剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's not like he even listens to me,
他现在又不听我的
and he probably just ran out of girls to have sex with.
没准他只是没找着应♥召♥女郎陪睡
I, uh, want to apologize.
我 想道歉
My absence has been inexcusable.
我的各种缺席简直无法原谅
Well, I know my situation brings up a lot of issues for you.
我知道我的状况给你添了很多心事
You've had to deal with so much loss.
你已经得承受那么多损失了
But I'm not gonna lose you.
但我不会失去你的
I'm here for you,
我时时刻刻
every step of the way.
都会在你身边
You, uh, you look good, Lily.
你看起来很漂亮 莉莉
In fact, you look better than good. You look great.
其实远不止漂亮 你太美了
Thank you. I feel great.
谢谢 我感觉很棒
So you had better be prepared
那你趁早准备好
for a lifetime of family brunches,
参加一辈子的家庭早午茶吧
because I'm not going anywhere.
因为我哪儿都不会去的
I bailed on the Columbia gala.
我放弃了哥伦比亚大学庆典
I was kind of in the mood
我还是更愿意看
for watching a pretentious movie I don't understand with you and Vanessa.
我无法理解的你跟瓦内萨上演的造作电影
No Vanessa, but pretentious movie? Check.
瓦内萨不来 但造作电影还是有的
Look, not that I'm not thrilled to expose you
听着 我不想毁掉
to the joys of russian cinema, but does this visit of yours
你看俄♥罗♥斯♥电影的心情 但跑到这儿来
have anything to do with the "Gossip girl" blast?
但你的突然造访和八卦天后的爆料有关吗
Is it true?
是真的吗
Are you dealing?
你在做毒品交易吗
I was,
我曾经做过
when I was dating Damien, yeah.
和达米恩交往的时候有做过
But, no, not anymore.
但之后就不干了
This could so easily get back to dad.
这事很容易传到爸爸的耳朵里
I-I think it'd be better if he heard it from you.
我觉得由你亲自告诉他比较合适
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I-I mean, you and I both know that's a suicide mission.
你我都清楚那样纯属自杀行动
If you want him to have faith in you, Jenny,
如果你希望他相信你 珍妮
maybe you need to have a little faith in him.
也许你也该对他有点信心
Yeah, all right.
也对 好吧
I'll go see if I can dig out a dress from my old closet.
我去看看能不能从旧衣柜里翻出一件礼服来
Maybe I can catch him at the gala--you know,
也许我能在晚会上碰到他
big crowd, lots of witnesses.
人群聚集 能有很多证人
Oh. Uh, is everything okay with you and Vanessa?
对了 你和瓦内萨还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, well, at least I think it is.
当然 至少我这么觉得
It's been hard to say lately.
最近这个有点难说
Maybe you need to have a little faith, too.
也许你也需要一点点信心哦
It's great to see you again. You, too.
很高兴再次见到您 我也是
What a pleasure. Good to see you.
荣幸之至 幸会
Good to see you, Bob. Dad, um, do you have a second?
幸会 鲍勃 爸爸 你有空吗
I want to talk to you about something.
我想跟你说件事
Sure. Please sit.
当然可以 坐吧
You know, the contest that I won at boarding school...
其实 我在寄宿学校赢的那次比赛
It was for drinking... Absinthe,
是喝酒比赛 苦艾酒比赛
and that was probably one of my--my tamer nights.
而那可以算是我比较安分的夜生活了
The truth is I-I've had a pretty wild past,
实际上 我有过非常放纵的过去
and I've been a part of more than one scandal.
也有过不少绯闻
Serena, I don't care about any of that.
瑟琳娜 这些我一点都不在乎
I know. I guess I was just...
我知道 我想我当时只是
Scared that...Once mom gets better,
害怕 如果你了解了我的本性以后
you...you may not wanna stick around
一旦妈妈恢复了健康
if you knew the real me.
你就再也不会逗留了
Honey, I want nothing more
亲爱的 我别无所求
than to be a part of all of your lives again.
只希望能够成为你们生活的一部分
I'm trying to figure out how big a role I can play
我只想弄明白自己能充当怎样的角色
without stepping on anybody's toes.
而不招惹到别人
Yeah.
对啊
You know, I love Rufus...
我爱鲁弗斯
but you're my dad.
但你是我爸爸
He's not.
而他不是
Aw, Serena finally has
瑟琳娜终于和他爸爸
the perfect relationship with her daddy.
建立了完美的父女感情
But will her dream come true be Rufus' worst nightmare?
