剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
That you were freaking out about meeting my parents.
她说你被见我父母的事吓坏了
What? I never said that.
什么 我从来没那么说过
Oh, my god.
我的老天
The lips, the teeth, the tip of the tongue.
嘴唇 牙齿 舌头尖
The lips, the teeth, the tip... of the tongue.
嘴唇 牙齿 舌头尖
Please tell me you're not coming here to grovel.
你不是过来对我卑躬屈膝的吧
You really think you're that much better than me?
你真的认为你比我优秀的多吗
Oh, I think we both know the answer to that.
我想咱们都知道答案
Blair, I have to talk to you.
布莱尔 我得和你谈谈
Not now. Just listen. I...
现在不行 听着 我...
Quiet! God, I've had just about enough of you.
安静点 天呐 我真是受够你了
Sophie, you're minion number one.
索菲 你现在是我的第一宠臣
Amalia, you're number two.
阿玛丽 你降到第二
So tell me once and for all,
那就一次性告诉我吧
what makes you better than me?
究竟你什么地方比我优秀
Do you really want to know?
你真想知道
Yeah.
当然
Everything.
全部
Generations of breeding and wealth
家族的教养和财富
Had to come together to produce me.
精华汇聚一身 成就了我
I have more in common
相对于你
With Marie Antoinette than with you.
我和玛丽·安东妮特有更多的共同点
And granted, you may be popular
我承认 在这二等学校里
At some step-ivy safety school, but the fact is,
你确实人缘不错 但事实上
The rabble is still rabble, and they need a queen.
乌合之众只能是乌合之众 他们需要女王的领导
You stole the toast.
你偷了我的致辞
I was willing to do what was necessary,
我乐于做必要的事
Including lying to Chuck,
包括跟恰克撒谎
The one person who trusts me more than anyone.
即使他比任何人都信任我
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to give my toast.
抱歉我得走了 我得去致辞了
Actually, Blair...
事实上 布莱尔
Congratulations. You just did.
恭喜你 你的致辞已经发布了
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不
Sorry, ladies.
抱歉 女士们
Le jeux sont fait.
游戏结束了
Thanks for playing... Each other.
多谢你们的表演
I know I shouldn't have lied. It's just when Mr. Ellis
我知道我不该骗你们 只是艾利斯先生
Asked Olivia to give the toast instead of me
邀请奥莉薇亚致辞而把我顶替了
Wait. You were the other girl?
等等 你是另外的候选人
Wait a second, you were supposed to give the toast?
等一下 你是原本要致辞的人
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
I wanted to surprise you
我本来想
With this nice toast about being here
通过完美的致辞给你和你父母
With your parents, and...and then you disinvited me.
一个惊喜 可是你后来取消邀请我了
Well, I did that because you lied to me.
我那么做是因为你骗了我
Why couldn't you just tell me you wanted to give the toast?
你为什么不直接告诉我你想致辞呢
I mean, I would have given it to you.
我肯定会让给你的
I know.
我知道
I let Blair convince me if I asked, you'd say no.
只是我轻信了布莱尔 她说你会拒绝的
When I called and asked why Dan didn't want me
我打电♥话♥给你问丹为什么不愿意
To meet his family, you said it's because they looked down
让我见他父母 你说是因为他父母
On hollywood people like...
会轻视好莱坞的演员
And they probably do now, you know.
他们现在大概是会轻视了
I mean, you were...you were pretty annoying.
我是说 你刚才...表现太差了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I substituted my awful family
其实是我羡慕他美好的家庭
For his amazing one. I love Rufus and Lily,
而不是我那个糟糕的 我很喜欢鲁弗斯和莉莉
And I wish they were my parents.
我甚至希望他们是我的父母
Vanessa?
瓦内萨
I just want to wish you luck.
我只是想祝你顺利
Mom.
妈
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck is gone.
恰克走了
But I need to talk to him. I need to explain.
