剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Why did you miss lunch?
你为什么错过午餐呢
I'm trying to meet someone whose schedule is
我要见一个行程
Even more unpredictable than mine.
比我还不可预料的人
I'll see you tonight.
我们晚上见
I've been waiting here for four hours.
我已经等了四个小时了
Has Elizabeth Fisher still not returned?
伊丽莎白·菲舍还没有回来吗
She did return Mr. Bass.
她回来了 拜斯先生
Then why did she not get my message
为什么她没有收到我的消息
that I was waiting for her in the bar? She did.
说我在吧台等她 她收到了
She checked out of the hotel immediately afterwards.
之后她立刻向酒店退房♥了
Whoa! Hey Blair.
布莱尔
It's Anna Karenina. You never read it. Don't worry about it.
是安娜·卡列尼娜 你没读过 不用担心
I never do.
永远不会
Come on boy.
过来
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
What are you doing standing out here?
你站在这里做什么啊
Making a decision.
做抉择
How are you doing? Did you end up going away?
最近怎么样啊 你们最终劳燕分飞了吗
I just got back this morning. And are you back for good?
我今早刚回 那你回来是想和好吗
That's what I'm deciding.
我正犹豫着
I came over to talk to Lily
我原本打算回来找莉莉谈谈的
but now I'm not sure.
不过现在我又不确定了
I want to give her a chance to explain.
我想给她个解释的机会
But still there's a part of me that doesn't want to know.
可我又有些不想知道真♥相♥
Cup of coffee?
去喝咖啡吗
It's freezing out here.
这里冻死了
Coffee actually sounds really good.
听起来是个不错的主意
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. I was just about to call you.
我正打算给你打电♥话♥
Well now you don't have to.
现在没这个必要了
Or we don't have to talk at all.
或许我们根本就不用说话
Look I um
我想...
I was just thinking that maybe it might make sense
我觉得或许
if I go to that dinner tomorrow night alone.
明晚我独自赴宴会比较合适
I don't understand. Did I do something wrong?
我不明白 我做错什么了吗
No. No not at all. I just...
不不 没有 只是
You know we said we didn't want to rush into things.
我们不是说过慢慢来的吗
Yeah, but that was before we saw each other.
是啊 不过那是我们见面之前的说法了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
But I'm just trying to stick to the plan here.
可我想按照原先的计划慢慢来
Okay so the plan went from having sex
好吧 这个计划难道就是
on Eleanor Waldorf's floor to not seeing each other?
在霍道夫家的地板缠绵过后 就不再见面吗
Just because we lost track for a minute there
虽然我们没有克制住一时的冲动
doesn't mean we should just forget about it.
但这并不代表我们要背离原来的计划啊
I mean we already saw each other today.
何况我们今天不是见面了吗
We can wait a couple more days right?
我们可以再等几天嘛
You're right Nate.
你说的对 内特
Uh the last thing I would want to do is rush into something.
我最讨厌凡事都操之过急
No. Serena, come on.
瑟琳娜 别这样
Hello?
你好
Hey Damien. Serena.
达米恩 瑟琳娜
Don't tell me you need help with your Spanish homework.
不是在做西班牙语作业的时候遇到麻烦了吧
No, French this time.
不是 这次是法语
Please tell me you don't have a date to the ambassador's dinner.
明晚大使的晚宴你还没有女伴吧
Are you asking me if I want to go with you?
你是在邀请我和你一起去吗
Of course I do.
我当然愿意
Great. I'm staying at the Waldorfs'
很好 我在霍道夫家等
So I'll text you the address. I'll see you tomorrow.
等会我短♥信♥通知你地址 明天见
Heure hora laat--
开始计时
No matter what language you say it in
无论说的是何种语言
Looks like S just started the clock on a ticking time bomb.
看来S刚刚设置了一个定时炸♥弹♥
I thought you'd be at school by now.
我以为你现在该在学校了
I thought you lived in the upper east side with your wife.
我以为你现在和妻子住在上东区
Dan. Lily came by yesterday looking for you.
丹 莉莉昨天来找过你
Uh what's--what's going on?
你们之间怎么了
Lily and I had a fight. It's complicated.
莉莉和我有些争执 情况比较复杂
Israeli-Palestinian complicated by the looks of it.
