剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
goes a long way back, but don't let that get in the way
说来话长 但不要让那影响到
of your relationship with him.
你和他之间的关系
I...I won't.
我不会的
Right now I just need to keep things about my mom,
现在我要做的就是为妈妈着想
think about what's best for her.
以她的利益为重
I'll see you soon.
我们待会见
Uh, that was William,
是威廉
and, um, he got the test results.
他拿到检测结果了
They're not what we hoped.
并不如我们预期的那么好
Art party. Brooklyn.
艺术派对 布鲁克林
She wasn't kidding.
她不是在开玩笑吧
$500 it is.
500美元搞定
I know an R.A.
我认识一个皇家艺术协会的人
can use the money.
他正需要用这笔钱
Well, you look like you could use a drink.
看起来你需要喝一杯
What's your problem?
你怎么回事
You know what you did to Blair.
你知道自己对布莱尔做了什么
And I'm paying for it.
我正为此付出代价
Yeah, seems like you're having the time of your life.
对啊 但看来你过得不错呀
After all these years,
这么多年了
you can't see through one of my smoke screens?
你还看不懂我的障眼法伎俩吗
I'm not asking for forgiveness, Nathaniel.
我不是在乞求原谅 内特尼尔
I did what I did.
我的确做了那些事
But we have been best friends
但从我能记事以前
since before I can remember, and I thought...
我们就是最好的朋友了 我以为
I know Serena went with Carter,
我知道瑟琳娜跟卡特走了
and I know she's back.
也知道她现在回来了
I just thought you could use a drink,
我只是觉得你可以喝一杯
maybe get out of the city...
也许可以出城散散心
Even if it's with me.
即使是和我一起
Yeah. Getting out of the city sounds like a good idea.
是啊 出城散散心听起来不错
What do you have in mind?
你有什么计划吗
Brooklyn, actually.
去布鲁克林
And I invited along a local guide.
我还顺便邀请了一位当地向导
You guys ready?
你们俩准备好了吗
By midnight, everyone who reads "Gossip girl"
午夜一到 每个看八卦天后的人
will see me kissing some guy,
都会看到我亲吻某个男生
Chuck's fatwa will kaput,
恰克的禁令将会解除
and I'll have my life back.
我的生活也回到原位
Are you sure you wanna be here?
你确定你想待在这儿吗
Yeah. I mean, it's not fair what Chuck's doing to her,
对 恰克对她的所作所为太不公了
and I really don't want this
我真不想因为申请悌西学校的事情
Tisch thing to come between us.
影响到我们的感情
Me neither.
我也不想
Okay, I'm gonna go find my sacrificial lamb and the bar.
好啦 去找替罪羊和吧台咯
Um,I should follow her,
我得跟着她
because I do not want her to spill on my leather leggings.
因为我不希望她弄脏我的皮裤
I'll get some drinks.
我去拿些喝的
I don't know why you invited Jenny.
我不知道你为什么邀请珍妮
What, I thought you two were as thick as Wiis.
怎么 我以为你们俩很喜欢一起玩游戏
Yeah, but not for a night out drinking.
对 但不是晚上出来喝酒啊
I mean, she's still just a kid.
她还只是个孩子
She's a junior, older than Serena when the two of you
她已经高三了 比当年和你一起
christened the Campbell apartment.
施洗坎贝尔公♥寓♥的瑟琳娜要大
And honestly,
说实话
does she look like a kid to you?
对你来说 她像个孩子吗
So...
这么说
Columbia? I'm impressed.
哥伦比亚大学 真不错
This doesn't really seem like an Ivy League party.
这里看着可不像个常春藤联盟派对
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
I'm friends with the guy who owns the loft.
我和这个阁楼的主人是朋友
Oh, god. Is that an aaron rose?
哦天 那是阿龙罗斯的设计吗
Uh, pretty sure that's ikea.
我肯定那是宜家的设计
Not bad, Columbia.
不错嘛 哥伦比亚
Name's Cameron.
我叫卡梅隆
Blair.
布莱尔
Is it suddenly unbearably hot in here?
这里是不是突然酷热难当啊
Oh, are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm better now.
