剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
She'll try to take it away
不然她会夺走一切的
It's not like Chuck hasn't kissed a guy before.
恰克之前又不是没吻过男人
He said so himself.
他自己这么说的
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's not about the kiss.
你有没有想过恐怕不是这个吻的原故
Your game is based on trust,
你的游戏是建立在信任的基础上
and you broke his.
而你却破坏了他对你的信任
Me? What do you call him pretending he's not mad at me?
我吗 那他假装没生我气又算什么
That is the most untrustworthy thing I've ever seen.
那才是我所见过最不值得信任的事
I'm going to demand he let me help him.
我去要求他同意我帮忙
Blair, I know this is hard to hear,
布莱尔 我知道这不好听
But maybe today is not about you.
但也许今天跟你无关
Chuck has 24 hours to create something from scratch.
恰克只有24小时把酒吧从图纸变为现实
His liquor license hasn't even cleared yet.
他甚至连贩酒执照还没下来
Hi. No, I already faxed the permit
你好 不 我已经传真过
To control the sidewalk in front of Gimlet.
琴蕾酒吧前的人行道管制许可证
Yes.
是的
I know Chuck is anti-everything Bart Bass,
我知道恰克抵♥制♥巴特·巴斯的一切
But his father must have had a better way
但他的父亲肯定有更好的办法
To get these things done.
来解决这些问题
Have you even been listening to anything I've been saying to you?
你有没有在听我说的话
Yes. This is not about me.
在听 这跟我无关
It is about Chuck.
恰克才是重点
So I'm going home.
所以我回家去
Hey, Lil. Vanya has a package you need to sign for.
莉 文雅有个包裹需要你签名
Who would possibly send all this candy?
谁会送这些糖果呢
This is not package. This is package.
这不是包裹 这个才是
This is for the trick-or-treaters.
这是给那些"不给糖就捣蛋"的孩子的
Oh, I had no idea you would get all of this
我真不敢相信你把这些全弄好了
Or I would have called you. Charles invited us
我还想打给你说查尔斯邀请我们
To his club opening, and I want to go be supportive.
去参加他俱乐部的开张典礼 我很想去祝贺
I'm sure Vanya would love to take all of this candy.
我保证文雅肯定会高兴收到这些糖果的
We're not going to that club opening.
我们不要去参加那个典礼了吧
But I already got costumes.
但是我已经准备好礼服了
Aren't you the one that keeps telling me...
你不是一直跟我说
...I shouldn't embarrass the kids?
不应该让孩子们难堪的吗
Well, that's when you wanted us all
那是你想让我们
To dress up like the Ramones.
穿得好像雷蒙斯乐队时候
Well, Jenny would make a great Joey.
珍妮很会扮乔伊的
This is a prohibition party... Classy, elegant.
这是个无酒精派对 尊贵典雅
There's nothing classy about being at a party with your parents.
有父母在的派对不可能优雅
We can dress up and pass out candy.
我们可以装扮一下去派发糖果
Sorry about that, Vanya.
不好意思 文雅
Sorry not to me.
我没事
Sorry to Mr. Rufus when he sees no trick-or-treaters
应该跟得知这栋楼里不会有要糖果的孩子
Come into this building.
的鲁弗斯先生道歉
I know. He just seems so happy.
我知道 他看上去很高兴
I couldn't bear to take his candy away yet.
所以我还不忍♥心拿走这些糖果
Not bad, but it's prohibition,
还不错 但是这是无酒精派对
Not "last of the mohicans."
不是最后的莫西干
Lose the feathers.
丢掉这些羽毛
You seriously think that's the same Jenny
你真认为那还是从布鲁克林
Who took the bus from Brooklyn?
乘车上学的那个珍妮吗
If you don't believe me, just go talk to her about it.
如果你不相信我 你可以去跟她谈谈
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Did you make your own costume, Jenny?
你自己做服装吗 珍妮
No. It's vintage. Gaultier.
现在不用我出手了 有高堤耶
No way.
不是吧
What's your problem? Him.
你怎么了 是他
No one's allowed to sit higher than you.
没人有资格坐的比你高
Hey, Jenny.
你好啊 珍妮
Jonathan, you know you can't sit up here.
乔纳森 你知道你不能坐在这里的
Are you disobeying a direct order?
你敢违反规矩吗
Sorry. The pigeons.
不好意思 都怪鸽子
Bird poop is not our problem.
我们不关心什么鸟屎
You guys will have to sit somewhere else.
你们应该去别处找个地方
Jenny, come on. What's...what's gonna happen
珍妮 得了吧 我们就是在这坐一会
If we hang out here for a couple of minutes?
