剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Elizabeth Fisher.
伊丽莎白·菲舍
She paid in cash.
她付的现金
But she had it delivered.
但是她留了这个送货地址
Thank you.
谢谢
With enough time
如果有足够的时间
we all find what we're looking for...
我们总会找到我们一直在寻找的
Even if it was there all along.
尽管它一直都在
Nate!
内特
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Hey. Oh my gosh.
嘿 天呐
You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow.
你应该明天才到呀
I know. My grandfather got sick of watching me text you
我知道 祖父厌烦了我老是给你发短♥信♥
So he had the plane bring me home early.
所以他让我提早飞回来了
Well remind me to send him a gift.
提醒我给他送礼
Well I should go.
好了 我该走了
I left the driver downstairs waiting with the bags
司机还在楼下拿着行李等我
So I could surprise you
这样我就可以给你个惊喜
But tomorrow though right?
但还有明天 对吗
Yes our first official date.
是的 我们第一次正式约会
I've been thinking a-and I really think
我一直在想 而且我真的认为
that we should try to take this slow.
我们应该慢慢来
Yeah. Yeah I was thinking the same thing.
当然 我也是这么想的
Okay.
好吧
And when time slows, and suddenly every moment counts
当时间变慢之后 突然间每一秒都至关重要
All you want is for this time to last forever.
你唯一想要的 是这一次能长长久久
What? I'm not that late. Oh no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry man.
怎么 我又没迟到多久 对不起 哥们
I was just hoping you were Vanessa.
我只是希望你是瓦内萨
Oh you invited Vanessa here too?
你还约了瓦内萨吗
No not exactly. But she does spend a lot of time here.
不算是 但她的确经常来这
I take it that means you still haven't talked to her.
那么说你到现在还没和她说话
Or gotten a text or seen her.
或者发短♥信♥或者看到她
It's my fault. I moved too fast you know?
是我的错 我太急了
I read like, five self-help blogs
我已经读了5篇博客了
About how to turn friends into lovers.
都是关于怎么从朋友成为情人的
Yes they use that word. I was a little down at my mom's place.
没错 情人 我在我妈妈那档次变低了
Well hey man I'm sorry.
嘿 伙计 抱歉
You know they say that you should take things more slowly
他们都说不能像和某个你刚认识的人那样
With a friend than you do with someone you just met.
这事在朋友之间应该慢慢来
I'll--I'll send you the link. You might want to read it
我会发个网址给你 你可能会想
Before you start this thing with Serena.
会想在和瑟琳娜开始前读一读
Looks like my advice went the way of the clog.
看起来我的建议变成木屐了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
The clog?
木屐啊
An ugly wooden shoe
一种很丑的木质鞋子
that tried to make a statement then disappeared--
企图出个声然后就消失
Just like your resolve to take things slow with Nate.
就像你决定要和内特慢慢来的时候一样
I'm just gonna go with it. You know whatever happens happens.
你只是随着感觉 让该发生发生的
All right, we all knowing Serena what'll probably happen is
我们都了解瑟琳娜 接下来很可能就是
she'll get swept up in the romance of things
她迅速摆脱浪漫情怀
And she's not gonna want to talk about any of that stuff ever.
并且再也不会提起
Really. Nah look it's cool.
真的 听上去是那样
I've known Serena since I was a little kid.
我从小就认识瑟琳娜
And we've already... you know years ago. I know. Trust me.
并且几年前我们就已经 你知道 我明白
Now that I'm with chuck I can see that Nate and I
现在我和恰克在一起 我清楚的看到
Were only perfect on paper. But...
内特和我只是表面风光 但是
You and Nate can finally be more than just an affair to remember.
你和内特不应该仅是一段风流韵事
Which is why we didn't want to wait for it to start.
这就是我们不愿再等下去的原因
And why you don't want to scare him off.
还有你不想把他吓走
Listen the point is I've dated serena for over a year.
听着 重点是我和瑟琳娜交往了一年
And if you want to be able to make things work
如果你想让事情奏效
You're gonna have to be able to come up for air
就要留有余地
which is really not her favorite thing to do.
但她最不喜欢这样了
You are the one thing Nate has always wanted
你是内特一直以来想得到
And could never have. It's like a diet.
但却得不到的 就像一道大餐
After years of starvation
渴望了这么多年
You can't just let him gorge on sundaes.
