剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I found your book.
我看到你的书了
If I ever show it to anyone,
如果我向别人坦白这一点
it'll guarantee my outsider status forever.
我将永远也走不进这个圈子
I'm sure once it's published, the author will come forward.
我肯定作品一旦发表 作者就会现身
There's a certain someone that might actually like
总会有一个人喜欢
the way she's painted, and I'm not talking about serena.
你描写她的方式 我说的不是瑟琳娜
Blair, we kept us a secret
布莱尔 我们对外隐瞒我们的友谊
'cause we were afraid there was something more.
是因为我们害怕那感情已经超越了友谊
Dan and I have a real connection.
丹和我心灵相通
That is, until a prince came along.
但那些都是路易王子来之前的事
Being together means going against my family,
但我们的结合意味着我要和家族做对
and if I'm going to take a stand,
如果我要表明立场
I need to know for certain that you feel as I do.
我需要先确定你的感觉和我一样
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
You are cousin Charlie?
你是查莉表妹吧
Well, wait. What about your trust fund?
等等 你没有信托基金吗
Why haven't you gotten it yet?
为什么还没拿到
I have to say it was a pretty devious plan.
我不得不说这是个非常精明的计划
Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly.
谢谢你 艾薇 你表现得很好
What we have is a great love.
我们拥有的是伟大的爱
No matter what we do and how much we fight,
不管我们之间争吵有多激烈
It'll always pull us in.
都只会拉近我们的距离
I should find Louis and tell him it's over.
我要去和路易说分手了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
When I need to tell you is--
我要告诉你
What she's trying to say is, you have my blessing.
她想告诉你的是 我祝福你们
This is your chance at happiness.
这是你获得幸福的好机会
You deserve your fairy tale.
你值得拥有自己的童话
It's taking all the power I have
离开你
to walk away from you.
用尽了我所有的力气
But I need to let you go.
但我必须放手让你走
Being alone is just what I need.
我需要独处
No boys, no bars. Just a bottle of sun block
没有男生 没有酒吧 只需要一瓶防晒霜
and a dozen of the best beach reads.
和一些能在海边阅读的书
Are you turning "The beautiful and damned" Into a movie?
你要把《美丽与毁灭》改编成电影吗
I got an idea. We got the beautiful and the damned.
我有主意了 我们已经有了美丽的和毁灭的
So this is not your assignment now.
现在这不是你的任务了
I always know it's serious
我一直知道
when even you know you can't dull the pain.
连你都无法缓解的痛苦一定很严重
Just spin the globe and pick a point.
转下地球仪 选个地方
Bachelors who don't have to answer to anybody.
单身汉不需要对任何人负责
what is it?
怎么了
God, you're such a swan in this light.
天哪 这光线衬得你像天鹅一样美
Cut! Perfect! Print.
停 完美 可以拷贝了
Okay, one thing I wanted to say. That was great.
我只想说一件事 你们表演得很棒
Loosen up. Enjoy it a little bit.
放松下来 尽量享受那过程
Just 'cause you're in white tie
不要因为打着白领结
doesn't mean you can't be dirty and drunk.
就放不开 演不出放荡和酣醉的状态
That's how these people were back then.
那时候的人就是这幅德行
You know what I'm saying? They were having a good time.
懂我的意思吧 他们及时行乐
So don't make it stiff. You know, enjoy it a little bit.
所以别太僵硬 试着沉醉其中
Uh, the "New York Times" called and wants a quote
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》打电♥话♥来
on the decision to set the movie
他们想把这部电影时间设定在
on the days of the crash of '29.
1929年华尔街的股灾时期
But I told that guy I don't wanna do that
但是我告诉过那个人
unless I first get the e-mail from Sue Zucconi.
除非我收到苏·左科尼的邮件才可以
Okay. Hi. Hey, serena. How are you?
好 瑟琳娜 你好
Good. How are you, David? Good to see you.
你好 戴维 见到你很高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, no, no. It's okay. I got it. You're busy.
没关系 我自己拿就好 你很忙
But then who would answer the phones in the production office?
你出来了 谁负责接制片办公室的电♥话♥
I had the calls forwarded to my cell.
我把电♥话♥呼叫转移到我手♥机♥上了
Well, if you're hands-free,
如果你有空的话
all the better to collate the revisions
最好去订正一下修正稿
and the production team's drafts.
