剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Get out. What?
下车 什么
Don't be like this. You're just nervous about seeing your dad.
别这样 你是要见到父亲了太紧张
I don't need your help anymore or ever again.
我永远都不再需要你的帮助
I should have done this on my own from the start.
从一开始我就应该自己做这件事
Fine. If that's what you want.
好吧 如果这是你想要的
Keep going, please. I have a plane to catch.
麻烦开车 我还要赶飞机
Good-bye, Baizen.
再见 贝森
Hello, Palm Beach.
棕榈海滩 我来了
With Carter out of the picture,
卡特出局了
It looks like Serena's making room for daddy.
看起来瑟琳娜全心全意只为见见父亲了
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Mazel tov! Thank you.
恭喜[希泊来语] 谢谢
This is for you and this one's for you,
这是给你的 这个是给你的
from Cyrus... and me.
我和赛瑞斯的礼物
It's the keys to an apartment in Queens...
这是皇后区一套公♥寓♥的钥匙
and it's your apartment in Queens!
而且是属于你们的公♥寓♥
An apartment!
一套公♥寓♥
Oh! Thank you!
噢 感谢你
Thank you, Dorota,
谢谢你 多洛塔
for...
感谢
everything.
你所做的一切
Miss Eleanor, you've been so kind to me all these years. Oh.
埃莉诺小姐 你这些年来对我都很好
I always think of you like a mother.
我常常觉得你就像妈妈一样
Maybe big sister.
还是大姐会好些
Congratulations. Thank you so much.
恭喜 太谢谢你了
Oh, have good health.
祝你们身体健康
We got apartment! An apartment!
我们有一套公♥寓♥ 一套公♥寓♥
Cece. No, thanks for calling me back.
茜茜 谢谢你回电♥话♥
I was afraid you might not.
我还怕你不会打回来
Of course. I got your message.
这当然了 我收到了你的留言
What's been bothering you?
你有什么困扰吗
I love my wife,
我爱我的妻子
but I've had it with all her lies.
但是我得到的全是她的谎言
Tell me what's going on
告诉我发生了什么事
or I'm-- I'm walking out this door
不然我就走出这个家门
And I'm never looking back.
再也不会回头
Oh, Rufus, you're right that Lily's not with me,
鲁弗斯 你是对的 莉莉不在我这里
but more than that, it's not my place to say.
但是鉴于我的身份 其它的也不好多说
I'm afraid you'll need to get the rest from Lily.
其它情况恐怕要莉莉才能跟你解释了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Maybe we should get some champagne.
或者我们应该喝点香槟
Bartender, a bottle and two glasses.
调酒师 我们要一瓶香槟和两个杯
Sure thing.
好的
Now...
那么现在
Just to clarify, I do think you deserve
我只想说明一点 我觉得你应该和
to be with someone who makes you happy.
能让你快乐的人在一起
Well, coming as it does from someone
这话从一个跟瓦内萨·埃布拉姆
Who dates Vanessa Abrams, it means very little to me.
约会的人嘴里说出来 对我收效甚微
But still, thank you, Humphrey.
但是 还是很谢谢你 汉弗瑞
Care for a dance?
想要跳舞吗
I guess.
好吧
Follow me.
跟我来
Hey. Come on, Chuck.
够了 恰克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't look so surprised.
别大惊小怪的
I'm single now. This is who I am.
我现在单身 我就是这样的人
Hey. Wanna dance?
喂 想要跳舞吗
Um, shouldn't you be doing that with your girlfriend?
你不是应该跟你的女朋友跳吗
Chelsey took off.
切尔茜离开了
We kind of got into a fight.
我们有点小争吵
Sorry.
真遗憾
I'm not.
我可不觉得
No, she was mad because I kept talking about this guy
她很生气 是因为我一直在讲
that I met in the lobby of my building.
我在大堂遇到的那个人
And then I dragged her out to a wedding in Queens.
然后还拉她出来参加在皇后区的婚礼
I guess I'm a little obsessed.
我猜我有点着迷了
I don't get it.
我不明白
You like girls.
你喜欢女生
But I also like boys.
但我也喜欢男生
And I like you.
我喜欢你
Let's go.
走吧
Hey, Serena. It's Jenny,
喂 瑟琳娜 我是珍妮
answering, uh, Nate's phone. Jenny,
我帮内特接的电♥话♥ 珍妮
I'm so glad you picked up.
你能接到电♥话♥真好
Do you know where Nate is?
你知道内特在哪里吗
Um, no. I don't see him right now.
不 我现在看不到他
Okay, um, if you find him,
好的 如果你找到他
Can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can?
请让他尽快回我电♥话♥好吗
Also, just tell him
还有 告诉他
that I love him and I don't want any more secrets.
我爱他 我不想再有任何秘密了
Yeah, sure.
好 没问题
If I, uh, if I see him, I'll give him the message.
如果我见到他 会转达你的意思的
Thank you, Jenny. I appreciate it.
谢谢你 珍妮 我很感激
While most people think
大多数人都以为
it's our brain that controls our actions,
是我们的脑袋在控制我们的行动
it is often our heart that gets the biggest workout.
但常常是我们的心在起最大的控制♥作♥用
Hey, you wanna dance?
嘿 想跳舞吗
Um, yeah.
恩 好啊
It can make us do the craziest of things,
它会让我们做出最疯狂的事情
but it can also let us take a chance on new adventures.
它也会让我们踏上新的探险旅程
Because when we open our heart,
因为当我们敞开心扉的时候
we can explore a world of love...
我们可以去探索一个充满爱的世界
and be pleasantly surprised by the people already in our life.
从身边人那里得到些愉快的惊喜
But unfortunately, our hearts are very sensitive,
不幸的是 我们的心灵非常敏感易碎
and when they're broken,
当它们真的碎了
everything around us is shattered.
身边的一切美好都会破灭
Hello?
有人吗
Dad?
爸爸
Serena. Mom.
瑟琳娜 妈妈
Total eclipse of the heart.
心瞬间陷入阴霾
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表