我得和他谈谈 我得解释
Blair, whatever you needed him to do,
布莱尔 无论你需要他做什么
Do you really think he would have refused you?
你认为他会拒绝你吗
No.
不
He'd never say no... to anything.
无论什么事...他没说过一个不字
I messed up, didn't I?
是我搞砸了 是吧
Yes. Yes, you really did.
对 你确实搞砸了
Lily, you're supposed to say,
莉莉 你应该说
"Everything is going to be fine."
"一切都会好的"
Where did you learn how to give a pep talk
你在哪儿学的安慰人啊
Guantanamo?
关塔那摩监狱吗
Blair, I understand a thing or two about ambitious women,
布莱尔 我对有野心的女人略知一二
But without trust, you're lost.
但缺少了信任 你就输了
Let Chuck lick his wounds.
让恰克自己舔伤口吧
You can talk to him tomorrow.
你明天再和他谈
Serena.
瑟琳娜
You came.
你来了
I'm sorry for all the things that I said to you at the wedding.
很抱歉我在婚礼上对你说了那些话
I deserved them. Um, look, Serena, I'm leaving tomorrow.
是我活该 瑟琳娜 我明天就走了
No, you're not.
不 你不用走
I settled your debt with the Buckleys.
我把你和巴克利家的债结清了
What?
什么
How?
怎么做到的
It's a long story, but...
说来话长 但是...
I helped P.J. avoid a very public fiasco.
我帮P.J.避免了声誉上的损失
Nate probably hates me now, but it doesn't matter.
内特现在大概很恨我 不过没关系
You can stay.
因为你可以留下了
I didn't ask for you to save me. I wanted to.
我没求你救我 我想帮你
Serena, this was my debt to settle, not yours.
瑟琳娜 这是我的债 不是你的
If that means I have to go work on... Work on an oil rig?
如果我得去工作 去石油钻塔吗
Carter, I wasn't gonna allow that to happen.
卡特 我不会让这样的事情发生的
You have nothing to prove to the Buckleys.
你不需要向巴克利家证明什么
I wasn't proving it to them.
我不是要向他们证明
I was proving it to you, to myself.
我是向你证明 向我自己证明
I wanted to take responsibility for what I did.
我要为我做的事负责
I have to go.
我得走了
No.
别走
I saw the way you looked at me at the wedding,
我看到你在婚礼上看我的眼神了
And I see the way that you're looking at me now.
我也看到你现在看我的眼神
I think I'd rather... have you hate me
我更愿意让你恨我
Than feel sorry for me.
也不愿让你可怜我
Please.
别走
Mom.
妈
Please.
拜托
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Vanessa, we are so hard on you
瓦内萨 我们之所以对你那么严厉
Because we want you
是因为我们想让你
To challenge yourself to be your own person.
挑战自我 寻找自我
Are we really wrong to...to question your decision
质疑你在此就读的决定
To attend college here?
真的是我们错了吗
I think it's time
我认为
For you to consider who this place is turning you into.
你该考虑清楚 这里可以让你成为怎样的人
Your parents hate me. I hate me.
你父母不喜欢我 我也讨厌自己
We'll just explain what happened. You'll be fine.
我们会解释清楚 没事的
Maybe she's different when they're alone.
他们独处的时候她可能表现不一样
Maybe she's totally different.
也许完全是另一人
Oh, hey. We missed you guys. Yes, very much.
嘿 我们惦记你们呢 是啊 非常惦记
Oh, god.
天啊
Dan, was that Blair on the P.A.?
丹 刚才那个现场直播是布莱尔吗
She really should have run that speech past someone.
她真的该把这个发言机会让给别人
Uh, yeah, you know, I'll... I'll...I'll get to that,
对 我会谈谈这个问题的
But, uh, before, when Olivia was,
但在此之前 当奥莉薇亚
I don't know, I guess she was being all Hollywood...
我猜她一直在扮演好莱坞...
Oh, what?
什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在讲什么
Oh, my god. I have to explain.
天啊 我得解释下
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表