和制片组的草案
Marshall, remember when you said
马歇尔 你不是说过
that I could observe filming one day before the shoot was over?
在拍摄结束前 我可以来参观片场吗
Shoot's not over till next week.
拍摄要到下周才结束
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Dad! What are you doing here?
爸爸 你在这里干嘛
I thought you'd still be in London,
我以为你还在伦敦
helping Jenny set up at Saint Martins.
你是来帮珍妮准备去圣马丁大学的事嘛
Oh, she and Eric kicked me out
我不知道萨拉·伯顿[设计师]是谁
when I didn't know who Sarah Burton was,
她和艾瑞克就把我赶出来了
So I came back here early,
所以我就提前来这里
and thought I'd spend some time with you.
跟你待一段时间
Well, happy to have you.
很高兴你能来
Yeah. I popped by Cece's. This was waiting.
我顺路去了茜茜那里 看到了这个
Maybe it's important. It's from the city.
也许这个很重要 是纽约那边寄来的
It's, uh, Blair's "Save the date""
这是布莱尔的婚礼请柬
You're not happy. You guys are still friends, right?
你不太开心啊 你们还是朋友吧
Yeah. Friends.
是朋友
Wonder if she invited Chuck.
不知道她有没有邀请恰克
If he's anywhere that Fedex can reach...
只要他在的地方能收到联邦快递
Hi. I don't believe we've met.
你好 我们不认识吧
I'm Nate Archibald.
我是内特·阿齐布尔德
And, uh, you are?
你们是
Waiting for me.
等着我的美女
How was your nap?
休息得如何
Great. You were gone.
挺好的 你不在
It's the only time I can sleep.
我才能睡好
Why didn't you take someone with you for a change?
为什么不找个人帮你改善改善睡眠
Anything for me?
有我的信件吗
Nope.
没有
Well, if you hear anything crazy,
如果你听到了一些疯狂的声音
it means I'm doing something right.
那证明我在做很正点的事
How does it feel to be home?
回家的感觉如何
Oh, it's gonna be tough reacclimating,
从皇宫住回公♥寓♥
after living in a palace, how will a penthouse do?
重新适应环境有点难
But maybe we should skip the wedding planning
但也许我们应该把婚礼计划丢到一边
and pull the blinds and just spend the day in bed?
拉上窗帘 在床上享受这一天
We did that all summer.
我们整个夏天都是那么过的
But we can't put off our parents any longer.
我们不能再让父母等下去了
Would a present help motivate you downstairs?
一件礼物能让你踏出闺房♥吗
How did you know just what I was missing? Oh!
你怎么知道我就缺根这样的项链
Shall I wear it to your uncle's speech
我应该戴着它去听
at the general assembly tomorrow?
你叔叔明天在联♥合♥国♥大会上的演讲吗
Unfortunately, you will not be allowed inside
不幸的是 除非你正式成为皇室成员
until you are an official member of the royal family.
否则是不能入场的
Consider yourself lucky.
你真的很幸运不用去听
Albert's speeches are stronger than Ambien.
艾伯特的演讲比安♥眠♥药♥还能催眠
I do consider myself lucky.
我是觉得自己好幸运
I'm living a fairy tale.
能生活在这样的童话世界里
But no heroine gets her happy ending
但童话里的女主角都要克服艰难险阻
without overcoming some obstacles,
才能得到幸福圆♥满♥的结局
and this wedding will be no exception.
这次的婚礼也不例外
A civil service and a religious ceremony?
一个全员大会加一个宗教仪式
Who has ever heard of such a thing?!
这种事真是闻所未闻
Our guests will be sitting
我们客人要坐在那里的时间
longer than a Terrence Malick movie.
会比看场泰伦斯·马力克演的电影还长
I'm your rock.
我是你坚强的后盾
You can count on me.
一切有我在呢
How did you guys end up here?
你们怎么来了这里
And--and whose boat is this?
这是谁的船
This is Allegra Versace's.
这是爱兰歌♥娜·范思哲的船
Chuck won it in a poker game in Chiang Mai.
恰克在泰国清迈玩扑克比赛时赢得了它
He won Allegra, too, but, uh, that's another story.
爱兰歌♥娜他也赢到手了 这是题外话了
Wow. So--so he's okay then?
那他现在没事了吗
Ask him yourself.
你自己问他吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表