剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Chuck's a man of the cloth.
恰克算得上是个老手了
Plus, having spent so much time with Blair,
而且 和布莱尔待了那么久
The '95 dom was kind of a tell.
那瓶95年的唐·培里侬香槟算是个线索
So why didn't you say anything?
那你当时怎么什么都没说
I did. I told you it wasn't me.
我说了 我告诉你不是我
I'm not a saint, Serena.
我不是个圣人 瑟琳娜
If you're looking for the first excuse to bolt, trust me,
如果你要找个借口逃避 相信我
You're gonna find one.
你会找到的
For my sake, I figured sooner was better than later.
同情下我 我觉得早点比晚点好
I'm not looking for an excuse anymore.
我不会再找任何借口了
Who says the offer's still on the table?
谁说的提议仍然有效
Now who'd make a terrible poker player?
现在又是谁在假正经了
Come on.
来吧
Will you eat breakfast with my family?
想和我家人一起吃早餐吗
?there was a time when my world was filled... ?
#我的世界曾经被填满#
Hey. We're gonna need an extra seat.
我们需要多加个座位
Hi. How you doing?
最近怎么样
Ah, fresh crepes.
啊 可丽饼
?And I stopped dreaming now I'm supposed to ?
#我曾经忘却梦想 而我现在#
?fill it up with something ?
#该用什么将生命重新填满#
?something, something ?
#用什么 用什么来填满#
You said you wanted to talk.
你说你想和我谈谈
Why here?
为什么到这来
I just came from Sean Macpherson's office.
我刚从肖恩·麦克弗森的办公室过来
I wanted to thank his assistant.
我想谢谢他的助理
She did me a favor.
她帮了我个忙
I was thinking too small.
我以前想的太近了
Why settle for some club...
当你有能力买♥♥下一间饭店的时候
In a hotel...
为什么还要满足于
When you can just buy the hotel?
只在一间饭店里开个俱乐部的想法呢
Chuck...
恰克
A club is one thing, but a hotel?
俱乐部是俱乐部 但一间饭店
I've been meeting with the board
我整个早上都在和拜斯企业的
of Bass industries all morning.
董事会商谈
I told them I want to cash my shares out...
我告诉他们我愿意用我的股份
Risk it all,
用我个人的全部
On my own.
去冒这个险
They think I've lost my mind.
他们觉得我疯了
Have you?
你疯了吗
No.
当然没有
Then how can you be so sure?
那你怎么这么确定
Because you believe in me.
因为你相信我
Now... I booked the penthouse for us.
我订了个顶楼的房♥间
What do you say we chris in my legacy?
我们去里面缠绵一番怎么样
Or do you need to be bribed?
还是你还需要点引诱
Bye.
拜
Carter Baizen.
卡特·贝森
Bree Buckley.
布里·巴克利
Heard through the grapevine you were back in New York
听说你回纽约了
And dating Serena van der Woodsen, no less.
还在和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森约会
What do you want?
你想怎样
Are you kidding?
你装什么傻
I'm headed home to face the family firing squad.
我现在要回家接受家里的狂轰滥炸
Considering what you did to us, being able to find you
鉴于你对我们的所作所为 如果能找到你
Is gonna go a long way in getting me back in.
会对我回到家里之后的境遇大有帮助
I'm sure they'll be in touch.
我肯定他们会找上你的
Oh, and, um, go ahead and run, if you want.
还有 如果你觉得可能 就快跑吧
You know how much daddy loves to hunt.
你知道爸爸很爱打猎的
?I change shapes just to hide in this place?
#我变换形状就为藏在这里#
?but I'm still, I'm still an animal?
#但我 我仍然是只野兽
Yes. When's the next train to Boston?
没错 下一班去波士顿的火车是几点
Thanks.
谢谢你
?I change shapes just to hide in this place?
#我变换形状就为藏在这里#
Anyone want to start the bidding
有人想要
On what happens next?
为接下来会发生的事情出价吗
Going once, going twice.
此价格一次 此价格两次
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表