剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm done.
我闹够了
We'll put it behind us, then?
那么我们就既往不咎了吧
And in what is perhaps an ironic twist,
来个讽刺的转折吧
Due to your current social status,
鉴于你当前的社会地位
The polo socie has asked if you will
马球协会问你是否愿意
Throw in the first ball at the match tomorrow.
在明天的比赛中打第一球
I'd love to.
我愿意
I'll go call 'em back. Your mom will be proud.
我会回复他们 你母亲会以你为傲的
Yeah, I...I didn't want to alarm my dad any further or anything,
是 我并没有告诉我父亲更多
But, uh, there was one guy who was
但是 几张照片里都有
In a lot of those pictures with you who...who was that?
同一个男人 是谁啊
Carter Baizen.
卡特·贝森
We traveled together at the beginning of summer.
我们夏天开始的时候一起旅游
But then things got weird, and... and now he's stalking me.
然后事情变得奇怪 现在他开始跟踪我
He...he's been stalking me ever since.
从那时起 他就一直在跟踪我
And,uh,I don't know what to do.
我不知怎么办
He won't leave me alone.
他一直缠着我
So... hey,whoa,whoa,whoa.
别急
W-what...what are you saying?
你说什么
Lo,if you hear from him or see him,
如果你见到他或者听到他说什么
Just please keep him away from me at all costs.
请不惜任何代价让他离我远点
I'm worried what he might do.
谁知道他会做出什么事来
It's Blair, leave a message.
我是布莱尔 请留言
Hey,Blair,it's Dan.
布莱尔 我是丹
I-I know I'm not someone you want
我知道你这么晚打来
To hear from late at night,
你肯定不高兴 什么时候打你都不会高兴
Or any hour,but I need your help. uh,call me.
但我想要你帮忙 给我回电♥话♥
This just in An unlikely alliance
这就是所谓上东区里
Is forming on the upper east side.
最不可能联盟的形成吧
Yeahmom,everything's great.
妈 这里一切都好
I have been waiting all summer for reed to start,
整个夏天我都整装待发
And tomorrow's the day I get to do
明天我就有机会去达成
What I came here for.
我来这里的目的了
Too bad it may be too late to do any good.
只怕来时已晚
Last year,I had to go to the white party
去年为了参加白衣聚会
As your date
我还得扮成你的女朋友
In a dress that I made myself. And this year...
穿自己做的衣服 但是今年
Oh,Mrs. Jennifer Humphrey. When did you g married?
詹妮弗·汉弗瑞女士 你都嫁人了吗
It doesn't matter,okay? It'sngraved!
无所谓啦 名垂青史了
Miss Van Dder Woodsen.
范德·伍德森小姐
Would you like me to tell them not to?
你要我去告诉他们别拍了吗
Uh,no,it's okay.
不用了
I won't do anything worth publishing,
我不会做值得上报的事的
Not even a smile. I should find Blair.
笑都不会笑 我去找布莱尔
Well,the bad news is,your last name's Buckley.
坏消息是你姓巴克利
But the good news is
但好消息是
Knowing this information made you a lot easier to find.
这样更容易找到你
Yeah? Well,I knew you couldn't stay away.
是吗 我就知道你不会离开的
Hey,there's someone I want you to meet.
我为你引见一个人
Oh,my god. Is that...
天哪 那是...
Grandfather.
外公
Nathaniel. So nice to see you.
内特尼尔 很高兴见到你
You,too. And who is this?
我也是 这位是
This is Bree Buckley,
这是布里·巴克利
My date.
我女朋友
And I believe this belongs to you.
物归原主
Hello,Nate. Would you come with me for a secon
内特 你好 可以打扰几分钟吗
Okay.
好的
Oh,hello. How nice to see you.
你好 见到你很荣幸
How's your terrine? Bland.
鱼酱怎么样 没味儿
How's yo julep? Weak.
你的薄荷酒呢 难喝
Isn't that Alexandra Richards?
那是亚历山德拉·理查德森吗
Yes.
