剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You're in high school.
你还是个高中生
Your father's not completely out of line.
你父亲的做法并不是完全没有道理
Okay.
好吧
You know, wait a second.
等一下
I'm not gonna go write your name in a heart on my binder, okay?
虽然我不会对你刻骨铭心
But you cannot expect me to start
但是你不能让我和我爸发生
World War III with my dad
第三次世界大战
Without even giving me something to fight for.
至少你该让我觉得 我这样做是有意义的
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别呢
Your father won't let you see me again.
你♥爸♥不会让你再见我的
Okay, now who's in high school?
好了 看看现在到底谁还是个高中生
I fight with my dad all the time.
我一直和我爸斗争
Last year I ran away.
去年还离家出走了
I'm... I'm not afraid to stand up to him. Jenny?
我 我不害怕和他对立 珍妮
Jenny, what are you doing? Jenny.
珍妮 你要干嘛 珍妮
Whose are these?
这是谁的
They're mine.
我的
Watch your step, Little J.
小心了 小珍妮
Damien may be your drug of choice,
达米恩有可能会让爱得发狂
But it looks like this love could be bad medicine.
但看上去这爱情可能是剂毒药
Look, I can explain.
听着 我可以解释
Oh, believe me, you will...
相信我 我会让你解释的
Right now.
就现在
Did you know about this?
你知道这些吗
No, Rufus, I did not know about a giant bag of pills.
不 鲁弗斯 我不知道这一大包药片哪儿来的
Jenny, what are you doing?
珍妮 你这是在干嘛
I may be a bitch, but I'm not a little bitch.
我也许是个坏女孩 可我不胆小
I told you I wasn't afraid.
我告诉过你我不害怕
Are you taking these or selling them?
你是在吸毒还是在贩毒
I want the truth.
我想听真话
They're for a friend.
这是为一个朋友买♥♥的
Jenny, please don't make this worse.
珍妮 别把事情搞得更糟
Okay, I don't get what the big deal is.
好 我不明白这有什么大不了的
I know you didn't spend all those years
我相信这么多年以来
On the tour bus reading.
你也早看清很多问题了
There's a huge difference between sharing a joint
就算我当年和乐队贝斯手一起抽过大♥麻♥烟
With my bassist and getting caught
但你现在可是满满一口袋的毒品啊
With a sack full of narcotics.
这两者是根本不同的
This is serious, Jenny.
这可不是闹着玩的 珍妮
Okay.
好吧
So let's just get it over with then.
那我们赶快把这事儿给了解了吧
Am I grounded for life?
我需要终身紧闭吗
Military school? What?
军事学校 如何
Probably both. This goes way past that, Jenny.
两者都行 这次事件性质太严重了 珍妮
See, I look at you and I don't see my daughter anymore.
我看着你 却一点看不到我女儿的影子了
The drugs don't belong to Jenny.
这些毒品不是珍妮的
They're mine.
是我的
Actually, they're my father's.
事实上 是我父亲的
Chuck. Chuck, wait.
恰克 恰克 等等
You were looking for a fairy-tale ending.
你很期待一个童话般的结局吧
Next time rent a movie. Leave me out of it.
下次还是租部电影看吧 别来烦我
I just wanted him to have answers.
我只是想让他找到答案
Please. You and I both know why you did this,
拜托 你我都明白你为什么要这么做
And it has nothing to do with Chuck.
而且这和恰克根本没关系
You're right. I'm sorry. I should go.
你说得对 抱歉 我该走了
Hey, I'll go with you.
我和你一起走
Nate, I need to be alone right now.
内特 我现在需要一个人静一下
What do you mean, it had nothing to do with Chuck?
你说这和恰克根本没关系 是什么意思
Sorry, Nate.
抱歉 内特
Vanessa, hey. We need to talk about this. What?
瓦内萨 我们需要谈一下 什么
Our...our kiss.
我们 我们接吻了啊
What's there to discuss?
这有什么好谈的
We both had about five too many mojitos.
我们都喝了快5杯莫吉托了
Why did you lie to me about dating Paul?
你为什么骗我说在和保罗交往
Because I knew you had feelings for me,
因为我知道你对我还有感觉
And I didn't want things to be awkward between us.
