剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
No, it's...it's not like that.
不 不是这回事
He's different with me.
他和我不一样
He actually knows me.
他真的了解我
And who are you trying to convince, me or you?
你想骗谁呢 我还是你自己
Carter, i wanted to invite you
卡特 我想邀请你
To the sotheby's auction with me tonight.
今晚和我一起去索斯比拍卖♥♥行
Call me back and let me know that you can come.
回我电♥话♥ 告诉我你是否能来
I'll talk to you later. bye.
晚点再聊 拜拜
Guys like carter don't change, s.
S 卡特这种人本性难移
Ooh! it's them.
是他们
Who? le table elitaire
谁 le table elitaire
They've given me my initiation instructions.
她们要给我讲解入会仪式
This is it. I gotta go.
终于来了 我得走了
Oh, and you really are making a huge mistake. bye!
你真的在犯一个巨大的错误 拜
Chuck bass for mr. macpherson.
我是恰克·拜斯 找麦克弗森先生
I apologize, bute's going to have to reschedule.
很抱歉 恐怕要重新安排时间了
It's devyn, right?
你是黛芬 对吧
We spoke earlier.
我们早前通过电♥话♥
You're, uh, far more beautiful than i pictured.
你比我想象的更漂亮
I have MBA from tuck.
我有塔克的工商管理学位
I'm not the coat check girl.
我不是那种给人提外套的女孩
Well, then i'm sure you're aware
那我肯定你已经知道
His club on 63rd isn't doing as well as it could.
他在63号♥大街的俱乐部经营不善
Uptown isn't downtown.
闹市区被搞成了居民区
I have some ideas he should hear
我有点想法 他应该听听
We get dozens of young guys a week
我们这一星期有一打的年轻人
Pitching sean their vision of the future.
描述着不同版本的未来
That dsn't mean he wants to hear it.
这不意味着他要挨个听取意见
I can be very persuasive.
我会非常有说服力
So were they.
他们也一样
Piece of advice?
提个建议
You really want him to take you seriously?
如果你真的想要他认真对待你
Find a way to show him that you respect his past.
向他展示你对他过去经历的尊敬
At least then you'll have a shot.
至少你将有次机会
I just can't believe
我只是不敢相信
Your parents still haven't returned your phone calls.
你的父母还没有回你电♥话♥
Or e-mails or texts.
电子邮件短♥信♥也没有
I even wrote on
我甚至在
my dad's facebook wall.
我爸爸的Facebook留言了
What do you want to do tonight?
今晚有什么计划吗
Well, as much as i enjoy the low profile thing, it'be nice
事实上 我很享受这种低调的生活
To at least go somewhere that has a cash register,maybe.
但是也许去些人多的地方也不错
You mean actually go out together
你是指我们一起去约会
Be seen by other people?
故意让其他的人看到吗
Well, yeah. i would like you to meet some of my friends.
不错 我想让你见见我的朋友
If they remember who you are.
如果他们还记得你的话
I held you captive for quite a while.
我可把你藏了好一整子
ah, but not enough
藏得不够深哦
All right. let me see what everyone's doing tonight.
好的 让我看看今晚大家要去哪
We'll make our public debut.
然后首次公开我们的关系
If your family finds out doesn't like it...
如果你的家人知道了而且不同意
Maybe they'll call and complain.
那他们就会主动打来电♥话♥了
Chuck?
恰克
How did you know i was here?
你怎么知道我在这
Did you find me to apologize?
你特意来来跟我道歉的吗
That is so sweet.
太体贴了
Not exactly, though i am sorry.
不完全如此 很抱歉
I know i've been all work lately
最近我一直工作很晚
Mmm. if you didn't find me
如果你不是来找我
What are you doing here?
那你来这干什么
There's a photograph i need that's up for auction tonight.
今晚的拍卖♥♥会上有张我需要的照片
Me, too. my prayers have been answered.
我也是 我的祈祷终于有回报了
A secret collegiate society wants me.