是的
Look at her,
瞧啊
Floang through the party with her perfect pout
她撅着那完美的嘴 摆动无可挑剔的身材
And flawless figure.
穿梭在派对里
You know,if were still in the game,
如果我们还在玩那个游戏
She'd be a great score.
她肯定帮我拿最高分
But we're not,right?
但我们不玩了 对吧
No,we're not.
对 不玩了
Everything is so... white.
这儿一切都很白
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
There's Dan.
丹在那儿
Hocould you tell? You met him months ago.
你怎么认出来的 你几个月前才见过他一回
Nice suit,right?
西服不错 对吗
And I guess I have a good memory.
而且我记性也不错
Ll,he's alone. Now's your chance.
看啊 他现在一个人 抓住时机
I'm gonngo to the bar. You want anything?
我去吧台那边 你要点什么吗
No. I'm not gonna leave you here by yourself.
不 我不会把你一个人丢在这儿的
Let's find Jenny,someone to keep you company.
我们去找珍妮 也好有人跟你做伴
No excuses. I'll be fine.
不用麻烦了 我没事
Just go. Uh...
去吧
I'll wait by the bar and get us drinks.
我在吧台拿点喝的 在那儿等你
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
What? Vanessa! What are you doing here?
瓦内萨 你怎么在这儿
Nice suit.
西服很棒
Huh. What,you couldn't judge me enough in n york?
你不能在纽约就把我给看够了
You had to follow me to another state to do it,too?
你还得跟着我去另一个州研究我 对吧
No,I came to tell you that I'm...
不是 我是来告诉你
Humphrey. Come on. It's showtime.
汉弗瑞 快走 好戏上演了
If you don't mind,
不介意的话
Dan and I are in the middle of something.
我和丹还没说完呢
If you don't mind...
如果你没意见的话
Or even if you do... Dan's coming with me.
或者即使你有意见 丹得跟我走
II have to go. I'm sorry. So am I.
我得先过去了 抱歉 我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you Rufus?
你是鲁弗斯吗
I'm... a friend of Vanessa's.
我是瓦内萨的朋友
I'm...I'm Scott... Adler?
我叫斯科特·阿德勒
Oh,right. I'm glad you guys came.
很高兴你们也来了
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I...
我
It's okay. It's just a handshake.
没事的 只是握个手
No. I-I'm sorry. It's just,um...
抱歉 我...
I've always been a fan of your music.
我一直是你的歌♥迷
Carter?
卡特
Waldorf.
霍道夫
Can't say it's good to see you.
见到你不知是好事还是坏事
No,you can't,
是啊
Not after what I'm about to tell you.
在我表明来意后 你就会明白
The invitation you got to come this party
你得到的派对邀请卡
Wasn't exactly what y thought.
并不是你想的那样
Spare me. Where's Serena? This him?
你就饶了我吧 瑟琳娜在哪儿 就是他吗
You've been served. What the hell is this?
你的传票 这是干什么
It's a restraining order.
限制令
This says I have to stay away fr Blair Waldorf.
这上面说我不能靠近布莱尔·霍道夫
Yeah,and until further notice,
对 在另行通知前
You'll find me by Serena's side.
我会与瑟琳娜形影不离
Step within 100 feet of me and you'll be arrested.
在你靠近我100英尺距离的地方 你就会被捕
And about how far you think he is from me?
你觉得他现在离我多远
Yeah,I don't think he's far enough.
我觉得他离你太近了点
I agree. Security!
同意 警卫
Hey! hey,uh,what'soing on here?
这里这么了
Oh,your friends,uh,are trying to have me removed.
你的朋友想把我赶走
Right,because you're stalking me.
对 因为你总缠着我
Look,you don't have to talk to him.
你没必要跟他说话的
You told them was stalking you?
你说我是在缠你
You wanna tell tm the truth or should I?
你想告诉他们事实真♥相♥吗 或者我来说
What's the truth?
什么真♥相♥
Yeah,carter. What's the truth?
对 卡特 什么真♥相♥
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表