剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I don't know what else you want me to do.
我不知道你还想让我怎么做
I want you to stop seeing him.
我希望你不再见他
I know you're upset, but that doesn't give you
我知道你生气 但不意味着这样
the right to tell me who I can and can't see.
你就有决定我不能见谁的权利了
With Carter, yes, it does.
对于卡特 我就有这种权利
This is the final question--
下面是最后一个问题
What do you love most about Dorota?
你最爱多洛塔的哪一点
Oh, this is tough question.
这个问题很难回答
There's so many things I love about her.
我爱她的方方面面
But I think what I love most is the way I feel with her.
但我觉得最爱的是我对她的感觉
With Dorota, I am best possible version of myself.
和多洛塔在一起 是我的最佳状态
I have peace in my heart,
我的心中满是宁静
knowing I will be good husband, good father.
深知自己会成为一个好丈夫 好父亲
I will die proud Russian man,
我会为做一个在爱河中死去的
very much in love.
俄♥国♥男人感到骄傲
Now you may officially greet your bride.
现在你可以正式迎娶新娘了
And now... It's time to get married!
现在 吉时到啦
So... Will the happy couple
即将陪伴多洛塔和瓦尼亚步入礼堂
who will be escorting Dorota and Vanya into the chapel
的一对幸福情侣
please step forward?
请上前来
Miss Blair, are you...
布莱尔小姐 你
I can't do this.
我做不到
Miss Blair.
布莱尔小姐
I can't keep pretending, and I can't lie to you, Dorota.
我不能再装了 我不能对你撒谎 多洛塔
Chuck and I aren't happy... at all,
恰克和我根本就 不幸福
And if we walk you in, your marriage will be jinxed.
如果我陪你走进礼堂 你的婚姻会不幸的
I'm... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't.
真的不能
Poor Chuck.
可怜的恰克
Looks like he's got a runaway bridesmaid on his hands.
看来他得照顾一个落跑新娘了
I should have realized
我早就该发觉
that something was still wrong with you and Mr. Chuck.
你和恰克先生之间有些不对了
But you always tell me everything.
但你总是什么都跟我说啊
I couldn't admit it to anyone.
我不敢对任何人承认这个现实
I could barely admit it to myself.
甚至我自己也不敢承认
And I didn't want to let you down.
我不想让你失望的
I'm sorry I ruined your wedding, Dorota.
很抱歉我毁了你的婚礼 多洛塔
Does Vanya hate me?
瓦尼亚恨我吗
No. Miss Blair,
不 布莱尔小姐
I came to America
我踏上美国
to start new life,
期待开始新的生活
to make new traditions.
期待融入新的传统
And lucky for me,
我很幸运
I find great people to do this with.
我遇到了善良的人们 一路陪着我
I find my family.
我遇到了我的家人
When I saw how happy you and Vanya are,
但我看到你和瓦尼亚那么幸福的时候
I realized how unhappy I am.
我才发现我有多么的不快乐
I wish you to be like me one day,
我希望有一天你可以和我一样
to find right love,
找到你的真爱
good love.
你的挚爱
I don't need you to be happy couple, Miss Blair.
我不强求你做我的幸福情侣 布莱尔小姐
I just need you to be happy.
我只希望你能幸福
Come on, ladies.
快来吧 女士们
You have an aisle to walk down.
还等着你去走红毯呢
I just got your text. What are you doing here?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 你来干嘛
I-I told you to stay away.
我说了叫你别来
I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad.
我刚接到私♥家♥侦♥探♥的电♥话♥ 有你父亲的消息
What'd he say?
他怎么说
He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away.
知道你父亲在哪了 只有3小时的航程
You ready for this?
你准备好去见他了吗
I don't know how long he'll stay there.
我不确定他会在那儿呆多久
It's now or never.
机不可失
What are you doing?
还犹豫什么
Everything's booked. This is your chance.
机票都订好了 抓住机会
This time won't be like the last.
好 这次不会像上次那样了
I'm gonna make him see me.
