剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I would have to write a play by this Christmas break.
在这个圣诞假期我得写一个剧本
Well, I'll help you with your application tonight.
好啊 今晚我可以来帮忙写申请
I would love that, but, uh, tonight Vanessa and I
好主意 但是今天晚上我要和瓦内萨
Gonna go see Morrissey at the Bowery.
去包厘街看莫里西的演出
It's a tradition we've had since seventh grade.
这是我们从七年级以来的传统
You know, we wear tight shirts,
我们穿着紧身的衬衣
We through gladiolus on stage.
一起穿过剑兰丛
Um, it's okay, right?
这没问题吧
Yes, of course. It's tradition.
当然 这是你们的传统嘛
I'm gonna go grab a coffee, okay?
我想去买♥♥杯咖啡 行不
I'll see you later.
待会儿见了
Okay, uh...
好吧
I thought we were gonna grab coffee together.
我以为你要我陪你一起去买♥♥咖啡呢
What about Brad Alexander?
布雷德·亚历山大怎么样
His mother said he's single.
他妈妈说他现在是单身
Uh, yeah, 'cause he gave six girls from Nightingale
是啊 那是因为他去年把喉咙的淋病
The gonorrhea of the throat last year.
传染给了南丁格尔高中的六个女生
What are you two doing? Oh,
你们两在干嘛?
we're trying to find Jenny a date
我们正在给珍妮找一个
For the horticultural society gala.
一起参加园艺节的男伴
Don't worry, dad. I'm over upper east side guys.
别担心 老爸 上东区的男生们都在我的掌握之中
I'm looking to expand my horizons.
我打算开阔下我的眼界呢
I'll be just a minute. Charles, how are you?
我走开一会儿 查尔斯 最近怎么样
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
要咖啡吗
Thanks, but I'm on my way to the planetarium.
不用了 我正要去天文馆
I was just dropping off those papers you needed.
我过来是给你送你要的那些文件的
Thank you.
谢谢
Did Chuck Bass just say he was going to planetarium?
恰克·拜斯刚才说要去天文馆
Mm-hmm. I'm entertaining a hotel guest,
是啊 我在招待一位饭店的客人
The son of an ambassador.
他是大使的儿子
He's waiting in the foyer.
正在门厅那里等着
Well, maybe Jenny could show him around.
也许珍妮可以带他去逛逛
You did say you wanted to expand your horizons.
你不是说你要开开眼界么
Yeah.
对
I can do it.
愿意效劳
But you owe me.
但你欠我一次
With pleasure.
我的荣幸
What is gonorrhea of the throat?
什么是喉咙的淋病
Olivia.
奥莉薇亚
Just the starlet I was hoping to find.
这不是我要找的小明星么
Hi, Blair.
你好 布莱尔
Uh, Dorota need to use my outlet
多洛塔又要来借我的出风口
For your towel warmer again?
来帮你烘浴巾了么?
Actually, I have a question.
其实 我是有一个问题
How do I win over shallow, superficial actors?
我怎样才能赢过一个肤浅的演员呢
Calling them "shallow" and "superficial" didn't work?
骂他们肤浅没有用吗
I'm serious. They're all doing this Cabaret thing tonight.
我是认真的 别人都在准备今晚的歌♥舞表演
I wasn't even invited. Not that I have anything to perform.
但是我却没被邀请 不是说我没东西表演
Well, you're in luck. I-I was invited.
你很幸运啊 我被邀请了
I guess being a movie star has a certain cache.
我想他们会给我这个电影明星留出位子的
I may have read that at the dentist.
就像牙医也会给你留位子
More importantly, I am dating a guy
更重要的是 我现在的男朋友
Who needs an opportunity to write a play.
正在准备写一个剧本
He'll just need to clear his schedule first.
不过他得先好好安排下他的时间
Hey. Tripp.
嗨 特里普
Uh, how are you?
你好啊
I was, uh, just leaving you a note
我正在给你留一个字条
About the, uh, "Observer" article.
关于《观察者》的一篇文章
Oh. Great.
很好
I thought you wouldn't be here,
看了你的时间表
Which is what it said on your schedule.
我以为你不会出现在这里
Right. Um, my meeting ended early.
