剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Look,
听着
It makes sense that when you finally let your father go,
我能理解 你终于放下你♥爸♥爸的时候
your mother would reappear.
你妈妈会重现
She's not a ghost, Blair.
她不是鬼魂 布莱尔
Don't you think I know how crazy this sounds?
你难道以为我不知道这听上去多荒谬吗
It's why I couldn't tell you or anyone.
所以我不能告诉你或是其他人
I'm aware that one of Bart's old girlfriends may have known my name,
我发觉巴特的旧女友中的一个 也许听过我的名字
And maybe even look like old pictures of my mother.
甚至长得像旧照片中我妈妈的样子
But my father only had one of these made with an "E" on it.
我爸爸只将其中的一个刻上了E
This woman had it.
而那个女人就有这个
Whoever she is,
无论她是谁
it just seems like...
貌似
She'll make losing your mom hurt all over again.
她会再次勾起你的失去母亲的痛苦
Do you really think anything could be more painful
你真的认为 在我一生中会有比
Than killing my own mother
害死自己的妈妈
and having my father hate me for it my whole life?
并使得我爸因此恨我还要痛苦的事情吗
If there is any chance this isn't what happened, I have to know.
如果有可能 当时不是这样的 那我一定要知道
I don't want to keep you from your business with monsieur Duris.
我不想耽误你和 杜里先生的正事
I just had to let you know.
我只是得让你知道
Nothing...
没有什么
is more important than being with you for this.
比和你一起找寻这件事的真♥相♥更加重要
Sometimes despite the risk,
有时候尽管有风险
the only thing to do is seize the moment...
唯一能做的就是抓住时机
Or whatever else you can grab.
或你能抓到的任何东西
I really always hope that Blair is wrong about these things,
我真希望关于这些事情布莱尔是错的
But if the only reason you want to be with me is
但是如果你想和我在一起的唯一原因是
because I'm with someone else, then you can forget it.
我和别人在一起 那就算了
No, I want to be here with you.
不 我想和你一起来这里的
I just got scared that if we moved too fast
我只是怕我们进展的太快
Things weren't gonna work out,and
我们不会有结果
I really don't want that to happen.
而我真的不想那样
Okay, because I've waited...
好吧 因为我已经
I've waited a really long time for this. Me, too.
我为这一刻已经等了太久 我也是
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Rufus, finally.
鲁弗斯 你终于回来了
I-I-I must have called you a hundred times.
我给你打了几百个电♥话♥了
I told you I'd call you back when I was ready.
我说过等我准备好了 我会回话的
Well, I guess I just didn't expect it to take quite so long.
我只是没想到要等这么久
Well, I guess you should have thought about that before you...
在你在和你前夫整夜独处一室前
spent the night in a hotel room with your ex-husband.
你就应该想过这件事了
Well, I'm here now.
现在我来了
So why don't you tell me exactly what happened?
你就告诉我到底发生了什么吧
Lil, I'm not interested in any more lies.
莉莉 我不想再听到更多的谎言了
We should probably go.
我们也许该走了
Mnh-mnh. Let's finish what we started.
不行 我们要有始有终啊
Not having any fun?
玩得不开心吗
No. No, but you go ahead and have yours. Please...gloat.
是的 你自己玩好 沾沾自喜吧
You've earned it.
你应得的
Well, you're always telling me that this is a business and not my social life,
你一直跟我说这只是生意 而非我的社交生活
But yet you're the one who screwed up a major deal
但是因为你想圆你高中时
because you wanted to fulfill
与瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森共度一晚的梦想
a high school dream of a night with Serena Van der Woodsen.
你毁了一笔大交易
Irony duly noted.
真是适时的讽刺啊
Maybe next time you won't be so quick to dismiss me.
也许下次你就不会这么快想甩脱我了
I don't know if there will be a next time.
我不知道还有没有下次了
Word of this botched job will get around to my other clients.
其他的客户很快会听说我这次糟糕的交易
And I owe Violette more money
而且我欠维奥莉特的钱太多了
than I could possibly steal back from my father,
超过了我能从父亲那弄到的数目
So I think it's time for me to head back to the continent.
所以 我是时候回欧洲了
Hey, Damien.
达米恩
What is that jacket doing on the floor?
那件外套怎么会掉在地上
It belongs to the amBassador's daughter. She'll be furious.
那是大使女儿的外套 她会发飙的
Hang it up and make absolutely sure that Violette gets it when she leaves.