能有什么事
Girls?
姐♥妹♥们♥
Wow. Looks like you're feeling a lot better.
看起来你好多了啊
Yeah, thank you.
是啊 谢谢你
Um, yeah, it was, you know, it was just one of those,
你知道的 还不就是那些日常琐事
Uh, 24-hour things. Um, it was kind of weird.
那天的事真是太怪了
Dan.
丹
If this is about that cookie jar photo...
如果是因为那张曲奇罐子[性暗示]的照片
If you're not ready, I totally understand.
如果你还没有准备好 我完全可以理解
Ready? No. No.
准备好 不是那样的
I...I love that picture of you. It's so flattering.
我非常喜欢你的那张照片 如此迷人
And who can resist free gifts
再说谁能拒绝免费的午餐
In, uh, in shiny wrappers?
而且还有闪闪惹人爱的包装
Did you watch that?
你看过那个了
What?
什么
Okay, so it's not about the cookie jar photo.
好吧 不是因为曲奇罐子照片
You think that I'm a bad actress.
你认为我是一个不好的演员
What? No, no, no. I didn't... I wouldn't say "bad."
什么 不是 我没有 我不会说你不好
Which scene was it?
哪个镜头惹你反感了
Was it where I sucked that wolf man's blood?
是我那个吮吸狼人的血吗
Because that was a dummy wolf man,
因为那只不过是个假狼人
And it's really hard to play with a dummy.
跟假人演对手戏真的很难
So flu as a Patrick Roberts flu?
那你说的流感是帕特里克·罗伯茨流感
Look, he...he made you levitate. Dan.
看 他把你抬起来了 丹
That's all acting.
那只不过是演戏
Well, reigning blog opinion seems to be
好吧 那这次博客会更新为
That acting with your boyfriend, without your clothes on...
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地和男朋友演戏
It's, um, you know, it's a sex tape.
你知道的 就是性♥爱♥录影带
Well, what the blogs don't know
好吧 这个博客不知道的是
Is that Patrick was never my boyfriend.
帕特里克不是我的男朋友
Our whole relationship was strictly for publicity.
我们的关系只不过是为了面对大众的炒作
Have I ever told you what a great actress you are?
我告诉过你 你是多么棒的一个演员吗
Listen, I never had feelings for Patrick like I do for you.
对帕特里克我根本没有像对你一样的感觉
Okay? So can we please get back to somewhat normal?
明白吗 所以让我们回复原样吧
Yeah. Yeah. Only if you promise to show me your free gifts.
当然 只要你答应给我看看你的免费礼物
Well, we can explore all of my health center
我们可以在今晚恰克的开业典礼后
Acquisitions tonight, after chuck's club opening.
好好研究一下我从健康中心拿到的小东西
Let me just let Serena know that we're coming. Okay.
我去告诉瑟琳娜我们今晚会去 好的
Why is M.K. bringing two guests
为什么M.K带着两个客户
To some gambling club opening?
去一个什么赌场的开业典礼
I-I know you wanted me to make myself useful.
我知道你对我寄予厚望
I'm sorry. I-I wanted to surprise you.
很抱歉 我想给你一个惊喜
By stealing my client list?
用偷走我的客户名单换的惊喜
Pack your things.
你可以收东西走人了
K.C., wait. I-I only did this because I was trying
K.C 等等 我这么做是因为我正在努力
To get Olivia and Patrick back together like you wanted.
让奥利微亚和帕特里克如你所愿的复合
Olivia is coming tonight.
奥莉薇亚今晚会来
All you have to do is fly Patrick in. Look.
你只需要把帕特里克也套进来 瞧
Olivia's coming alone?
她一个人来
Yeah.
是的
This better work.
最好这个能行
I promise it will.
我保证可以
In the future,
以后
The only surprises I appreciate are cash and gifts.
我希望看到惊喜只是现金和礼物
我去拿丹的服装
来自 奥利微亚
This is Chuck Bass again,
我是 恰克·拜斯
Regarding the status of my liquor license.
我想问问贩酒执照办的怎么样了
I look forward to hearing from you.
等待你的答复
Voice mail again, huh?
又是语♥音♥信箱
With clubs closing all over the city,
要是全城的俱乐部都关门
You'd think it'd be in their financial interest
他们一定能为了经济效益
To expedite things.
加快办事效率
The only "interests" those people understand
这些人唯一的"兴趣"
Comes in envelopes full of unmarked bills.
就是塞满了无主钞票的信封
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表