剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's better for our relationship if I stayed.
为了我们的感情 还是不走的好
I mean, three months is too long, and...
三个月太久了 而且...
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You're... you're making this decision for you?
你是为了你自己才这样决定的
Not me? Not... not... not even us?
不是为了我 也不是为了我们
Uh... Okay.
好吧
Let's find a way to celebrate tonight, then... a fun way.
我们今晚庆祝下吧 找点好玩的
We could, uh... Let's see. You want to sneak 40s
我们可以... 你愿意重温四十年代
into the midnight showing of "The lost weekend"
去看好莱坞电影院的午夜场《失去的周末》吗
at film forum? Yeah. Actually, I'm supposed to have drinks
实际上 我得和Cnn的一位女士
with the woman from CNN, and I owe it to her
喝一杯 当面告诉她
to tell her my decision face to face.
我的决定
Okay. All right. Well, uh, tomorrow night, then.
好吧 当然 那明晚吧
Absolutely.
当然
Blair. Hey.
布莱尔
You never made it to my lacrosse game yesterday.
你昨天根本没来看我得曲棍球比赛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I could ask you the same question.
我也有问题问你
Does Serena know you're trying to pull off plaid?
瑟琳娜知道
Seriously, Blair, I expected Chuck
说实话 布莱尔 我能理解恰克
to go back to his old habits after your breakup,
跟你分手后又重新犯老♥毛♥病
but I'd actually thought
但我以为
you'd grown up a little.
至少你能成熟一点
Whatever do you mean?
你什么意思
Blair Waldorf on the upper west side
上东区的布莱尔
two days in a row? It pretty much looks like
连续两天出现在这里 看起来你像是
you're pretending to be a Columbia student,
在冒充哥伦比亚大学的学生
and not that I care much about what Jenny Humphrey does these days,
而且虽说我不在乎珍妮·汉弗瑞在做什么
but I saw that smackdown on "Gossip Girl."
可我看见八卦天后上那条攻击性消息了
She was dealing drugs. It's called an intervention.
她在卖♥♥毒品 我♥干♥预一下而已
It's called you going back to plotting and conniving,
你又回到策划小阴谋的时代了
Okay, and that's the Waldorf equivalent
你这么做
of Chuck going around,
就相当于恰克到处走动
sleeping with every call girl in the city
和城里所有应♥召♥女郎上♥床♥
and avoiding any kind of emotional contact.
还回避各种情感交流
Okay. So I'm pretending to be a student here.
好吧 我的确在冒充成这里的学生
But it's only because I'm living a nightmare.
可这只是因为我活在梦魇之中
I'm trapped at N.Y.U.,
我被纽约大学困住了
and-- and it's too late to transfer.
而且现在转学已经来不及了
So what's wrong with cheering myself up with a little denial
我说几句假话 在八卦天后上
and a "Gossip Girl" blast or two?
发一两条消息来自我娱乐一下有错吗
Nothing, I guess, but you can always make it right
没什么错 可你随便在网上抨击谁
with whoever you take down online.
都能把情绪调整过来
And who knows if Chuck's even gonna have time
但谁知道恰克能不能有时间
to do that with Lily or not?
重新对莉莉调整好情绪呢
Morning, sunshine.
早上好 阳光小美女
I've got the dom '95, your favorite.
我准备了九五年的dom 你的最爱
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
And I much prefer roederer nowadays.
我如今更爱路易王妃香槟
Oh, I apologize. Nadine left behind some of her intimates.
真抱歉 纳丁留下了一些贴身衣物
She must have wanted an excuse to come back.
她一定是想找个借口回来
Or maybe she just left in a hurry.
也许她只是离开得太过匆忙
If you're here to mock me, I'm not in the mood...
如果你过来是为了讽刺我 我没心情
unless you have some punishment in mind.
除非你打算给我来些惩罚
We've broken up, Chuck,
我们已经分手了 恰克
And frankly, I don't care what you do.
坦白说 我不在乎你的所作所为
But I can't sit by and just watch you avoid Lily.
但对于你回避莉莉 我不能坐视不管
I'm actually quite busy with work.
那是因为我工作很忙
Well, you had time for Nadine.
可你能腾出时间给纳丁
Trust me, she was work.
相信我 只是工作关系
And I promise you, Lily is not sitting around,
还有 我保证 莉莉不会无所事事
wondering when she's going to hear from Chuck bass.
整天盼着什么时候能听到恰克·拜斯的消息呢
Justify not seeing Lily all you want.
