剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Thank you. I didn't know you guys were coming, either of you.
谢谢 我没想到你们会来 一个都没想到
Surprise. Isn't this just the best holiday?
惊喜啊 这是最好的节日了
Hello, congressman. Where's your lovely wife?
你好 议员先生 你可爱的妻子呢
Is it me or is my daughter just getting crazier and crazier?
到底是我疯了还是我女儿变得越来越疯啊
A little thanksgiving proclamation...
说一点感恩节声明
You two ever play grab ass in my elevator again,
你们俩要是再上演一出电梯艳事
And Serena will be staying at an airport marriott.
瑟琳娜就会被送到飞机场的万豪九点去过夜
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Are Tripp and Serena having an affair?
特里普和瑟琳娜是不是有婚外情
Nate, please. I don't want to hurt anyone.
内特 拜托 我不想伤害任何人
I just want him back.
我只是想要他回到我身边
I'm sorry, Maureen.
我很遗憾 莫林
But I think I have a way we can end it quickly and quietly.
我想我能迅速并且安静的结束这件事
I don't know if you want to see this.
我不知道你想不想这样
If it will end it... I do.
只要能让他们结束 我就想
Where are you dragging me?
你要拉我到哪儿去啊
Haven't you ever heard of a whispered aside?
你没听说过借一步说话吗
What did Eric do at cotillion?
艾瑞克在沙龙舞会上做了什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean I invited Jonathan for thanksgiving,
我的意思是 我邀请乔纳森来过感恩节
And he texted me back, saying he was surprised
他回短♥信♥说 他觉得很惊讶在那晚之后
That Eric and I were still even friends after that night.
我和艾瑞克居然还能做朋友
Please.
拜托了
You, of all people, respect a well-thought-out sabotage.
你是最崇尚精心策划的破坏行动了
Although you came through unscathed,
尽管你毫发未损地过了这一关
Eric's plan was solid.
艾瑞克的计划仍然非常有用
Eric's plan?
艾瑞克的计划
Stealing your escort, leaving you stranded
偷走你的男伴 留你你独自一个人
At the top of the stairs... it was all his idea.
站在舞台上 这些都是他的主意
By the way, how do you find having a sibling,
对了 你是怎么找的这样一个兄弟
Someone whose sole purpose on earth is
他的整个人生目的就是
To compete for your parents' love and attention?
要跟你争夺父母的宠爱和注意力
if everyone could please find their seats...
请大家入座吧
*Mm, whatcha say?
*你说什么
*Mm, that you only meant well?
*一切都是为我好
*Well, of course you did
*你的确做到
*Mm, whatcha say?
*你说什么
I am so happy we are sitting next to each other, Rufus.
很开心我们能坐在一起 鲁弗斯
Excuse me.
抱歉
Cece, tell me
茜茜 和我们讲讲
Everything about Rufus and Lily's wedding.
关于鲁弗斯和莉莉的婚礼吧
I was boycotting the floral industry
我因为要反对花卉产业
Or I would have been there myself.
所以没能参加
Tragically, I wasn't invited.
遗憾的是 我没接到邀请
Apparently my son-in-law felt it
很明显我的女婿觉得
Better if I didn't attend. Rufus.
我不出席会更好 鲁弗斯
Mom, it's none of your business.
妈 这不关你的事
You didn't want Lily's own mother at your wedding?
你不想莉莉的亲生母亲参加婚礼吗
Fifth wedding. But still.
第五次婚礼 那也一样
Lily told me you were still too sick to travel.
莉莉告诉我您病了不能旅行
Thank you, but, I mean,
谢谢你关心 但我
I've been in remission since the middle of August.
我在八月中旬就已经恢复了
But Lily didn't come home till October.
但莉莉直到10月份才回家
*When the roof caved in and the truth came out ?
*终于一日真♥相♥大白
Oh. Perhaps I'm...I'm...I'm wrong.
也许是我 我搞错了
It's hard to keep track.
很难随时知晓情况
Wine?
干一杯
*We'll be living so large
*我们将生活在大家庭里
*I'll do anything for you
*我愿为你做任何事
*So tell me, girl. Mm, whatcha say?
*女孩告诉我 你想要什么
Why does my mom have to stick her nose
为什么我妈那么八卦
Into everyone's business?
