any help?
你确定不需要任何帮助吗
For once, don't worry about any of the wedding details.
这次不必担心任何关于婚礼的细节
You work on getting married. And write those vows.
你就负责好好结婚 写完誓约
Oh, I just finished.
我刚刚写完
Then let me hear them.
念给我听
Yeah. Yeah, aunt Irene. So I'll--I'll see you then?
艾瑞妮阿姨 当时候见
Okay. Yeah, the socks fit perfectly. All right. Bye.
袜子很合适 谢谢 再见
Don't make me do this.
别逼我这么做
You know it's only a matter of time before georgina spills.
你知道乔治娜知道只是个时间问题
Yeah, that's exactly why we should tell my Dad.
这就是为什么一定要告诉我爸爸
Dan, this was your idea.
丹 那是你的主意
Lily and your Dad are too precarious right now.
莉莉和你♥爸♥爸的关系太不稳定了
This is their wedding day. You can't drop a bomb like that.
今天是他们结婚的日子 你不能坏了大事
You're gonna have to hold Georgina off for one more day.
你要再拖乔治娜一天
You can do this. Be strong.
你可以做到的 坚强点
Okay. Just, um, remind me later to kill you, please.
好吧 但别忘了随后提醒我要杀了你
Hey, Dad, listen. So I gotta go out for a couple of hours,
爸爸 我要出去几个小时
But I will be back as soon as I can.
但我会尽快赶回来
It's my wedding day. Where are you going?
今天我结婚 你要去哪
You don't want to know,
你不会想知道的
But it's absolutely, absolutely important. I promise.
但是这的确的确很重要 我保证
"And watching the sun set over the ocean
在圣克鲁斯看着夕阳
"In santa cruz that day,
慢慢没入大海的那天
I knew that Rufus Humphrey was meant for me."
我知道鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 对我的意义
Mom, are you kidding me?
妈妈 开玩笑呢吧
Those could be the exact same vows you wrote for klaus.
这和你写给克劳斯的誓言是一样的
You substituted lederhosen for doc martens
你用靴子代替皮短裤
And nice for santa cruz.
用圣克鲁斯代替尼斯
No, they couldn't.
不 不是
Oh, god. I'm terrible at this.
老天 我不擅长这个
What do I say?
我该怎么说
This wedding isn't like your others.
这个婚礼不像其他的
You're marrying Rufus-- your soul mate,
你要嫁给鲁菲斯 你的精神伴侣
The love of your life--
你的毕生所爱
Talk about that and your futures together,
和他谈谈誓词和你们的将来吧
What you'll do, all that kind of stuff. God.
你们以后会怎么过之类的 天啊
Serena, I just got off the phone with the mayor's office.
瑟琳娜 我刚给市长办公室打完电♥话♥
He's agreed to expedite permits.
他同意尽快批准
Rufus and Lily can get married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
鲁弗斯和莉莉可以在 布鲁克林植物园举♥行♥婚礼了
It's perfect. Okay, what are we waiting for?
太美好了 我们还等什么
Amalia, new mean girls,
阿玛利亚 新一代恶女们
Go to the garden and get to work.
去植物园开工吧
Blair, you're on whip-cracking duty.
布莱尔 你负责掌权大局
I'll deal with the caterers.
我负责联♥系♥宴会承办商
Mom, just please work on those vows. Okay.
妈妈 在誓词上下点功夫 好吧
I'll handle everything else.
剩下的一切我来办
Wow. I wondered what happened to Poppy.
我还在想波比怎么了
I had no idea it was that easy to get someone deported.
原来要赶走一个人这么简单
That's--that is, um, that's--that's so thoughtful.
这 这太老谋深算了
That's so Georgina.
太有乔治娜的风范了
Uh, you know, I really missed you while you were away.
你不在的时候我真的很想念你
You did?
真的吗
I-I heard you were seeing someone.
我听说你在跟别人约会
I was. But she--it turns out
是的 但她居然背着我跟
She was dating Orlando Bloom behind my back. Can you believe that?
奥兰多·布鲁姆约会 你能相信吗
No.
不信
Yeah.
是啊
Huh. It is amazing how down that guy's star-o-meter has gone.
那家伙在明星排行榜上下跌的速度真惊人
I shouldn't have been with someone like that.
我真不该和那样的人在一起
You know, there's--there's no-- there's no history there.
以前没发生过这样的事
In fact, I was thinking that maybe we could hit the reset button on us.
事实上 我在想 或许我俩可以重新开始
You know, like go on a date, something like that.
比如出去约会什么的
Really?
真的
You want me to be your date at your dad's wedding today?
今天你♥爸♥爸大婚日 你想我跟你约会
I-I read about it on "gossip girl."
我在八卦天后上看到的
Uh, y-y-you know what? That's kind of a--
知道吗 那是个
It's a private event. It's small.
是个私人婚礼 规模不大
Uh, so tomorrow.
那么就明天吧
Oh. Yeah. Okay. Uh, that--that works.
好 行 这样很好
Great. Yeah, okay.
太好了 好
What does it mean when someone used to grab your ass
如果以前有个 搂着你屁♥股♥的人 现在不这么做了
But now doesn't?
这说明什么
It means that someone's a big fat liar.
这说明这个人是个大骗子
How is my favorite bridesmaid?
我最爱的伴娘可好
Working my butt off, but happy. You're coming, right?
快忙晕了 但很开心 你会来 对吗
I wouldn't miss you in something pink and poofy.
我不会错过你一身春色的样子的
I'm serious. I know you've been avoiding my friends.
我说正经的 我知道你一直在避开我的朋友
But this is my mother's wedding. It's important.
可这次是我妈妈的婚礼 这很重要
I know. You can't hide from them forever.
我了解 你不能躲他们一辈子
Chuck is prickly. I'll be there,
恰克不好对付 我会去的
And I'm not afraid of Chuck.
我不怕恰克
I wouldn't pull out the suit quite yet.
我还不会放手这个案子
I've spoken to Bree Buckley.
我已经和布里·巴克利谈过了
She told me everything.
她把一切都告诉我了
Did you tell her where I was?
你告诉她我在哪儿了吗
I told herThere's a certain wedding at the garden
我告诉她在植物园举♥行♥的那场婚礼了
That she and her family wouldn't want to miss
她和她的家人肯定都不想错过
you are setting me up.
你在给我设圈套
No, I'm giving you a choice.
不 我是在给你选择的机会
You can go to the wedding and tell Serena the ugly truth.
你可以去参加婚礼 然后告诉瑟琳娜真♥相♥
Even if by some chance she can stomach you after that,
就算她听了以后还能接受你
You still have to deal with Bree, her family...
你还得面对布里 及她的家人...
And a little thing I like to call southern justice.
还有那件我想打电♥话♥告诉南方法官的小事
Or?
或者呢
I'm getting sick of being your travel agent.
我已经厌倦当你的旅行代理了
This ticket's the last,
这是最后的一张票
And it's one-way.
而且是单程的
Georgina, hey.
乔治娜 嘿
Wow. uh, so how'd everything go with Vanessa?
瓦内萨最近怎么样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表