你不能让他觉得像吃冰激凌一样简单
He'll panic and decide he hates ice cream.
他会惶恐不安并且开始讨厌冰激凌
Except I'm not ice cream
可我不是冰激凌
And Nate and I don't need to play games.
内特和我不用玩什么游戏
Everyone needs to play games.
每个人都需要玩点游戏
Look you've already failed to come out of the gate with any restraint or control.
你已经开始害怕出门的时候会有人管制或约束
Now all you can do is introduce some competition make him work for it.
现在你能做的 就是让他参与到竞争中来
Blair that's the worst advice I've ever heard.
布莱尔 这是我听过的最差的建议
Mm-hmm. Just wait till he starts passing on dessert.
那就等着让他享用甜点吧
So the Ambassador's daughter's gonna be at this dinner?
大使的女儿要参加这个晚宴吗
Yeah but her father's got her under 24-hour surveillance
但是她父亲会二十四小时的盯着她
Which means her guards will be on her at all times.
就是说她的保镖会一直在她周围
Well I can meet her in the ladies' room.
我可以在洗手间和她见面
I bet they don't follow her in there.
我打赌他们不会跟着她
Or we could switch handbags.
或者我们可以交换手包
You--you need to understand. This is a state dinner.
你必须明白 这是一次国宴
Which means there's security everywhere.
就是说保安到处都是
All bags will be searched.
所有的包包都要被检查
The problem is not getting the package to Violette
问题不是怎么给维奥莉特
It's getting the package in in the first place.
而是怎么带进去
I could wear it.
我可以穿在身上
I can make this. Only in mine the paillettes won't be empty.
我可以做一件 但我身上那件的亮片可不是空心的
You put the pills...
你把药片
In the jacket?
缝在外套上吗
Yeah I wear it to the dinner
我穿着它去宴会
Check it and then Violette and I switch coat check tags.
接受检查 然后维奥莉特和我换装再接受检查
I take her coat...
我穿着她的
And she'll leave with yours.
她穿你的离开
It's not bad.
不错的注意
Not bad?
不错
Come on. It's brilliant!
拜托 这主意太棒了
Lily? Oh hello Daniel.
莉莉 你好 丹
Hey. What--what you doing in Brooklyn?
你怎么来了布鲁克林
Um I was hoping your father would be here.
我希望你父亲在这
He was supposed to be back this morning.
他应该在今早回来
I can't imagine he'd come here before going to see you.
他不可能回到这来而不去见你
Well I just figured
我只是想
since he hadn't seen you over the holidays...
既然他假期之后就没有见过你
You know how sentimental he is.
你知道他很感情用事
Yeah. Dad?
爸爸
Well you know what?
你知道吗
Maybe he decided to stay and ski another day.
也许他决定留下再滑一天雪
Uh yeah I don't--I don't think that's what happened.
我想不是的
Well I should go. If you see him
我该走了 要是你看到他
Tell him I stopped by. Okay.
告诉他我来过了 好
Vronsky where are you?
渥伦斯基 你在哪
Anna Karenina texted you an hour ago.
安娜·卡列尼娜一小时前给你发了短♥信♥
She wants to celebrate.
她想庆祝一下
Look I'm sorry but Anna will have to wait.
我很抱歉 安娜要等一等了
I'm about to walk into a meeting. With monsieur Duris?
我正要开会 和杜瑞斯先生
Are you bringing him here to surprise me?
你要把他带来给我个惊喜吗
As it turns out I wasn't able to attend the lunch.
看来我没办法陪你吃午饭了
Are you in the hospital?
你在医院吗
Since I know that you're alive
自从我知道你还活着
There could be no other possible reason
没有其他的原因
You would sacrifice my entire future.
会让你牺牲我的将来
Look I'll get you your introduction okay?
我会替你介绍
Monsieur Duris will be attending
杜瑞斯先生要出席
the dinner for the French ambassador tomorrow night.
明天会见法国大使的晚宴
Oh thank god
谢天谢地
You practically gave me a heart attack.
你吓了我一大跳
Why didn't you mention this earlier?
为什么你不早点说
I just assumed you'd rather not cross paths with Carla Bruni.
我想你不会愿意和卡拉·布鲁尼过马路
Well in times of crisis,
在这种危机时刻
sacrifices must be made.
做出点牺牲是必须的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表