剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
are you...are you really trying to make me back here.
你意思是要我去把她请回来吗
No, it's just we want a fresh start and... and so does she.
不 只不过我们想要一个崭新的开始 她也一样
Okay. i know you're new to the whole school thing,
我了解学校之类的事对你来说都是新鲜事
But you don't want georgina as your friend.
但是你绝对不会希望成为乔治娜的朋友
I mean, she's gonna scare everyone away.
她会把所有人都吓跑的
Georgina. hey.
乔治娜 嘿
What's gonna happen next week when we start classes?
下星期我们开课的时候怎么办
That's why we have my family's apartment.
那就是我们家庭公♥寓♥发挥作用的时候了
And plus, you know, all this sneaking around,
此为 所有这些偷偷摸摸的事
Making sure the doorman doesn't see you,
确保门卫没看见你
Not answering the phone when my mother calls...
不接我妈妈的电♥话♥
I mean, you know it adds a layerof hotness.
刺♥激♥又多了哦
what do you say that our hotness is only purely circumstantial
你说的刺♥激♥是否只是逢场作戏
And that if we were out in the real world, we'd like each other less?
而当我们回归真实世界的时候 就不会再这么爱彼此呢
Mm. you know that if we really started dating,
如果我们真正开始约会的话
After a few months,
几个月之后
You'd realize that you hate the way that i laugh,
你就会讨厌我大笑的方式
I couldn't stand the way that you chew, and then we'd break up.
我也不能容忍♥你咀嚼的声音 然后我们就会分手
That's a very romantic story, you know,
这是个非常浪漫故事
But... it doesn't have to be like that.
但是 结局不会是这样的
Care to make a bet? i got an idea.
打个赌吗 我有个主意
I will hole up with you for the next 24 hours,
接下来24小时我都和你在一起
And we can fast-forward through the entire relationship.
我们可以让我们之间的关系迅速发展
Leave the seat up, sing timberlake in the shower.
不管别人 边洗澡边唱贾斯丁的歌♥
Ah, watch tv shows you really like
看你真正喜欢的电视节目
As opposed to ones you're supposed to like?
而不是你应该看的
What do you say... you, me, this apartment?
怎么样 只有你我在这个房♥间里
Let's get sick of each other.
让我们缠绵在一起
Okay.
没问题
As you can see,
正如你所看到的
the restaurant would be elegant...
整个餐馆会非常的优雅
Seasonal menu, extensive wine list.
季节性变化的菜单 长长的酒单
You know, the space is big,
有足够的空间
But I want it to have a more intimate feel.
但是我想要一点私密的感觉
And how would you be using the vault space?
那金库的话 你打算怎么用
It's perfect for storage.
做储藏室很好
I have to be honest.
我要开诚布公的说
Give your reputation, when you made your bid,
以你的地位 当你竞标的时候
The board was very concerned.
董事会非常重视
I completely understand.
我完全了解
The neighbors don't want some raucous club coming in
邻居们不想让过于吵闹的俱乐部
And disrupting the quiet. and believe me,
打扰这片宁静 相信我
I wouldn't want to bring that element to the area.
我也绝无此意
I'll be right down.
我马上就下去
Sorry. i'm not here.
抱歉 当我没来过
My heel broke.
我的高跟断了
Stepsister. I apologize.
我的继妹 抱歉
My lawyer. excuse me.
我的律师 失陪一下
Sorry for interrupting your meeting.
对不起打断了你们
Not at all. we were just finishing up anyway.
没关系 反正我们也快结束了
Oh, are you...are you leasing chuck the bank space?
你要租借给恰克 银行那块地吗
He has a real vision.
他很有远见
I know. turning the vault into a club...it's genius.
我知道 把金库改成俱乐部 很是明智
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Excuse me?
怎么回事
Thank you.
谢谢
Cool party. i'm amalia.
多好的聚会啊 我是爱玛利亚
I'm glad people understand
我很高兴同学们懂得
The concept of being fashionably late,
赶时髦的聚会晚到一会
But this is ridiculous. i think everybody's
但这太过分了 大家好像
Down the hall, watching a movie or something.
都在大厅 看电影什么的
What?
什么
Please.
拜托
Ease up on the toro.
三文鱼别噎着
He has to answer to a board, serena.
他要给董事会答复 瑟琳娜
And board menbers tends not to approve
董事会不会重视一个
Of clubs with coat check girls who give happy endings.
