剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Have you spoken to your lawyers? There's gotta be a way.
你和律师谈了吗 一定会有办法的
It turns out my lawyer was in on it.
我的律师也参与其中
Regardless, a suit to regain control would take months,
不管怎样 夺回酒店的所有权至少得几个月
in which time Jack would have bankrupted the hotel,
而这段时间里杰克会让酒店破产
making it easy pickings for whatever vultures he has lined up.
这样他企图已久的财产就唾手可得了
My only hope is to talk to Elizabeth alone,
唯一的希望就是我找伊丽莎白单独谈谈
convince her to sign the hotel back over to me.
说服她把酒店签回给我
What makes you think she's gonna do that?
你觉得她会这么做吗
This isn't her idea. Jack has something on her.
这不是她的主意 杰克逼迫她这样的
I just need to figure out what. I'll call you.
我要查明事实 一会儿给你电♥话♥
And all this time, we thought
一直以来 我们都以为
Chuck got his dark side from his father.
恰克阴暗的一面来自于他父亲
Maybe his mother's the one that's evil.
或许他母亲才是真正的邪恶之人
If she is his mother.
如果她真的是他母亲的话
The story Elizabeth told me...
伊丽莎白讲的故事
how do we even know it's true?
我们怎么知道是不是真的
Chuck did a D.N.A. Test. It was his guy at the N.Y.P.D.
恰克做了DNA检测 他认识纽约警局的人
Yeah, I know, but he probably sent it out to a lab.
是啊 但是他可能送去实验室化验了
I mean, I wouldn't put it past Jack Bass to fake it.
杰克·拜斯即便伪造了结果也不足为奇
Well, whatever the truth is, Chuck isn't ready to hear it.
不管真♥相♥如何 恰克还是无法接受
In the meantime, I have to get ready for a fashion show.
同时 我还得为时装秀做准备
It's in 2 hours, and I have 30 friends coming.
2小时内找到30个朋友
What? What friends?
什么 什么朋友
Excuse me. Miss Brandeis?
打扰一下 请问是布兰黛丝小姐吗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm Dorota.
我是多洛塔
Uh, Miss Blair would like to know, uh,
布莱尔小姐想知道
what is your hourly
你每小时的费用是多少
and if you have any friends, like, 30?
还有没有其他朋友 大概30位
30?
30位
Hey, Jenny, can you help me get these racks downstairs?
珍妮 你能帮我把衣架搬到楼下去吗
Yes.
好的
Oh, don't worry. I can watch your stuff.
别担心 我会帮你看着的
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢 好的
Careful, J. The show's about to start,
小心 J 时装秀马上就要开始了
and it looks like Eleanor's line
看来埃莉诺的时装
is going to bring a whole new meaning to high fashion.
会为高档时装界带来全新的浪潮
Like taking candy from a baby.
像从小孩手里拿糖一样 轻而易举
Helen, thank you so much for coming.
海伦 谢谢你能来
Storey, you look adorable.
斯托瑞 你看上去真迷人
B., I know what Chuck said, but shouldn't we...
B 我明白恰克的意思 但我们该不该
Do nothing.
什么都别做
He says he wants to handle it on his own. We let him.
他说想自己处理这件事 就让他去吧
You don't think it's killing me?
你以为我不痛心吗
Oh, my god. Brandeis is here.
天呐 布兰黛丝来了
Finally.
谢天谢地
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Brandeis.
布兰黛丝
How's congressman Wade?
韦德议员近况如何
He's polling very well these days.
这几天他的得票率不错
Okay, so there's your target...
好了 那就是你的目标人物
The guy over there talking to my mom...Ed Conwell.
和我妈妈说话的那位 艾德·康韦尔
And remember, you guys are my
记住 你们是我在纽约大学里
B.F.F.S from N.Y.U., so...
最好的朋友 所以
We got it, Blair.
我们明白的 布莱尔
We're closed for businessmen.
我们擅长与生意人打交道
What?
怎么了
My mother said she wanted me
我妈妈想让我邀请
to pack the crowd with wholesome American girls.
一大群青春活力的美国少女出席
So you hired escorts?
所以你就雇了这些妓♥女♥吗
Shh.
嘘
B., you couldn't just
B 你就不能告诉你妈妈
tell your mom you don't have friends at N.Y.U.?
你在纽约大学没有朋友吗
Prostitutes are people, too,
妓♥女♥也是人
and they have a lot of disposable income.
她们也有充裕的可支配收入
Who are you?
