剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I seriously hope you're not thinking
我希望你不是在想
About opening without a license.
无证开业
No. I'm considering what my father would do
不 我在想换是我父亲
In this situation.
现在会做什么
I'm trying to find a suitable alternative.
我在想找个权宜之计
This is Chuck Bass.
我是恰克·拜斯
Mr. Bass, Frank Bennett from the A.B.C,
拜斯先生 酒类管制局弗兰克·贝内特
Returning your call.
给您回电
I wanted to let you know
我想让您知道
Your liquor license has been approved.
您贩酒执照已经审批通过
Effective immediately?
是立刻生效吗
I'll deliver it myself later today.
今天晚一点时候我会亲自送过来
Thank you very much, Mr. Bennett.
非常感谢您 贝内特先生
You see that, Horace?
你看到了吗 贺瑞斯
Victory without deceit.
堂堂正正的赢
Seems like little Chuck...
似乎小恰克
Finally stepped out from big bad Bart's shadow.
终于走出了老滑头巴特的阴影
贩酒执照搞定 我们两不相欠了
来自杰克·拜斯
Too bad his girlfriend's still playing on the dark side.
但可惜他的女朋友却仍在用暗中手段
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Does it really play without the other Ramones?
我真要独自表演 没有其他雷蒙斯成员吗
I was gonna do Iggy,
我会唱伊基的歌♥
But I thought it might scare the children.
但我怕会吓到孩子们
Well, not that I don't enjoy you shirtless and in eyeliner,
不是说我不喜欢你朋克的打扮
But I do think you made the right choice.
但我觉得你的选择是正确的
I just don't want you to get your hopes up too high.
我只是不想你抱太大的希望
I know the kids care more
我知道比起装扮
About the candy than the costume,
孩子们更在乎糖果
But I think they appreciate the effort.
但我想他们会看到我的用心
Rufus, I know this is important to you, but honestly,
鲁弗斯 我知道这对你很重要 但老实说
I can't remember the last time we had trick-or-treaters here.
我记不得上次孩子们来要糖果是什么时候
That's because no one thinks you're home.
那是因为大家都认为你不在家
Well, but this year I told them we'd be here,
但今年我告诉了他们我们会在家
And they all seemed pretty excited about it,
他们听了似乎都很兴奋
Except for that guy on six who never makes eye contact.
除了六楼那个从来不正眼看人的家伙
It's hard to tell what he's feeling.
很难说他是怎么想的
Oh, Eric, my darling, are you sick?
艾瑞克 亲爱的 你不舒服吗
I'm not sick.
我没不舒服
Then what are you doing home so early?
那你为什么早回家
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
Ask Jenny.
问珍妮吧
I'll handle this one.
这次我来处理
I-I don't like the tickle.
我 我不喜欢让人挠痒痒
Dorota, when I get you a gift,
多洛塔 我送你一份礼物
The least you can do is to enjoy it.
至少你得好好享受一下它
Oh, Mr. Chuck. My goodness.
恰克先生 我的老天
When you are mad at Ms. Blair,
在你对布莱尔小姐生气之前
Dorota is very tired
多洛塔很累了
And has to have the foot bothering
还不得不接受这个足部护理
And never sees Vanya or movies...
而且没有去看我的朋友梵雅和电影什么
Dorota.
多洛塔
That will be enough for today.
你今天说得够多了
Спасибо
谢谢
Is it safe to assume this visit signals
我能否认为你来就意味着
The end of my community service hours?
我惩罚时间结束了呢
I wanted to apologize.
我想来道歉
Last week's incident took longer
解决上周发生的事
Than anticipated to move past.
比我预期要耗时间
But seeing as tonight's all about new beginnings,
然而就像今晚是一个全新的开端一样
I wanted to put that behind us and make things right.
我希望我们不计前嫌 重新开始
With gifts?
还有礼物
I assume word reached you of
我猜你已经听说了
My club opening this evening.
我的俱乐部今晚要开张
It was never my intention to leave you out.
我不是真的想把你撇在一边
I just needed to create it on my own,
但作为一个合格的商人
As a legitimate businessman.
