剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
He has done all of this
在他完成这一切的同时
while continuing to build his reputation
作为癌症渐进性治疗领域的先锋
as a leader in the progressive treatments of cancer.
他的声望也日益递增
Lily looks amazing, doesn't she?
莉莉气色真好 不是吗
I mean, being sick hasn't slowed her down at all.
生病根本就对她没有什么影响
Yeah, she is the picture of health.
对 她看起来非常健康
...Invaluable member of our team.
我们团队宝贵的成员
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Dr. William Van der Woodsen.
欢迎威廉·范德·伍德森
Thank you. Thank you, Dean. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你 迪恩 谢谢
I had another speech prepared for you this evening,
我本来为今晚另外准备了一个演讲
but then my beautiful daughter Serena came to me,
但之后我美丽的女儿瑟琳娜来找我
and she was so honest and brave,
她是那么的诚实 勇敢
that it made me realize that, uh,
那让我意识到
I need to be honest, too.
我也需要坦诚
I made many personal sacrifices to be a doctor,
为了当一名医生 我做了很多牺牲
but I never quite realized until now that...
但直到现在我才意识到
the greatest sacrifice of all
最大的牺牲
was my family.
是我的家庭
So the most important thing that I can say here tonight
所以今晚我要做的这个至关重要的演说
is not to all of you,
并不是针对你们所有人
but, uh, to them.
而是对他们说的
I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you,
离开了你们是我人生中最大的错误
and I promise to do everything in my power
我答应你们 我会尽我所能
to make it up to you, to make it right again,
去补偿你们 让一切回到正轨
because I love you.
因为我爱你们
My, oh, my.
噢 我的天呐
Did Dr. Van Der Woodsen
范德·伍德森医生刚才公然无视了
just make a public pass at Rufus' wife?
鲁弗斯妻子的已婚妇人这一身份吗
Looks like this doctor without borders needs a few boundaries.
看来要给这位不羁的医生画清界限了
Well, I guess you were right about William,
我想你对威廉的怀疑是对的
but it doesn't matter how he feels about me,
但他对我的感觉无关紧要
because I don't love him. I love you, Rufus.
因为我不爱他 我爱你 鲁弗斯
I know you're comfortable with him, Lil,
我知道你能和他融洽相处 莉莉
but I'm not.
但我不行
I need you to find another doctor.
我要你另外找一位的医生
Look, I understand why you don't trust him,
听着 我明白你为什么不相信他
but surely, you trust me.
但能肯定的是 你相信我
Look, I don't want to fight with you, Rufus.
我不想跟你争吵 鲁弗斯
Okay, we'll put it aside till tomorrow.
好吧 那我们明天再谈
Let's get you home.
我带你回家吧
You know what?
你知道吗
Right now, more than anything,
现在 我什么都不想要
I just need a quiet night, alone.
我只想一个人安静地呆一晚
Lily.
莉莉
Please, just for tonight,
拜托 就今天一个晚上
I need you to sleep at the loft.
我想让你回到阁楼去睡一晚
Lily.
莉莉
Jenny Humphrey.
珍妮·汉弗瑞
Uh, yeah?
有事吗
You bitch. You told me you were selling me oxy,
你这个贱♥人♥ 你说卖♥♥给我的是催产素
but those pills were antibiotics.
但其实那些是抗生素
Yeah, I didn't get high. I got a yeast infection.
我没有变兴奋 反倒宫颈被感染了
Dad. Look, I can explain.
爸爸 听我解释
I came here to tell you.
我特地过来给你解释的
Jenny, please save your breath.
珍妮 省口气吧
Like I'm gonna believe a word out of your mouth.
我不会相信你说的任何一句话的
Get your things and come with me.
收拾东西跟我来
We're going home... to Brooklyn.
我们要回家 回到布鲁克林
What did you want to talk about that couldn't wait?