随便瞟一眼巴以人♥民♥ 也知道情况很复杂
Is this--is this why you shipped Jenny and me
所以你才把我和珍妮送去妈妈那里过圣诞
off to mom's for christmas? This was your mother's year.
对吗 今年本就该去你妈那里过呀
And it wasn't one of those "Parent trap" Situations
何况这也不是
that you and Jenny could swoop in on.
你和珍妮能插手的"双亲问题"
Lily and I need time to figure this out.
我和莉莉需要时间去解决这个问题
And um and you're doing that
那你向她隐瞒自己的行踪
by not telling her where you are?
就能解决问题吗
It's not the best strategy but until I actually talk to her
这虽不是上上之策 不过在我和她谈开之前
at least I can hold out hope that I'm wrong about what happened.
至少我能够心怀希望 是我误会了她
So you're not talking to her
你不跟她说话
because you don't want to hear what you think she might tell you?
是害怕她可能会告诉你的事吗
You know I'm not willing to explain myself, Dan.
丹 我不想多做解释
All right.
好吧
Fine. Fine. You can make your own damn waffles.
好吧好吧 你自己做华夫饼吧
Come on Dan.
丹 别这样
Listen you're--you're the one who's always saying
听着 你总是教育我们
to be honest and talk about things
对人要坦诚之类的
So I really hope you're not gonna let your marriage die
我真不希望你因为没有遵循自己的原则
because you're scared to take your own advice.
而葬送你的婚姻
All the girls are gonna want to wear pharmaceuticals.
女孩子们都会想穿以药片做装饰的服装的
It's perfect.
很完美
I'm impressed.
令我震惊啊
Thanks. I'm really excited about tonight.
谢谢 今晚的宴会真让人激动
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
Unfortunately we're gonna have to do our little dinner some other time.
抱歉 我们得另约一个时间吃晚饭了
What? I... thought we were doing this together.
什么 我还以为我们今晚一同赴宴呢
It's my plan. Yeah.
这是我的计划啊 是的
I know. And--and I thank you.
我知道 我很感激你
It's just that uh anyone can check the jacket.
我怕有人会检查这件外套
I'm going with someone else--
我的女伴另有人选了
Serena actually.
是瑟琳娜
We're old friends from boarding school.
我们在寄宿学校就认识了
Serena's with Nate now.
瑟琳娜现在和内特在一起
I don't know about that.
那我就不清楚了
She's the one who called and asked me so...
是她打电♥话♥找我的
Well you know she's changed since boarding school
你知道她上寄宿学校以后就变了
And uh there's--there's no way she's gonna go to a state dinner
她不可能穿着一件装满毒品的外套
wearing a jacket filled with pills.
去参加国宴
I probably won't tell her about that then.
我可能不会跟她说那事
Well then maybe I will.
也许我会
See if you were to do that
如果你准备那么做
then I would have to tell her
那我就不得不告诉她
how you know obviously.
你是怎么知道这件事的
So...
那么
Anyway
不管怎样
Don't worry. You'll still get your cut.
别担心 你还能拿到你那一份
伊丽莎白·菲舍刚刚入住阿尔贡金旅馆
安德鲁·泰勒
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Why aren't you dressed? Look blair I'm sorry.
为什么你不♥穿♥正装 布莱尔 对不起
But I won't be able to join you for Daer ce soir.
但我不能和你一起去参加晚会了
Abandoning me in a fur hat is one thing
我戴着裘皮帽被你放鸽子已经很过分了
But you can't do this. You already missed the lunch.
你不能这么做 你已经错过了午餐
You know my dreams are dead
如果不能合适地把我引荐给杜里先生
without a proper introduction to Monsieur Duris.
我的梦想就完了
Look I left word with his people that you'd be there okay?
听着 我给他手下的人留了话 说你会去那儿 知道吗
I'm sure you'll find a way to make an impression.
我相信你能让他印象深刻的
This is about her, isn't it?
是不是与她有关
The floozy from your father's grave
那个在你父亲墓园里出没的荡♥妇♥
You said you had no interest in finding.
你说你没兴趣去刨根究底
It appears I may have spoken too quickly in that regard.
看来那话我说得太早了
First you lie to me about looking for her,
你先是在找她这件事上骗了我
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表