快把它挂好 好让维奥莉特走的时候能拿到
Looks like you can cancel that transatlantic ticket.
看来你可以取消你的跨洋机票了
I guess so.
同意
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
I'm sorry. Have we met?
不好意思 我们见过吗
You ran away from me at my father's grave.
你从我父亲墓前跑开了
I'm Charles Bass.
我是查尔斯·拜斯
Oh, of course.
你好
I apologize for my sudden departure.
很抱歉我突然离开了
It was a very emotional day for me.
对我来说那是情绪波动很大的一天
You must have known my father very well.
你一定跟我的父亲交情很深
I'm not sure what gives you that impression.
我不知道你为什么会有这种印象
Your father and I simply shared
你父亲和我只是在很多年前
a few memorable months many years ago.
共度了难忘的几个月
I was actually visiting my mother's grave,
我当时其实是为我母亲扫墓
and I just stopped to pay my respects.
我只不过是路过略表敬意而已
At that time of the night?
在深夜的时候吗
On the anniversary of my father's death?
在我父亲的周年纪念吗
I saw you had his favorite flowers.
我看到你带了他最爱的花
And you knew who I was.
而且你认识我
I'm sorry. I... I read that Bart Had A Son,
我很抱歉 我读了那篇《巴特之子》
And you look just like your father.
而且你长得跟你父亲很像
Most people say I more closely resemble my mother.
大部分人都说我长得更像我妈妈
I wouldn't know.
我不清楚这个
I never had the pleasure of meeting her.
我没能有幸见过她
Well, maybe...
也许
You can tell me why you had her locket.
你可以告诉我 为什么你有她的挂链盒
Your father gave it to me.
是你父亲给我的
The "E" Is for "Elizabeth."
这个E代表伊丽莎白
I loved to believe it was a special gift.
我认为这只是一个特别的礼物
I'm fairly certain he gave it to all his girlfriends at the time.
我肯定当时 他给每个女朋友都送礼一个
You're welcome to keep it, if you'd like.
如果你喜欢 你可以留着它
I'm sure it means a great deal more to you than it does to me.
我相信它对你比对我更重要
I'm sorry I can't help you find whatever it is you're looking for.
很抱歉我不能帮你 找到你想要的东西
Blair, I'm sorry to waste your time.
布莱尔 很抱歉浪费了你的时间
You should have stayed with Monsieur Duris.
你本该留下来和杜里先生一起的
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
我当时只想和你在一起
I'm just going to visit the ladies' room.
我去一下洗手间
Then we'll leave.
然后我们就走
I'll bring the car around.
我去叫车
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I already told your friend everything I know.
我已经告诉你朋友我知道的一切了
And he may have bought it.
也许他相信了
But I originated that innocent, doe-eyed stare.
但我可是装天真眼神的创始人
I usually employ it when I know more than I'm willing to let on.
我常常用在不想泄露内情的时候
Chuck...
恰克
Spent his entire life
他至始至终
believing that he killed his mother.
都觉得是他害死了他母亲
If you know anything...
如果你知道什么
that could take away even a second of that pain,
可以除去哪怕是一秒钟的痛苦
it would be cruel not to share it.
却不肯透露 那你真是太残忍♥了
Otherwise,
不然的话
leaving town means never having to say you're sorry.
一旦离开这里 你连道歉的机会都没有了
Could there be a secret even B. can't crack?
有没有连B也无法破解的秘密呢
Only time will tell.
只有时间可以给出答案
Look, I was exhausted.
我当时心力交瘁
I was scared. I thought my mother was going to die.
很害怕 我以为我母亲快死了
He's a doctor. He knew people that could help her.
他是个医生 他知道谁可以救她
I had to seek him out. I already knew about CeCe being sick
我只能去找他 我当时知道茜茜生病了
and I know that she got better.
我还知道她后来好转了
and I'm not gonna sit here for another hour
我也不打算再在这里坐一个小时
while you talk around this thing.
听你继续围绕这件事说个不停
What do you want me to tell you?
那你想让我告诉你什么
Tell me that you weren't with him
告诉我当我在家照顾孩子们时
while I was home taking care of our kids.
你没有和他在一起
Tell me that you didn't sleep with your ex-husband.
告诉我你没有和你的前夫上♥床♥
I didn't sleep with him.
我没有和他上♥床♥
I did kiss him,
但我和他接吻了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表