剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I spent 18 years
我用了18年之久
accepting the fact my mother was dead.
来接受我母亲已经去世这个事实
I want to know my son.
我想要了解我的儿子
Jack bass. Chuck's uncle.
杰克·拜斯 恰克的叔叔
Jack is the last person I would call for help.
我永远不会打电♥话♥向他求助的
I have feelings for you. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
我对你有感觉 因为我不想破坏我们的友谊
Is that rufus' scarf? Miss holland say
那是鲁弗斯的围巾吗 霍兰德小姐说
Rufus left this at her apartment. Please. Is there any way
鲁弗斯把这个落在了她的家里 求你了
That Damien can have visitation rights?
达米恩就真不能再来了吗
I can't have you spending time
我就是不能让你跟一个
with someone mixed up with drugs.
跟一个与毒品纠缠不清的人混
And who am I?
我到底是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是一个我永远不会说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
From the day he brings his newborn girl home,
父亲把他新降生的女儿领回家的那一天起
a father lives in fear...
就开始整日惴惴不安
that someday she'll get hurt...
担心她会受到伤害
How about some breakfast?
要不要吃点早餐
Waffles. Shocker.
奶蛋松饼 还真是吃惊
No, I'm good. Thanks. I'll eat at school.
不用 谢谢 我去学校吃
I'll see you at 4:15, on the dot.
4:15见 准时回来
School, home, school, home. I get it. Thanks.
学校 家 学校 家 我知道了 多谢提醒
that someday she'll hate him...
担心有一天她会讨厌他
Hi. Um, I need a car.
我要订辆车
Yeah, from D.U.M.B.O. To the smyth hotel.
对 从 D.U.M.B.O.[布鲁克林地名]到史密斯酒店
Okay, thanks. Bye.
好 谢谢 再见
and worst of all,
而最害怕的是
that someday she'll grow up.
有一天她会翅膀长硬
Chuck had an emergency meeting with his lawyer,
恰克和他的律师有个紧急会晤
but he hoped we could all meet up for some shopping later.
不过他希望我们晚些时候可以一起去逛逛街
That sounds lovely.
听起来很不错
This has been a wonderful week. Chuck thinks so, too.
这周实在太棒了 恰克也有同感
He mentioned what a great squash player you were.
他说你壁球打得很棒
And he likes a woman who knows her way around a haberdashery.
而且他喜欢深谙男士穿衣之道的女人
Actually...
事实上
I think there's something he wants to ask you.
我觉得他有事想要问你
Call when you're in the lobby.
你到大厅时打给我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Several female employees at the empire are suing me...
集团里几个女职工要起诉我
for sexual harassment.
性侵犯
What?
什么
Obviously there were incidents with room service at the palace,
肯定是因为过去曾在酒店叫过几次客房♥服务
But that was my father's hotel. I was a kid.
但那时酒店还是我父亲的 我还是个孩子
I would never do that now,
我现在决不会在我的酒店里这么做的
not in my hotel, not to you.
为了你也不会
No. Of course not. They're scheming harlots
是啊 当然不会 她们都是处心积虑的妓♥女♥
trying to get you to pay them off.
企图勒索你
We have proof that two of those girls
我们有证据证明其中有两个女孩
weren't even in town on one of the alleged nights.
在所谓的事发当晚甚至都不在城里
So we'll fight it.
那么我们要讨回公道
We have innocence, good breeding and Doug Jarrett,
你是清白的 有教养 还有道格·贾瑞特
one of the best lawyers in new york, on our side.
纽约最好的律师之一 站在我们这一边
It's a slam dunk. A court case would be a P.R. Nightmare.
我们稳赢了 打官司对于公♥关♥关系来说是个噩梦
We have to settle.
我们必须和解
You'll take care of it?
交给你了
Settlements are for the guilty--
有罪的人 开车肇事名人
Celebrities who run people over, the catholic church.
天主教♥徒♥才想要庭外和解
It's not fair. The historical society
不行 历史协会
is honoring my father tonight.
今晚举办纪念我的父亲
I can't have this overshadowing the evening
我不能让这件事破坏了今晚
or anything else.
任何事都不行
This way, the case will be sealed.
这样 这件案子就可以被雪藏了
The press won't know. No one will.
媒体也不会知道 没人会知道
Elizabeth wouldn't have believed it, Chuck.