一个学院秘密组织邀请了我
Initiation is easy.
入会仪式很简单
All you have to do is contribute
只需要贡献给他们的收藏馆
to their salon's collectionAs a fee, so
一幅画作为会费
You've got to be kidding me.
哦 我的天哪
M more of a helmut newton girl myself,
虽然我更喜欢赫尔穆特·牛顿女孩的照片
But they want vintage mcmullan.
但是他们要麦克马伦的
Who am i to argue?
我只能同意了
You see the guy in this photo?
看见照片里的这个男人吗
That's sean macpherson.
他是西恩·麦克弗森
He has an entire wall
他办公室有一整面墙
with photos like this in his office.
都是这样的照片
Look, procuring this one for him
送给他这张照片
Is the best way i can show him i
是我向他表达我对他过去的尊敬
have respect for his history.
的最好方式
Show him respect?
表达尊敬
He's a club owner
他只是拥有一家俱乐部
Not a mafia don.
不是黑♥手♥党♥党♥魁♥
Look, you can buy your "table" people
你可以给你那些会员
A wonderful nry diltz.
换副精彩绝伦的画
I only have until midnight tonight.
今晚午夜是截止时间
This is what they asked for.
这就是他们要我做的
Look, i'm sorry, but i need this.
很抱歉 但是我需要这张照片
Well, you're not getting it...
你得不到它的
Or anything else, i might add.
补充一句 其他的你也得不到
I got your message. what's up?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 怎么了
I like you... i like you, too.
我喜欢你 我也喜欢你
That's why i'm gonna give you 30 seconds to explain
我给你三十秒的时间解释
Why there's No scott adler
为什么纽约大学的入学名单上
enlled at n.y.u.
没有斯科特·荣森这个名字
Look, vanessa, it's complicated.
瓦内萨 这事很复杂
Let me make it easy for you.
让我帮你简单化
You either tell me the truth,
要么你告诉我事实
Or we're over.
要么我们感情结束
I lied to you because i had to.
我不得不向你撒谎
That's not good enough.
这不够好
They say honesty is a best policy...
实话实说是一种最好的策略
My name is...
我姓
Ny name isn't adler. it's Rosson.
我不叫安德勒 是荣森
I'm rufus and lily's son.
我是鲁弗斯和莉莉的儿子
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
I hope everyone's policies are paid up,
我希望每个人的策略都有所回报
Because it looks like we're on a collision course.
因为看起来有点利益冲突了
My parents told me
我的父母告诉我
I was adopted in middle school,
我是在一个中学被收养的
But it wasn't until this past spring that i decided
直到去年春天 我终于决定
To find my biological parents.
寻找我的亲生父母
And when i told my folks of my intentions,
而当我告诉父母我的打算时
They said that they'd already
他们告诉我 他们已经
spoken with them,
同我的亲生父母见过面
And they wanted nothing to do with me
他们不想和我有任何瓜葛
They lied.
你父母撒谎了
Rufus and lily went looking for you,
鲁弗斯和莉莉去找过你
And your parents said that you were dead.
但是你父母说你已经死了
Wait. what?
等等 什么
Yeah. they said you were killed in a boating accident.
他们说你死于一场游船事故
That was my younger brother andrew.
死的是我的弟弟 安德鲁
Why would my parents tell them that?
我父母为什么要那么说
I don't know, but you...
我不知道 但是你得
Need to tell rufus who you are.
告诉鲁弗斯你的身份
I need to talk to my parents first.
我首先得和我父母谈谈
It's been 20 years.
已经等了二十年了
What's a day or two more?
再等两天又如何
If you have any feelings for me, you won't say anything yet.
如果你有一点喜欢我 就不要现在说出去
The card's good, man. Run it again.
我的卡没问题 老兄 再试一次
I have, man, three times.
我试了三次了 老兄
I've been instructed to destroy
我接到命令要销毁
It and to call to call your authorities
这张卡并且通知你的上级
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表