剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I just have to wait till the next big party
只需等到下一次大型派对
to know where to find her.
就能找出她的下落
Dad, I know you have no reason to believe me,
爸爸 我知道现在没理由让你相信我
but this time I'm actually trying to help you.
但这次我真的是想帮你
Jenny, is Holland here? Oh, dad.
珍妮 霍兰德到了吗 爸爸
What'd you say about Holland? Is she here?
你刚才提到霍兰德吗 她在这儿吗
The A.M.A. Guy wasn't at the hospital,
美国医药协会的人不在医院
and Blair's not picking up her phone.
布莱尔也不接电♥话♥
If Holland's here, I need to talk to her.
如果霍兰德在 我想跟她说几句话
I've been trying to reach her all day.
我找了她一整天了
Not a good idea.
这可不是好主意
And you don't have a ticket.
你也没有入场券啊
Dad, you're not even dressed.
爸 你连正装都没穿
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I know a scheme when I see one.
只要这有阴谋 我都能准确识别
I assume Chuck and Blair are here somewhere?
想必恰克和布莱尔也在这里吧
Okay, yeah, they're looking for Holland.
好吧 是的 他们在找霍兰德
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么做
I know Rufus did not do this.
我知道鲁弗斯没有做过那种事
And you won't even give him a chance.
而你连一次机会都不给他
Why should I?
为什么要给
He wouldn't give my dad a chance.
他也没给我爸爸任何机会
Oh, so that's it?
噢 就因为这样
Anyone who might not like your dad has to go?
讨厌你♥爸♥爸的人都要靠边站 是吗
Nate, all I asked you to do was support me,
内特 我只希望你支持我
and instead, you went behind my back.
恰恰相反 你却在我背后捣鬼
It's not like that.
不是这样的
Look, I get why everyone else did this.
听着 我明白为什么其他人会这样做
Dan and Jenny don't want to believe that their dad cheated,
丹和珍妮不愿意相信他们的爸爸出轨
Chuck will do anything to get close to Blair,
恰克会不择手段接近布莱尔
and Blair, as much as she wants to,
还有布莱尔 正如她所愿
can't run away from a game.
她不会放过任何游戏的机会
But you were supposed to be on my side.
但你应该站在我这边
As if watching Audrey Hepburn movies
就像看奥黛丽·赫本的电影
isn't manhood-shriveling enough,
毫无男子气概
I now have to talk about my feelings?
我现在必须要说出我的感受
Those movies are the only romance I have in my life.
那些电影是我人生中仅有的浪漫故事
He loves his work more than he loves me. I'm sorry.
他爱他的工作多过爱我 抱歉
I really prefer to see couples in my office.
我更愿意在办公室里接待问题情侣
Why don't you call and make an appointment?
不如你们先打电♥话♥预约一下
Please. Please.
拜托 就一会
He traded me to his uncle... for his hotel.
他那我做筹码 跟他他的叔叔交换他的酒店
Traded you? For sex.
做筹码 性♥交♥易
Please, is it any worse than you tricking me
拜托 这能比你骗我去吻一个男生
into kissing a guy just so you can give a speech?
好让自己能上台演讲更糟吗
That's not the same. He's kissed guys before.
这不一样 他以前也亲过男生
She slept with Jack... my uncle.
她和杰克也睡过一晚 那是我叔叔
Clearly, you both have hurt each other,
很明显 你们都伤害过对方
and now neither of you feel safe.
而现在你们都缺乏安全感
How can we rebuild?
我们要怎么重建这段感情呢
It's going to take a lot of hard work
这要花很多的工夫
and a lot of time.
和很多时间
Are there any trust games involved?
要进行一些信任游戏吗
I'm sorry. I really do have to go.
不好意思 我真的要失陪了
Did I hear talk of games?
我刚是听到游戏吗
Please, just make an appointment.
麻烦你们先预约
Just one more thing-- that man over there
还有一件事 那边那位先生
is on the A.M.A. Disciplinary committee.
是美国医学协会纪律委员会的委员
Last time I checked, it was illegal
之前我查过 给病人开出
to prescribe mislabeled medication,
贴错标签的药物是不合法的
especially to those who aren't even your patients.
尤其是开给一些不是你收治的病人
What?
什么
You two really are sick.
你们两个人真是有病
The person standing with him is waiting for my signal,
站在他旁边的人一等到我的暗号♥
to show him I have proof of what you did to Lily Humphrey.
就交他你开给莉莉·汉弗瑞药物的证据
Just tell us why. Are you in love with Rufus?
告诉我们原因 你爱上鲁弗斯了吗
They say psychiatrists are the craziest ones.