而我又不想让我们之间变得尴尬
And if I was dating Paul, then you
如果我和保罗在交往 那么
wouldn't get your hopes up.
你就不会抱太大希望了
Oh, come on, Vanessa, don't--
别这样 瓦内萨 别
No, don't get all Dan Humphrey on me.
不 别老拿丹·汉弗瑞以前的样子对待我
Melissa? Really?
玛丽莎 真的吗
All right, fine. Y--fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧 是的 好吧
It's clearly not my best plan.
我显然没把计划安排好
And I-I shouldn't have lied to you either,
我也不应该对你说谎
But I was trying to protect our friendship.
但是我想努力保护我们的友谊啊
I didn't want you to feel weird around me.
我不想让你面对我时感到尴尬
That stopped being an option
当你说对我还有感觉的时候
The minute you told me you had feelings for me.
就已经别无选择了
I wish you'd never done that.
我多希望你没这么做
I think I need another mojito.
我需要再喝一杯莫吉托
I'm...I'll...I'll see you around.
我 我 我们回头见
So after my mother left, uh,
自从我母亲离开之后
I thought my father just wanted to have a good time,
我以为我父亲只是想找些乐子
but, of course, you know, it escalated,
但是 可想而知 事态进一步恶化了
and he started going on these benders.
他开始参加一些狂欢酒会
One day he disappeared for two days. I thought he was dead.
有一次他忽然失踪了2天 我以为他死了
And, uh, you didn't tell anyone?
你没有告诉别人吗
I had no one to tell.
我没有人倾诉
I mean, my mother certainly wasn't an option.
我是说 我肯定无法去和我母亲说
Then he came back in, filthy, with a broken arm
之后他满身脏兮兮回来 一只胳膊还断了
and no recollection of what had happened.
甚至不记得到底发生了什么事
Oh, my god.
天呐
The good news was I think it scared him enough
好消息是我以为这次真的吓到他了
that he got sober.
然后他就能清醒了
And I got my father back,
我就把我父亲挽救回来了
or least I thought I did,
至少我认为如此
until I saw these this morning in his room.
直到今天早晨 我在他房♥里看到这些
That's why I came over here, to see Jenny.
这就是我今天过来见珍妮的原因
Jenny's really been here for me lately.
珍妮最近一直陪着我
And while we're clearing the air, I want you to know
既然我们要消除误解 我希望你们知道
I didn't spend the night in your home last night.
昨晚我没有在你们家过夜
Jenny was just trying to protect me.
珍妮只是在试图保护我
By letting me believe that damien slept here?
所以让我相信达米恩在这儿过夜了
I was trying to distract you from seeing the pills.
我只是设法不让你看到那些毒品
Yeah, I-I still don't understand why you brought the drugs over.
我还是不明白你为什么把毒品带过来
I know it was completely reckless,
我知道这样做太鲁莽了
and I'm sorry for putting you... and Jenny in that position.
很抱歉让您和珍妮陷入窘境
I... I just thought...
我 我只是想
I--if I got the pills away from my dad...
如果把毒品从我父亲那儿拿走
that everything would be okay.
就万事无忧了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Do you want to talk?
想聊聊吗
Or...
或者
No talking.
别说话
Well, that was certainly a crazy story.
真是个荒唐的故事
Where'd you get that, "Intervention"?
你从哪儿学到这招的 《调停人》吗[节目名]
I...I mean, it sounded so real. They totally bought it.
听上去很真实 他们全信了
Yeah, there's nothing to buy. It's...it's true...
是啊 没什么信不信的 这是真的
Oh, Damien, they're upstairs. They can't hear you.
达米恩 他们在楼上呢 听不到你说话
Except for the part about my dad getting sober.
除了我父亲清醒那一段 别的都是真的
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
I had no idea.
我全然不知道
No one does.
没有人知道
I'd leave except I feel like if I disappear,
我原本会离家出走 只是如果我消失了
he'd have absolutely no reason to ever come home.
他就没有任何回家的理由了
I'm really glad you told me.
很高兴你能告诉我
Well, the pills have been flushed.
嗯 毒品已经被冲掉了
It's time for Damien to go, and us, too, Jenny.
达米恩该走了 还有我们 珍妮
Just be happy you have a father who actually cares what you do.
有一位真正关心你的父亲 你该感到开心
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表