随便你怎么胡扯
You and I both know what this is.
你我都清楚到底怎么回事
You've lost Bart,
你失去巴特
Elizabeth betrayed you,
伊丽莎白又背叛了你
and the thought of losing Lily terrifies you.
所以你害怕再失去莉莉
Please.
求你了
Spare me your N.Y.U. Freshman psych analysis.
省省你那套纽约大学新生精神分♥析♥法吧
Perhaps if you were at an Ivy,
你要是在常春藤盟校
you'd have better insight.
也许会有更好的见解
Spotted -- B. claiming to be a co-ed at Columbia,
现场播报 B声称是哥伦比亚大学一员
when everyone knows she's a zero at N.Y.U.
即使所有人都知道她在纽约大学一文不值
Poor B.
可怜的B
First she lost Chuck and now her dignity.
先是失去了恰克 现在又丢掉了尊严
"Gossip Girl" blast? No, it's nothing.
八卦天后播报吗 不 没什么
Look, Chuck,
听着 恰克
sleep with every Nadine in town for all I care,
你跟城里多少个纳丁上♥床♥我都不在乎
but don't close your heart to Lily.
但别对莉莉紧闭心扉
You and I both know that in the end,
你我都知道这样下去
the person you'll end up hurting the most is you.
伤得最深的人还是你自己
Amalia, it's Blair.
亚玛莉雅 我是布莱尔
Are you still waiting on me to sign the lease?
你还等着我签租约吗
Well, tell the girls it's a yes.
告诉大家 我同意了
I'll take the apartment.
那房♥间我要了
You make your bed, you lie in it, B.
B 你铺好床是要躺下去的
Too bad yours is in the east village.
真遗憾你的床在曼哈顿东村
Hey. Were you able to convince your brother to come tonight?
你成功说服你弟弟今晚参加活动了吗
No. And please don't act like you care.
没有 还请你别装得好像你在乎
I'm sorry?
抱歉你什么意思
I just got off the phone with my dad.
我刚跟我爸爸通过电♥话♥
Apparently, someone didn't want him living in the building,
显然有人不想让他住进这幢大楼
so they gave him a bad recommendation, and it worked.
于是就写了封检举信 计划凑效了
The board didn't approve him.
董事会没批准
You're behind this, right?
你是幕后黑手 对不对
I am.
没错
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做
I don't expect you to understand, Serena,
我没指望你能理解 瑟琳娜
But I felt like it was the right thing to do.
但我觉得这么做是对的
Look, I know you and my father used to hate each other,
听着 我知道你和我爸曾互相看不顺眼
but that was a long time ago.
可那都是很久以前了
You are the only one still having this fight.
只有你还揪住不放手
He has moved on.
他已经回到常轨了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Rufus went to the board and blocked dad from getting the apartment.
鲁弗斯跑去董事会阻止爸爸住进来
Serena, that's absurd.
瑟琳娜 这太荒唐了
Rufus would never do something like that.
鲁弗斯不会做这样的事
I would, to protect my marriage.
为了保护婚姻 我会做的
I don't trust William's intention,
我不信任威廉的动机
and I don't want him living under my roof.
也不想让他跟我住在同一屋檐下
Rufus, you're being completely paranoid.
鲁弗斯 你太偏执了
At first he tried he tried to isolate you from your family,
一开始 他试图将你与家人分开
and now he's moving into the building to get closer to you.
而现在他又想搬进这幢大楼 来接近你
I told you, he's moving in to be close to the children.
我告诉过你 他搬进来是为了接近孩子
All I see here is jealousy run amok.
你吃醋得有点太过火了
Mom, come on. We should go.
妈妈 来吧 我们该走了
Lil--
莉莉
Rufus, it's probably best if you don't come tonight.
鲁弗斯 你今晚还是不来比较妥当
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干嘛呢
This is an alumni event.
这是校友庆典
Columbia puts aside a bunch of tickets for students.
哥伦比亚大学给在校生留了很多入场券
We'd invite you to join, but they were very explicit--
我们本想邀请你 可他们要求很明确
no fake students allowed.
冒充的学生不允许入场
If you'll excuse me a moment,
允许我离开一下
I should go say hello to a few old colleagues.
我得跟几个老朋友打声招呼
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Don't rush.
慢慢来啊
Do I want to know what you had to promise him to get him to come?
你是不是允诺了他什么他才答应过来的
No, it wasn't me.
不 不是我的功劳
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表