我会让他见我的
Thattagirl.
好姑娘
Wait. I-I should tell someone I'm leaving.
等下 我得跟他们说下我走了
No, there's no time. Call from the car.
没时间了 上车打电♥话♥吧
Did I miss anything? No.
我错过了什么吗 没有
Hi, Eric.
艾瑞克 你好
Hi. Elliot, what are you doing here?
埃利奥特 你怎么来了
I love Dorota.
我喜欢多洛塔
We're tight now. We talked about "The vampire diaries"
我们关系很好 周五我们还在电梯里
in the elevator on Friday.
讨论《吸血鬼日记》
I was hoping you'd be here. Here I am.
我想也许能在这见到你 是的
This is Jenny, my stepsister.
这是珍妮 我的继妹
Hi.
你好
And I'm Chelsey, his girlfriend?
我是切尔茜 他女朋友
sorry.
抱歉
You were right.
你是对的
Dorota is family.
多洛塔是我们的家人
I guess I was just too scared to admit it,
我想我只是不愿意承认
because I didn't want to think that anyone else
因为我不想承认一直以来
could have raised my daughter better than I could have.
有人比我更好地照顾着我女儿
But you're a great mother.
你可是个伟大的妈妈
I could have been better.
我应该可以更好的
But there was some stuff that happened before you came along.
不过在你出现之前 确实有些小摩擦
Wait.
等等
Did you really mean what you said?
你刚说那些 是真的吗
Yes. When your uncle threw me out--
是的 当你叔叔把我赶出来
Wait. He threw you out?
等等 他把你赶出来了
You didn't actually... Why are you laughing?
你们没有 你笑什么
Cause nothing happened. This was all for nothing.
因为什么都没发生 我们白冷战了
It's not nothing. I-I didn't do it, but I would have.
没发生 我没做 但不代表不可能发生
I want what Dorota and Vanya have--
我想要像多洛塔和瓦尼亚那样的
real love,
真爱
Pure and simple love.
单纯 纯粹的爱情
You'd be bored within five minutes.
那你五分钟就会厌倦的
Better bored than ashamed of myself.
厌倦也比为一直为自己感到羞愧要好
I would do anything for you, Chuck.
恰克 我愿意为你做任何事
But what if that's wrong?
但万一这样不对呢
I never thought it was possible to love someone too much,
我从没想过会爱一个人这么深
But maybe it is.
但就是这样
I don't like who I've become with you.
我不喜欢我现在的样子
Wait. Blair...
布莱尔 等等
Don't bail on me.
别这样
We have to see this through to the end.
我们要一起努力到最后
This is the end, Chuck.
恰克 这就是最后
Hey. Have you seen Serena?
嘿 你看到瑟琳娜没
She missed the whole ceremony.
她整个婚礼都不在
What's the matter?
怎么了
I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you this,
真不希望这件事由我来告诉你
But, uh,
不过
Serena left with Carter.
瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了
Only a few short hours
再过几小时
Until you'll be reunited with your dad.
你就能见到你父亲了
What's the first thing you're gonna say
你第一句话准备跟范德·伍德森医生
to dr. Daddy van der woodsen?
你亲爱的爸爸说什么呢
Carter, how long have you known my dad's in Palm Beach?
卡特 你什么时候知道我父亲在棕榈海滩的
I don't know. A day or two?
不太确定 一两天前吧
Fine. A week. A week?
好吧 一周前 一周
You've known this entire time, and you haven't told me?
你一直都知道 却没有告诉我
Nate was right. You were using this to get closer.
内特说得没错 你只是利用这事来接近我
I was still seeing if there's something between us,
我只是想看看我们之间有没有可能
and there obviously is.
很明显有啊
What's the big deal? I have a boyfriend who I love very much.
怎么了 我有男朋友 我也很爱他
Archibald?
阿齐布尔德吗
You're really gonna settle for that?
你这样就能满足吗
Can you stop the car, please?
请停车
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表