我得靠自己创业
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
I love it.
我太喜欢了
Good.
那就好
Serena, tell Dan that
瑟琳娜 告诉丹
He should be a musician, not a gangster.
他应该扮音乐家而不是匪徒
You have no street cred. I'm offended.
你没有不良记录 我有
You know, once in the fourth grade, I had to miss recess
四年级的时候 因为我故意犯了语法错误
'Cause I purposely broke the rules of grammar.
被罚不能课间休息
I think Dan will look fine in whatever he wears.
我觉得丹无论穿什么看上去都不错
Serena Van der Woodsen
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Doesn't have an opinion on wardrobe.
对打扮没什么意见
That...that... This isn't right.
这 这 这有点不大对
Look, K.C. wants you guys to break up.
听着 K.C.想要你们分手
Um, yeah, I know,
是的 我知道
And that's why I'm not returning her phone calls.
所以我不接她的电♥话♥
Did she seriously send you here to do that?
她是要你过来说这个的吗
No, I-I didn't come because I want you guys to break up.
不 我过来不是想让你们分手的
I-I-I came because I have found a compromise
我过来是因为我想到了一个两全的办法
That I think will get her off your backs and mine.
让你我都好过的办法
I hope it's firing K.C.
我希望那是解雇K.C.
Patrick is coming out for the Gimlet opening tonight.
帕特里克今晚会来琴蕾酒吧的开业典礼
He's already on a plane.
他已经上飞机了
I don't like where this is headed. I have a gun.
我不喜欢这苗头 我有枪
I can get K.C. the publicity bump she's looking for
只要你愿意和他一起走红地毯
If you're just willing to walk the red carpet with him,
我就能给K.C.她想要的轰动新闻
Just act like you guys are still together.
只要装作你们两个还在一起就行
Well, no, right? Wh...
不行 对吗
It's one night.
就一个晚上
Uh, I'll do it.
我答应
Okay.
好的
Dan, um, I'll...I'll leave your name at the back door
丹 我会给工作人员打好招呼 你从后门进
So you guys can meet up after the cameras.
过了媒体拍照你们就可以会合了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
没事
You want me to pretend that we're not together?
你想让我假装我们不在一起吗
No, it's just... It's just for the cameras.
不 这只是 只是媒体炒作
Sometimes this is the way the business works.
有时候为了工作需要这么做
Well, our relationship isn't business.
可我们的关系不是工作
I just don't understand why you would want
我就是不明白你为什么
To go somewhere with your fake boyfriend
要和你的假男友去出席活动
Rather than your real one.
而把你真的男朋友晾在一边
Dan, I'm sorry, and I hope you'll come
丹 对不起 我希望
And meet me inside tonight.
你今晚能到那里来见我
I don't know why he's blaming me.
我不知道他为什么怪我
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
I can't control every girl at school.
我又不能控制学校里每个女生
Well, Jenny, you and I both know that that's not true.
珍妮 我们都知道这不是实话
You may not have done the deed,
也许真的不是你自己做的
But I suspect you gave the order.
但我怀疑是你让别人做的
He sat above me on the steps.
他坐在台阶上的位置高于我
That must have put you in a very difficult position.
对 这样肯定让你处境艰难
Yeah, and he did it on purpose.
没错 而且他是故意的
He knew that I'd have no choice.
他知道我别无选择
Lily, please. My dad would never understand,
莉莉 拜托你了 我爸不会明白的
And you know these girls.
但是你了解这些女孩
I had to do something. Yes.
我必须做点什么 对
Just like I have to do something now.
就如我现在也要做点什么一样
But you and dad already gave us permission
但是你和爸已经允许我们
To go to Chuck's tonight. Well, and you can,
今晚去恰克的派对了 你可以去
As long as Eric still wants to go with you,
除非艾瑞克还想和你一起去
And you make sure that all of your so-called friends
并且你还要保证你的那些所谓的朋友
Apologize to him when he gets there.
在他到的时候向他道歉
Fine.
好吧
Horace, put this up behind the bar.
贺瑞斯 把这个放在吧台后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表