人们都说心理医师本身最疯狂
Blair? What the hell is going on?
布莱尔 发生了什么事
Would you like to tell him
你要亲自解释
or would you like Dr. Disciplinary to do it?
还是让纪律委员先生来解释呢
I only wrote those prescriptions because I owed someone a favor.
我开那些药是因为我欠某人一个人情
The same someone who told you say you slept with me?
是那人让你诬陷我和你发生过关系吗
The person you really need
你真正要找的人
to talk to is William Van Der Woodsen.
是威廉·范德·伍德森医生
Where's Will?
威廉在哪里
What's so important, Jenny?
有什么重要的事吗 珍妮
Holland's about to tell them everything,
即使霍兰德现在什么都没说
if she hasn't already.
她不久也会把事情公诸于世
Tell who what? Everyone.
告诉谁 什么事 告诉所有人
The truth about you and Holland working together
你跟霍兰德联手
to split up my dad and Lily.
分♥裂♥我爸和莉莉那事
Jenny, I'm sorry.--
珍妮 不好意思
I know that you love your father very much
我明白你很爱你的爸爸
Which is why I understand why you did it.
这也是我明白你这样做的原因
And I don't blame you for it either. It's just--
而且我也不怪你 只是
if you're gonna get out of here, you gotta go right now.
你想离开这 就得现在动身
Why are you telling me this?
为什么要告诉我这些
So you can get your family back,
这样你就能重获你的家庭
and I can get mine.
我也能重获我的
Thanks for your help. I'll call if I hear about
谢谢你帮忙 如果其它地方招服务生
any cater waiter positions, all right?
我一定会电♥话♥通知你 好吧
Have you seen Lily?
看见莉莉了吗
Uh, she just left with Serena and Will.
她刚刚跟瑟琳娜和威廉离开了
In this family feud,
在这场家庭斗争中
that's Van Der Woodsen, 1, Humphrey, 0.
范德·伍德森记一分 汉弗瑞零分
You guys are home early. Was that boring?
这么早就回来了 慈善会很无聊吗
Actionpacked, actually. Your father got a call.
恰恰相反 你♥爸♥接了个电♥话♥
He's gotta get back to Palm Beach.
他要赶回到棕榈滩去
One of my patients has taken a bad turn.
我的一个病人病情突然加重
I've gotta get down there right away.
所以我要马上过去
And we're going with him. You guys get packed.
我们要跟他一起去 你们收拾好东西
I'll arrange for a helicopter to take us to Teterboro.
我安排直升机送我们到泰特波罗机场
Eric, mom needs us right now.
艾瑞克 妈妈现在需要我们
This is our chance to finally be a family.
这是能让我们最终成为一家人的机会
I'll, uh,
我 呃
I'll go get my stuff.
我去收拾东西
Nate already tried calling.
内特已经打过电♥话♥了
There's no reason to defend your dad.
你不需要为你♥爸♥爸辩护
We're already packing for Palm Beach.
我们要动身去棕榈滩了
I just want my mom to be able to put this behind her.
我只想让我妈妈忘了这一切
Serena, I'm not calling about my dad.
瑟琳娜 我不是打电♥话♥为我爸说情
I'm calling about yours. Please don't hang up.
我是想说下你♥爸♥爸的事 别挂
Pl--I-I know how happy you are to have him back,
拜托 我知道他回来了你很开心
but he's the one who got Holland to lie about the affair,
但是他让霍兰德说谎
and he had her prescribe pills for Lily, too.
还让她为莉莉开药方
Dan, my dad is a doctor.
丹 我爸爸是医生
Why would he need Holland to give her pills?
为什么他要让霍兰德来开药呢
Because the pills aren't helping her illness,
因为这些药无法改善她的病情
and he didn't want them traced back to him.
他不希望被追究责任
Okay, what you're saying is just crazy.
好了 你在说什么疯话
Any crazier than your whole family leaving town with him tonight?
哪有今晚你们全家跟着他出城来得疯狂
I'm gonna go. Good-bye.
我得走了 再见
Serena, wait--
瑟琳娜 等等
You all set? My bags are downstairs.
都准备好了吗 我的行李在楼下
Yeah, um, you know, I was thinking
是的 我在想
Maybe we could just wait and, uh, fly out tomorrow.
也许我们可以等等 明早再走
I wish we could. I've got to get to my patient immediately.
我也希望如此 但我得立即到病人那去
Are you sure that's what it's about?
你确定就是这样吗
People are saying you're behind this Holland thing.
大家都说是你在背后操纵霍兰德这件事
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表