是的 我的会议提早结束了
Good. Yeah.
这样啊 没错
Then you'll have time to read my note.
那你就有时间看我的纸条了
You know, this, um, this really shouldn't be so awkward.
我觉得我们之间不应该这么尴尬的
It won't be for too long.
不会持续很久了
Big move to D.C. Tomorrow.
我明天就去华盛顿特区了
I thought that wasn't until January.
我以为要到明年一月才去
Maureen wanted to be there for the holidays...
莫林想去那边过假期
The parties, the networking.
参加派对 构建人脉
It's probably for the best, though.
也许这样再好不过了
I've been pretty...
我有点
Distracted.
心烦意乱
Yeah, tell me about it.
好 你说说吧
Uh, last week...
上周的时候
Nothing happened.
什么都没有发生
Then why does it feel like it did?
为什么感觉好像发生了什么一样呢
Maybe we should just, uh...
也许我们应该
Avoid each other until you leave.
在你离开之间不要再见面了
Yeah.
是啊
There you two are.
你们在这里
Honey. I just found out they had to move
亲爱的 我刚得知 他们要改变
The freshman spouses luncheon.
新人配偶午宴的安排
Um, so I'd have to leave in an hour.
所以我必须在一小时之内走
Is that okay?
可以吗
Yes, of course.
没问题啊
I'll see you tomorrow.
那明天见了
I'll just have Jeanne finish packing.
我会让吉妮赶快收拾好行李的
But all that's left is the home office.
但剩下的都是家庭物品
Serena should help you.
瑟琳娜应该帮帮你
There's some private family stuff, and I trust you.
那是一些私密的家庭物品 我相信你
That's not really in serena's job description.
那不属于瑟琳娜的工作范围
She doesn't mind. Do you?
她不会介意的 不是吗
Now who wants to take their favorite wife to brunch?
现在谁想和他最爱的妻子共进早午餐
Don't forget yourself, congressman.
别忘了你自己 议员
Your marriage could wind up in "a million little pieces."
你的婚姻也许就要支离破碎了
Mom, I know how much you love grandfather. And I get it.
妈 我知道你对外公的感情有多深 我明白
It's not like I haven't forgiven my father a few times.
这和我不原谅父亲是不一回事
But do not let him manipulate you.
但是别让他利用你
He was the one behind the Hudson thing.
他才是特里普救人事件的幕后黑手
Who else could it be? Hello, Nate?
还能有谁呢 内特 在吗
I'm sorry. Mom?
对不起 妈
Yeah, I'd love to hear your new information,
是的 很高兴听到你近况
But, um, listen, I gotta go.
但是 我要挂了
I'll call you later, okay?
我晚点打给你 好吗
I know I'm not your favorite person right now,
我知道你现在不是很喜欢我
But it's me, Nate,
但这就是我 内特
And there's no one else I can talk to about this.
除了你 我找不到别人倾述
I, I think I may be about to get involved with a married man.
我觉得 我可能和有妇之夫纠缠上了
Why am I the only one you can talk to?
为什么我是你唯一的倾述对象
Because it's Tripp.
因为 那个人是特里普
Vanessa, hey.
瓦内萨 你好
Hey. I figured you'd be back
你好 我就知道你总要回来
To get some clean clothes at some point. Yeah
拿些换洗的衣服 是的
I know, we've barely seen each other.
我知道 我们见面机会不多
Dan and I have just been busy, you know?
丹和我最近比较忙 你知道的
So...You're not...
所以 你不是
Avoiding me because of the whole...
在躲避我 因为那天
What? Oh, my god.
什么 天呐
Uh, no. I... Come on.
没有 别想太多
No.
没有
Okay, great, because I was totally freaking out
那就好 因为早上我碰到丹之前
Before I ran into Dan this morning.
吓的快崩溃了
But he was the same old Dan.
但他还是原来的他
You know, tonight we're going to, like,
晚上我们打算去
Our Fifth Morrissey show,
我们第五次莫里西演出
And I still have tickets from
我还始终保存着
Our one when we're seventh grade.
由始至终的票
Um, actually...
老实说
I feel really bad about that.
不好意思要扫你兴了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表