剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Does she, uh, does she even want to see me?
她想见我吗
You know what? We're going to go surprise her right now.
知道吗 我们现在就去给她个惊喜
Let's buy you a tie.
给你买♥♥条领带吧
Looks like this wedding song just became "stormy weather."
看来这次的婚礼进行曲 要变成《狂风暴雨》了
Don't worry. Here comes the sun.
不过别担心 太阳出来了
The Sonic Youth's stuck in traffic.
音速小子在路上堵车了
It's okay, Dorota. But next time,
没事的 多洛塔 但下次
Remember, Mr. Chuck has a chopper.
记住了 恰克先生有辆直升机
Hey, have you seen carter?
你看到卡特了吗
I haven't been able to reach him on his cell.
他的电♥话♥一直打不通
Its' still early. He'll be here.
现在还早 他会来的
Go. Flit. Mingle.
去 快去 招呼人
I'll keep an eye out. Don't worry.
我会留意的 别担心
I'm so glad you invited me, Nate.
我真高兴你邀请了我 内特
Well, I'm just glad Blair didn't scare you off.
布莱尔没把你吓走 我很高兴
What, are you looking for someone?
怎么 你在找人吗
No, no, I'm just taking it all in.
不 不 我只是在打望
It's perfect. It's the perfect location, the perfect weather.
这里太棒了 风景秀美 气候宜人
Eric, it's the perfect wedding. I know.
艾瑞克 婚礼太完美了 我知道
Carter is more than fashionably late, and it better be
卡特晚得离谱了 他最好是
Because he's lost his keys or he got hit by a pedicab,
因为丢了钥匙或让三轮车给撞了
And not because of something you did.
而不是因为你做的事
Trust me. Serena's life will be much better without Carter,
相信我 没有卡特 瑟琳娜会过得更好
Which is why I offered him an easy way out.
所以我给他指了条简单的出路
I don't care what Bree Buckley told you.
我不关心布里·巴克利跟你说了什么
Carter's a new man with Serena, and this is her mother's wedding.
卡特是瑟琳娜的新男人 而且这是她妈妈的婚礼
He won't miss it. Well, we'll see who is right.
他不会不来的 好吧 我们看谁说得对
In the meantime, I'm going to get a canap?
这会儿 我要去拿些糕点
I nearly choked. She shoved her tongue right down my throat.
我差点没噎死 她把她的舌头硬挤到我喉咙里了
I-I did some great acting, though.
不过我演得不错
Totally pulled it off. It'll be worth it
顺利完成任务 当你看到她们
When you see them family happily married.
顺利完婚 一切都是值得的
You're right. You're right, right?
你说得对 说得对
I hope so. I'll see you soon.
但愿如此 一会儿见
Try not to worry.
试着放松点
Oh, Jenny, it's gorgeous.
珍妮 这太美了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, Lily, it wasn't easy for me when my parents split up.
莉莉 你知道吗 当我父母离婚的时候 我很难过
And, uh, it was even harder
而当我意识到我爸爸爱上别的女人后
When I realized my dad was in love with someone else.
这种难受的感觉更加强烈
But the truth is,
但是事实是
I've--i've never seen him happier than he is with you.
和你在一起 是他最快乐的时光
That is so sweet.
这话太贴心啦
I-i can't wait for you to hear his vows.
我等不及看到他向你宣誓了
They're--they're all about your future together,
誓言关于你们未来的生活
And I don't want to spoil them,
我本不想泄露这些
But they're really beautiful.
但是誓言太精彩了
Okay, I'm gonna go
好了 我该走了
But you look amazing,
你看起来棒极了
And i'll see you out there. Thank you.
待会见 谢谢
Looks like I was right, and you were wrong.
看上去我对了 而你错了
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
And you might not be either when you hear what I have to say.
当你听完我必须告诉你的事后 你也许也会感觉不好
A few months before we left to search for your dad,
几个月前我们一起去寻找你的父亲
I, uh,
我
I ran up some gambling debt.
我逃了一些赌债
I owed a lot of money to some scary people.
我欠了一些很可怕的人很多钱
And then I met this woman--
而当我遇上这个女人
Beth.
贝丝
She was shy, kind,
她很腼腆 很友好
And, well, she... Fell in love with me,
然后 她爱上了我
And I saw an opportunity.