你有什么事等不及了要告诉我
The producer from CNN just flew into town,
CNN的制♥作♥人刚下飞机
and I'm gonna meet her for drinks in 20 minutes.
我约了她20分钟后去喝点东西
I want you to take the internship.
我希望你去实习
Come on, Dan.
得了吧 丹
I don't want us
我不希望我们俩
to be making decisions based on fear. All right?
是因为恐惧才做出那样的决定 好吗
So whatever happens, we'll figure it out.
无论发生什么问题 我们都会解决的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I, uh...
我
got you some stationery,
送你一些信纸
so we can write some handwritten letters to each other
这样就可以在你离开之后
while you're away.
互相写信
That is so romantic.
太浪漫了
Maybe if we become famous writers one day,
或许哪天我们成为大作家了
they'll publish 'em after we die,
这些信会在我们身后出版成书
Like Sartre and De Beauvoir.
像萨特和博瓦尔·德[大作家]
Maybe, but don't let that stop you
也许吧 但别让这
from writing some of the dirty stuff. Just a little bit.
妨碍到你写些肉麻的内容 多少写一点
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会非常想你的
Not, uh, not if you don't go. You're gonna be late.
如果你再不出发就会迟到了
You don't want to be late to meet your new boss.
你不会想在见新上司时迟到吧
Get out of here.
去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hey, Holland.
你好 霍兰德
Hey. Have you seen your mother?
你好 有看到你妈妈吗
No. I think she left. Oh.
没有 我想她先走了 噢
Is everything okay?
有什么问题吗
If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother
如果范德·伍德森医生
as much as he said he did in that speech,
真像他说的那样 爱你妈妈的话
then maybe there's something
那有些关于鲁弗斯的事情
she should know about Rufus.
你妈妈也应该要知道
Listen carefully, S.
仔细听好了 S
Holland has a tale to tell.
霍兰德要讲故事咯
Apparently, her upstairs neighbor
显然 这位楼上的邻居
has been coming downstairs.
不时也会到楼下来
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Take care. Good to see you.
保重 见到你很高兴
Good to see you. Bye.
我也很高兴 再见
Dad!
爸爸
Serena, I thought you left.
瑟琳娜 我以为你已经走了
Is everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Not really, no.
没什么 没事
I heard what you said in your speech,
我听了你在演说时所说的话
and if you want to fight for mom, then you should do it.
如果你想争取回妈妈 你应该采取行动
Hi.
你们好啊
I think you girls got some misinformation.
我想你们可能得到了一些错误的消息
I will be attending columbia in the fall.
今年秋天我会去哥伦比亚大学上学的
Oh. Well, that's awesome.
噢 是吗 太棒了
We have an extra room in the apartment.
我们的公♥寓♥还有多余的房♥间
Maybe you wanna move in with us?
或许你会想搬来和我们住
No. I don't live with the help.
不了 我不受人施舍
Oh, and you wanted to see
噢 你们想看到
a Blair Waldorf takedown?
布莱尔·霍道夫丢面子吗
Well, cross me again,
再惹我试试
and you'll experience one firsthand.
你们会直接体会到丢面子的感受的
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Jenny.
喂 我是珍妮
I want to talk to you about Lily.
我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事
Obviously, I'm not a doctor,
很显然 我不是医生
and it's kind of a long story how I know this,
我了解这事儿也是说来话长
but there's something weird about her medicine.
但是她服的药有点奇怪
Elliot's the perfect mix of smart and fun.
埃利奥特是智慧和乐趣的完美结合
He speaks three languages,
他能说三种语言
but he has a subscription to "People" magazine.
但是他也订阅了《人♥民♥》杂♥志♥
Hey. I invited dad over for some hot chocolate.
我邀请了爸爸过来喝点热巧克力
I-I hope that's okay.
我希望这没问题
If it's a bad idea, I can--
如果不适合 我可以
No, it's okay.
不用 没事的
William, join us.
威廉 一起吧
Hey, Rufus.
喂 鲁弗斯
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表