像外套接待小姐的人给的意见的
It was an honest mistake.
我知道我错了
When he was talking about your plans...
当他说你的计划时
Look, why do you think i asked you to go out tonight?
你知道我问什么要你今晚出去吗
Because i knew something like this would happen.
我就知道会发生这种事
Fine. then i'll go.
好吧 走就走
Train wreck.
真是废物
Great job, vanessa.
干得好
That was awesome.
太漂亮了
Oh. hey, blair.
布莱尔 好啊
Oh, my god. we just finished watching vanessa's documentary
我们刚刚看完 瓦内萨拍的
About this community garden in her neighborhood.
她社区花♥园♥的纪录片
It was amazing. no, it wasn't.
拍的太好了 没有啦
Yes, it was. i-i mean, vanessa, tears. actual tears.
是的 瓦内萨 眼泪 看我眼泪都出来了
When that gang member picked up his
当那个闹事的年轻人
First carrot ... okay
收获第一只胡萝卜时 好了
The cocktail party has officially begun
鸡尾酒会开始了
In the common room. sake tinis.
在公共休息室 有清酒哦
And is that my invitation being used as a coaster?
你们用我的邀请卡做托盘吗
Um, thanks so much, blair,
多谢了 布莱尔
But we actually just scarfed, like, four pizzas,
四个披萨 我们都饱了
And venassa is about to show us
瓦内莎还要给我们放
Her bootleg michel gondry videos. georgina, please.
她拍的米歇尔·冈睿的短片呢 拜托
Nobody wants greasy pizza and vanessa's home movies
没人愿意要油油的比萨和瓦内莎的电影
When there's a sushi and sake party right in the other room.
隔壁还有清酒和寿司呢
Did i mention wasabi facials?
我又说今天还有芥末面膜吗
Okay, then.
好吧
And shut the door?
帮把门关上
Spotted...blair waldorf
现场播报 布莱尔·霍道夫
going from v.i.p. to v.d.
从了不起的大人物变成了无名小辈
Poor blair. how are you going to cure this one?
可怜的布莱尔 现在要怎么办呢
Morning.
早安
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
谢谢你昨晚让我住这里
Harboring an ivy league fugitive? i'm your man.
一个从常青藤退学的人住我家 荣幸啊
I made you breakfast.
给你做了早餐
I have to go, but remember, we don't have any servants here,
我要走了 记住 我家可没有仆人
So if you see anybody else in the loft besides me,
在阁楼里除了我看到第二个人的话
Call the police. it's not the chef.
赶快报♥警♥ 那可不是厨师
Good to know.
知道了
So did classes start already?
开始上课了吗
Uh, no, just orientation stuff.
还没 只是课程介绍
But, uh, i did join a literary group.
我加入了文学社
More people have talked to me at n.y.u. in one day
在纽约大学一天跟我搭话的人
Than my entire four years at st.jude's.
比在圣裘德四年都多
Well, i'm not surprised.
那是当然的
I can totally see why people would love you there.
我完全理解你在那为什么受欢迎
About Brown you really should think about talking to my dad.
关于布朗的事 你真应该跟我爸说一下
He might ramble a lot, he might nervously strum his guitar,
他有可能会来回踱步 有可能会烦的弹吉他
But, uh, when it comes to fatherly advice,
但是 如果真的需要爸爸的支持的话
I don't know, he's pretty much the best there is.
他应该是最好的人选
Do you want one? thanks.
你要吗 谢谢
Come to the party. come to the party. thanks.
来聚会吧 谢谢
It's gonna be really fun. We'll be there.
肯定会很好玩的 我们会去的
Oh, fantastic.
太好了
So if you're not trying to sabotage me, then what is this?
你说你不是故意来搞破坏 那这是什么
First you deliberately ruin my sushi party,
首先你故意破坏我的清酒寿司聚会
And now you're making your move.
现在你又进一步行动
this paranoia has got to stop Blair.
布莱尔 你的妄想症改省省了
I am not paranoid. i'm right.
我可没有瞎猜 我说的句句是实
Why else would you have formed an alliance with vanessa,
你为什么和瓦内莎那个比你
The one person i may hate more than you?
还令我生厌的女人结盟了
It's not an alliance?It's friendship
这不是什么结盟 我们这是友谊
Unlike you, vanessa's cool and people like her,
不像你 瓦内莎平易近人 谁都爱
More than the weird girl who threw the fish party.
比那个搞个什么鱼聚会的人强的多
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表