你是谁
Good evening, Daniel.
晚上好 丹妮尔
Hungry?
饿了吗
Hey, this is, um, this is just like...
这个 呃 这就像
"Rear window." I know.
电影《后窗》 我知道
Come on, people.
快点 各位
Trish, the girls look great. Are they ready?
翠西 姑娘们看起来很棒 都准备好了吗
Show's in five minutes.
时装秀5分钟后开始
Agnes, where did you get that?
爱格妮思 那些药是从哪儿弄来的
What? It's not like you're gonna do anything with it.
怎么了 不用你在这指手画脚的
It's just a little party.
只是个小派对罢了
What about your 90 days?
那你所说的90天呢
Look, I need the Waldorfs of the world
听着 我需要全世界的霍道夫服装加盟商
to think that I'm working a program so I can get hired.
都认为我在做项目 这样我才能找到工作
Okay, well, I'm not gonna let you risk ruining
就算如此 我也不会让你
risk ruining the entire show. What are you gonna do?
拿整个时装秀来冒险 那你想怎么办呢
Waltz up to Eleanor and tell her
向埃莉诺告我一状 告诉她
that your drug dealer dumped your virgin ass
你的毒贩男友抛弃了你这个小处♥女♥
and now the rest of her models are high on his stash?
而现在她的所有模特都嗑药正爽呢
I will tell Eleanor exactly what happened.
我会把事实告诉埃莉诺
You know, this is my second chance.
这是我的第二次机会
And you might not want to change your life,
你或许不想改变你的人生
but I certainly want to change mine.
但我要让我的更有价值
Oh, Eleanor, I need to tell you something.
埃莉诺 有些事我必须告诉你
No. No, not now, Jenny.
不 不 珍妮现在不行
The show-- it's--it's about to start.
时装秀马上就要开始了
Come on. Get the girls in line. But, Eleanor, I
快 快让模特们排好队 但是埃莉诺
My goodness, getting models to do anything,
天哪 让模特做任何事
it's like herding cats. Yes?
都得像哄猫一样难吗
Yes, but I really--
我知道 但我必须
Jenny, go. You know, I think
珍妮 快去 我觉得
it's time for little J. to say good night.
是时候该给小J下点药了
I thought you wanted to wait till the after party.
我以为你要等庆功派对上再动手
No. Let's put her to bed early.
不 行动提前了
I thought I was being taken to the Empire.
我以为他们是要带我去酒店
Elias and a few other employees are still loyal.
伊莱亚斯和其他一些雇员还是忠于我的
I don't know how much my uncle has promised you,
我不知道我叔叔答应给你多少钱
but I'll double it if you give me my hotel back.
但只要你把酒店还给我 我会付双倍的钱
Oh, Chuck, this was never about money.
恰克 这和钱一点关系都没有
Then what does Jack have on you?
那杰克抓住了你什么把柄
'Cause it must be something for you to do all this. I love him.
你这么做总要有个理由吧 因为我爱他
I know it's very difficult for you to understand--
我知道你肯定很不能理解
Jack isn't capable of love. He is using you.
杰克根本就不会爱你的 他在利用你
He is stealing my hotel and then he will leave you.
他骗走了我的酒店 之后他就会离开你
I know he's not perfect,
我知道他不完美
but he understands me.
但是他理解我
He doesn't judge me.
他从来不评论我的行为
Underneath it all, he's a kind, loving person.
在外表掩盖之下 他是一个善良的好人
What kind of loving person
什么样的好人
would convince you to do this to me?
会让你对我作出如此残忍♥之事呢
When we started the game, I told myself...
当我们开始行动的时候 我安慰自己说
that you were just a stranger.
你只是个陌生人
But I didn't know how much I'd come to care for you.
但我想不到 自己竟然会变得如此在乎你
So help me.
那么帮帮我吧
Give me back my hotel.
把酒店还给我
I can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry. You're sorry? That's it?
很抱歉 你很抱歉 就这样吗
I need Jack.
我需要杰克
And I believe he needs me, too.
而且我相信他也需要我
He--he loves me.
他 他爱我
If you believe that...
要是你真的这么认为
then you deserve whatever happens next.
那接下来无论发生什么你都罪有应得
Wow. I didn't realize Blair had so many friends at N.Y.U.
我没发现布莱尔在纽约大学有这么多朋友
Yeah. Though at $300 an hour, they don't come cheap.
每小时收费300 这些朋友可不便宜
Oh, it's Chuck. Hey.
是恰克打来的 嗨
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表