总爱管别人的事
Oh, come on.
也不是吧
Cece's heart pumps secrets and gin.
茜茜心里就藏不住秘密
It's not...it's not your mom's fault.
不是你♥妈♥的♥错
You've been defending her all day and ignoring me.
你今天一直在维护她而忽略我
What's going on with you?
你到底怎么了
And you're making that face again.
你又那个表情了
No. All right,
好吧
Look, this is getting ridiculous.
听着 这太荒谬了
Jenny, have you ever heard of someone
珍妮 你有听说过谁
Starting to make a brand-new face at 19?
到了19岁就学会变脸了吗
I don't know. Ask Eric. He's mastered 2.
不知道 问艾瑞克吧 他是专家
Excuse me? Blair told me you were responsible
什么 布莱尔说
For sabotaging me at cotillion.
是你破坏了我的沙龙舞会
What, you don't have anything to say to me?
你没什么要解释的吗
Your sweet potatoes are bland.
这些甘薯没什么味道
*Mm, whatcha say?
*你想要说什么
*Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did ?
*你是出于好意吗 当然是
*Mm, whatcha say? Whatcha say? Whatcha say?
*你要说什么 你要说什么
*Mm, that it's all for the best
*一切都为了最好
*Because it is
*是因为这个吗
*Mm, what you say?
*你说什么
*Mm, that you only meant well?
*你是出于好意吗
Mother, here's some camembert from artisanal.
妈 这是法国工艺的软质乳酪
It's unpasteurized. Don't you want some?
未经高温消毒的 想来点吗
That's enough. What has gotten into you?
够了 你到底怎么了
Into me?
我怎么了
Try you. You're the one who's pregnant.
是你吧 你是唯一一个怀孕的
*Knowing that I let our love go
*知道是我让我们的爱离去
Lily and I would like to thank you all
莉莉和我要谢谢你们所有人
For coming to our first thanksgiving as a family.
像一家人一样来过我们的第一次感恩节
Now before she gets back, I'd like to tell you a joke
在她回来之前 我来讲个笑话
That I tell every year, which lily has expressly forbidden.
我每年都说这个 但莉莉却不让我说
A group of pilgrims decide to start a band...
一群朝圣者决定组建乐队
After several of the prominent elders...
在诞生了几名杰出的长者后
How can you two sit there, smiling?
你们俩怎么能坐在那微笑
Don't you have any sense of decency?
你们还懂得什么叫庄重吗
Maureen No, not one second more.
莫林 我一秒都不想等了
The young pilgrim says, "Can I try?"
年轻的朝圣者说 我能试试吗
Tripp and I are going to grow old together
特里普会和我厮守终身
Without you.
没有你的份
Or I make my own statement.
或许只是我的个人陈述
Where did you get that?
你在哪弄到得
*...Blow them all away, in a...in a style...
*赶走他们 以一种 以一种方式
He'll be a political joke
他会成为一个政♥治♥笑料
And you'll be a punch line.
而你是罪魁祸首
Your affair ends now.
你们的关系到此结束
When he's done, one of the older pilgrims says...
当他成功后 年长的朝圣者之一说道
Serena.
瑟琳娜
And he says, "That's what I call Plymouth Rock!"
他说 那就是我说的普利茅斯巨礁(摇滚)
*'cause things ain't right
*事情开始不对劲
*?'cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out ?
*终于一日真♥相♥大白
*I just didn't know what to do
*我真的不知道该怎么办
I just didn't know what to do
*我真的不知道该怎么办
*But when I become a star
*当我成为一个明星
*We'll be living so large
*我们会生活在大家庭里
You know what? Why don't we just eat?
我们应该继续吃点
I lost my appetite.
我没胃口了
*Baby, whatcha say?
*宝贝你要说什么
*Mm, whatcha say? ?
*你要说什么
And I want pie.
我去拿派
*Mm, that you only meant well?
*那是你的好意吗
*Well, of course you did, mm, whatcha say?
*当然是 你想说什么
Kids.
都还是孩子
Oh, and what makes you an expert?
你又成了专家了
*Mm, whatcha say?
*你想说什么
*Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did.
*你只是出于好意吗 当然是
I'm so glad you invited me, Rufus.
很高兴你邀请了我 鲁弗斯
Cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表