但她的美梦成真会不会是鲁弗斯的噩梦呢
Here we are. Thank you.
请 谢谢
Oh, of course.
噢 当然啦
The theme of this evening seems to be torture.
今晚的主题大概就是折磨
You're not a fan of, uh, university galas?
你不太喜欢大学晚会吧
Quite the opposite. I'm in my natural habitat.
恰恰相反 大学晚会是我的强项
It's torture because it's at Columbia.
只是因为这里是哥伦比亚 所以才很纠结
And by some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U.
阴错阳差 我进了纽约大学
It's like being locked out of Lanvin
就跟朗万[著名时装品牌]热卖♥♥时
on the day they get fall in.
被拒之门外是一样的感觉
Sorry, I don't mean to ramble on.
抱歉 我并非想漫谈
I'm Blair Waldorf.
我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Wait. I know that name.
等等 我记得这个名字
You read "Gossip girl"?
你看八卦天后吗
No, I read college applications.
不 我看入学申请书
I work in the admissions office at Columbia.
我在哥伦比亚大学的招生办公室工作
I was just looking at your application today. I'm sorry?
我今天刚刚看过你的申请 什么
Look, it's, um, it's not our policy to do this,
按政策我不该现在告诉你
but E-mails go out tomorrow, and you're standing right here,
但明天邮件就会发出 而你刚好在场
so welcome to Columbia, Blair Waldorf.
那就欢迎你来到哥伦比亚 布莱尔·霍道夫
Champagne, please.
麻烦给我香槟
Whoa. Are you okay? You got crazy eyes.
你还好吗 你眼睛都发亮了
I think I just became a Columbia student... For real.
我好像刚刚成为了真正的哥伦比亚学生了
It doesn't make any sense. I-I never applied.
这说不通啊 我从来没申请过
Oh, my god.
哦天哪
I cannot believe he actually did it.
不敢相信他真这么做了
Months ago, Chuck joked about applying for you.
几个月前 恰克开玩笑说要帮你申请的
He said you had too much pride to admit N.Y.U. was a mistake.
他说你太骄傲了 不愿承认纽约大学是个错误
Looks like he actually did something right for once.
看来他终于做对一件事了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
You're not at the gala?
你没去晚会吗
Yeah. I thought it'd be best for everybody if I didn't go.
对 我觉得我不去对大家都好
I see my father is still working his magic.
看来我爸爸还是左右逢源啊
It's not all him.
不全是他的原因
Yes, it is. It's just that no one else sees it.
不 是他的原因 只是没人看出来而已
You make my mom happier than all of her ex-husbands combined.
我妈妈的前夫们加起来 也不如你让她开心
It should be you with her tonight,
今晚应该是你陪着她
not some guy who pulled a disappearing act.
而不是某个玩失踪的家伙
Well, I am already in the tux.
我已经穿好礼服了
Elliot, what are you doing here?
埃利奥特 你怎么来了
Your father invited me?
你♥爸♥爸邀我来的
He said he didn't think you had plans tonight.
他说你今晚没什么安排
Not me.
不是我
I hope that's okay.
我希望这样不算失礼
It's okay to be mad at him, Eric,
你可以跟他生气 艾瑞克
but it's okay to let him try to make it right, too.
但你也可以给他一次机会的弥补
All right. I'm heading out. Wish me luck.
好吧 我出发了 祝我好运吧
You don't need it. You're the only one for her.
你不需要好运 你才是她的唯一
After Dr. Van der Woodsen organized
范德·伍德森医生在印度组织完成
the response to the polio outbreak in India,
脊髓灰质炎的疫情应答系统后
he moved on to Somalia,
他来到了索马里
where he served as a field coordinator in Huddur.
在胡杜尔担任现场协调员
While there, he oversaw everything
在那儿 他监督各类疾病状况
from shrapnel wounds to cancer to chronic illness.
从弹伤到癌症乃至慢性病
Rufus. I'm surprised to see you here, of all places.
鲁弗斯 在这儿碰到你真让人惊喜
Holland, if you'll excuse me.
霍兰德 不好意思
I'll catch up with you later. I need to talk to Lily.
我一会来找你 我得跟莉莉谈谈
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯 你怎么来了
I'm sorry about today. I don't want will to come between us.
今天的事我很抱歉 但我不希望影响到我们
I don't give a damn who lives where.
我不在乎谁住在哪儿
I just want to be with you.
我只想和你在一起
...Improving access to primary health care
提高了偏远地区基础医疗设施的
to remote villages.
普及率
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表