伊丽莎白会相信你的 恰克
That's not why I'm doing this. But if it was, I'd understand.
我不是为了这个才这么做的 就算是 我也可以理解
You like her. You want the first time
你喜欢她 你希望她和
She meets Lily and the rest of your family to be perfect.
莉莉还有你其他家人的第一次见面完美无缺
What is the point of having Elizabeth in your life
要是你不让伊丽莎白了解你
If you're not going to let her in?
让她进入你的生活又有什么意义
Not everyone's willing to wait 18 years for an "I love you."
不是所有人都愿意花上18年只等一句 我爱你
Lily, what are you doing here?
莉莉 你来这干什么
I'm just checking in. How are things going with Jenny?
我只是来看看 珍妮怎么样了
Oh, we have an understanding--
我们达成了共识
She goes to school, she comes home... mm.
她每天去上学 结束了就回家
She does not date boys with bags of pills.
不和毒贩子约会
Oh, I'm sure she's furious.
那她肯定气死了
The hulk was furious. There's no word for what Jenny is.
绿巨人才生气呢 珍妮可没有生气
Rufus, I need to ask you something.
鲁弗斯 我有事要问你
One sec, Lil. Headmistress Queller, hi.
等一下 莉莉 奎勒校长
I see. Thank you for calling.
我知道了 谢谢你的电♥话♥
Jenny didn't go to school this morning.
珍妮今早没有去学校
Apparently, she's been cutting classes all week.
显然 她这周都没去学校
who needs coffee after a wake-up like that?
这样睡醒谁还需要喝咖啡啊
Who's texting this early?
谁这么早发短♥信♥来
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
He's freaking out. He can't find Jenny.
他暴跳如雷 他找不到珍妮
He thinks she's with Damien.
他觉得她和达米恩在一起
This is not good.
这可不好
Who, Prince Damien from the state dinner?
谁 国宴上那个达米恩王子吗
I thought you thought he was dreamy.
我以为你觉得他是很理想的情人呢
Well, that was before he tried to kiss me
那是在我拒绝后
after I told him not to. Um, what?
他仍然执意吻我之前 什么
And now that creep's with Jenny?
现在那个讨厌鬼又和珍妮好上了
Yeah. You know what's most attractive about a bad boy?
没错 你知道坏小子最大的魅力在哪里吗
No, I really don't.
不 我真不知道
Your parents refusing to let you see him.
你的父母会不让你见他
Rufus is driving Jenny right into damien's creepy arms.
鲁弗斯这么做是把珍妮往达米恩怀里送
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我可不会坐视不理
Your dad has called, like, five times.
你♥爸♥打了有5次了吧
He's obviously looking for you. I know.
显然他在找你 我知道
I'm just not sure I want to explain where I've been.
我不知道该怎么解释刚才在哪
We agreed if this is gonna work,
我们说好要想继续发展下去
we gotta-- we gotta keep it casual.
我们要随意些
If my dad knows, then it's suddenly gonna feel serious,
如果我爸知道了 这就感觉很严肃了
and you know how bad I am at lying to him.
你也知道我不擅长对他撒谎
You can't avoid him forever.
你不可能一直躲着他
Hey, dad.
喂 爸
What?
什么
Oh, um, it's--it's 9:30.
噢 已经 已经9点30了
I have latin.
我有拉丁文课
It's a dead language. It's not going anywhere.
它已经过时了 学了也没用
Why don't you just ditch it
不如翘课
and stay here with me? I can't. I have a quiz.
跟我在一起 不行 有随堂测验
Come on, Jenny.
得了吧 珍妮
Don't you think it's a little coincidental
你不觉着这有点太巧了吗
the last time we got to this exact same spot--
上次我们到了这一步
You know, the place right underneath your kilt--
就是到你短褶裙下面的那步
that you had to go dissect a fetal pig? I did.
然后你说要去解剖猪胚胎 是真的
Come on, Damien. You know I want to be here.
别这样 达米安 你知道我想待在这里
Jenny.
珍妮
Why don't we just talk about it?
我们谈谈这事吧
What's there to talk about?
谈什么事
I think you're an amazing girl.
我觉得你是一个好女孩
I love spending time with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
But when I date someone, sex is usually part of the equation,
但做♥爱♥对我来说是交往的一部分
and if you're not cool with that, it's fine,
如果你不愿意 没关系
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表