而我觅到了一丝契机
She had money?
她很有钱
Her family did,
她的家族有
And I knew they'd take care of my debts
我知道她的家族会帮我还债
If... It looked like I was about to be one of them,
如果 我成为他们家族的一员了
So... I proposed.
于是 我求婚了
The wedding was all planned,
婚礼一切就绪
And she had her dress, flowers.
她穿上了婚纱 手捧着鲜花
And i...
而我
Nearly went through with it, But i...
几乎就和她结婚了 但是我
I didn't love her.
我不爱她
So what, you--you just disappeared?
于是你就干脆消失了
It's the worst thing I've ever done.
这是我这辈子做过的最糟糕的事
You buy this girl a ring. You tell her you love her.
你给这个女孩买♥♥了戒指 你告诉她你爱他
What--what,
还有呢
Did you make her breakfast in the morning, too?
你早上也给她做早餐吗
Serena, it's--it's not the same.
瑟琳娜 这不一样
Carter, I have to go.
卡特 我得走了
My mother's getting married right now.
我妈妈的婚礼就要举♥行♥了
I've been looking all over for you.
我刚刚到处找你呢
Geor-georgina, hey.
乔治娜
What a--what a great surprise.
巨大的惊喜呀
Uh, I thought our date was tomorrow.
我们的约会不是明天吗
It is. I just stopped by
是的 我只不过顺路来
To give Lily and Rufus a wedding present.
送莉莉和鲁弗斯结婚礼物
Hey. What was that about?
这是怎么回事
You look beautiful, Lil. Come on.
你看上去美极了 过来
Can we just talk for a second?
我们能谈谈吗
I don't get it. E-e-everything came together for today.
我不懂 为了今天一切都已就绪
I'm sorry. I can't write my vows.
抱歉 我无法完成我的誓言
I mean, how could I? When we don't agree
如果我们在抚养孩子 结婚的方式
On how to raise our children or how to get married
等等无法达成一致的话
Or anything?
我该怎么写呢
What happened to taking a leap?
我们不是决定先不管这些吗
But the stakes are too high.
但是这些事情太重要了
Ah, the wedding march.
婚礼进行曲响起来了
Here comes the awkward pause.
迎来的却是尴尬的暂停
Uh, uh, I'm sorry, everyone.
很抱歉 各位
There's been a slight delay.
婚礼稍微有点推迟
I'm sure there's just a tear in her hem or something.
我肯定莉莉只是裙角撕破了或者怎么回事
I'll--i'll check and I will be right back.
我去看看 马上回来
Looks like the wedding dress might have a runaway train.
看来穿婚纱的人想要逃跑了
I-i can't believe you. You want to know
难以置信 你想知道
What our future looks like, Lily? It looks like this.
我们的未来会怎样 会像这样
We are going to fight.
我们会吵架
We're--we're gonna want To kill each other sometime.
我们偶尔会想杀死彼此
That's what marriage is about--
但这就是婚姻的真谛
Not running away from every little problem--
不逃避每一个小问题
Sticking it out.You know, committing.
直到解决问题 这就是承诺
Do you think you can do that or not?
你认为你能做到这些吗
I, uh... I don't think I can.
我 我想我不行
Wait. So you're not getting married?
那么你们不准备结婚了吗
Scott? What? Who are you?
斯科特 什么 你是谁
This is a private conversation at a private event.
这是关于私事的私人交谈
How dare you?
你怎么敢偷听
What, do you know him?
什么 你认识他
Oh, uh, uh, yeah, that was...
是的 那是
Your love child. Yeah, not dead.
你们亲爱的孩子 是的 没死
Congratulations. It's a boy.
恭喜 是个儿子
Ooh, ooh, love child.
亲爱的孩子
Things didn't get any easier.
事情越来越复杂了
Might have to move the honeymoon suite
可能需要把蜜月套间移至
To the heartbreak hotel.
心碎旅馆了
Wait. Wait. What was she talking about?
等等 他说什么
Don't believe her. Georgina is a liar.
别信乔治娜 她是个骗子
What is she even doing here?
她怎么会在这
Our son is dead, isn't he? Isn't he?
我们的儿子死了 对吗
Yeah, of course he is. That was, uh, Scott Rosson, andrew's brother.
是的 当然 那是斯科特·荣森 安德鲁的兄弟
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表