现在好多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Willa.
薇拉
Dan. You're just in time.
丹 你来得刚好
I'm about to serve up a venti-sized serving
我刚准备献上一份大大的艺术正义
of artistic justice.
视觉盛宴
Please tell me
拜托告诉我
that you got one of my 200 messages.
我发你的200条留言 你至少收到了一条
Nope. Told you I was getting in the zone.
没有 告诉过你我要到这儿来了
Were you calling to thank me?
是想打电♥话♥感谢我吗
Uh, Vanessa submitted an original piece,
瓦内萨提交的是原创作品
so you need to tell your dad that
所以你得告诉你♥爸♥爸
there's been a mistake. So she wrote something else.
这是个误会 这么说她另写了一篇
Are you telling me she belongs at Tisch more than you?
你是在告诉我她比你更有资格去悌西吗
You deserve it.
你应该去悌西的
You can thank me later.
你可以过一会儿再谢我
I'm... I'm with Vanessa.
我和瓦内萨在一起的
You're "With" Vanessa? What are you, 40?
你和瓦内萨在一起 你多大啦 40吗
Hi, Dan.
你好 丹
Who was that slut?
那个荡♥妇♥是谁啊
Just call your father.
你就给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥吧
Hey, Jenny. Jenny!
喂 珍妮 珍妮
Please tell me what you're doing here,
告诉我你在这儿干嘛
starting with "Dad knows"
以"爸爸知道的"开始
and ending with "These drinks are not for me."
以"这两杯酒不是我喝的"结束
Since I haven't actually talked to dad today, no.
我今天还没和爸爸见过 所以他不知道
But these drinks are for Nate and Chuck.
但这两杯酒是给内特和恰克的
What are you doing with Nate and Chuck?
你跟内特和恰克在一起干嘛
Well, Nate's my friend, and Chuck's totally harmless
内特是我的朋友 只要这里酒水充足
unless this place runs out of ice.
恰克应该是无害的
Um, does Vanessa know that girl
瓦内萨认识那个
who was hitting on you?
想打你主意的女孩吗
No, she wasn't... Wait a second.
不 她不认识 等等
Why do you go from zero to blackmail in 60 seconds?
你怎么可以在一分钟内从被质问变成了要挟我的人
Dan, it was actually a question.
丹 我只是问问而已
A relapse is not uncommon.
复发症很常见
We just need another round of treatment,
我们只需再进行一轮治疗
make some adjustments. That's all. No.
做些调整 就足够了 不行
Rufus... I think we need a second opinion.
鲁弗斯 我想我们需要再考虑考虑
We're at the epicenter of the best medical care
我们就住在全世界医疗条件最好的地方
in the world, and whatever we need to do,
而且无论要怎么做
we can do it together, here.
我们可以在这携手共度难关
If that's what you want, Lily, of course.
莉莉 如果你想这样 当然可以
I mean, I'll call a friend at sloan-kettering myself.
我是说 我会亲自给癌症中心的朋友打电♥话♥
But, uh, even if you do go with another doctor,
但即使你换了医生
I'm gonna stick around, because I need to know you're well.
我还是会在你身边 我要知道你很好才放心
I think we should stay with dad.
我认为我们应该和爸爸在一起
He's already cured mom once,
他已经治愈过妈妈一次了
and...and he is family.
而且他是这家的一员
I think I prefer it, too, Rufus.
我也觉得这样不错 鲁弗斯
He's already familiar with every aspect of my case,
他十分了解我的病情
and I know what to expect of the treatment,
而我也清楚这次治疗会有什么效果
and Serena's right. William is family.
瑟琳娜是对的 威廉姆也是家里的一员
Sure. If that's what you want, of course.
可以 如你所愿
I'll make some calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
We'll get started first thing tomorrow.
我们明天就开始
And, like Rufus says,
就像鲁弗斯说的
We're, uh, all in this together.
我们大家要一起面对
Hey. I wasn't expecting you.
没想到是你
Is this a bad time? I kinda need to talk.
你不方便吗 我想谈谈
No, no. It's fine. Are you okay?
没事 你还好吗
Um, things aren't really going so well.
事情并不顺利
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表