剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I...is the elevator broken? A meteor headed for earth?
还是电梯坏了 或者流星要撞地球了啊
You were against this from the start.
你从一开始就反对
What did you do?
你到底做了什么手脚
I do nothing.
我什么都没干
Then I don't understand.
那怎么会这样
You.
你
You. Come here.
就是你 过来
You're a guy.
你是个男人
I invited a dozen eligible bachelors today,
我今天邀请了几十个优秀的单身汉
and not one of them showed up.
可他们一个都没来
You'd be thrilled to date me, wouldn't you?
要是能跟我约会你会很激动的 是不是
Yeah. You're totally hot.
没错 你很辣哦
Miss Blair. Please.
布莱尔小姐 借过
Maybe this is sign.
也许这是天意
I remember when I separate from first husband...
我记得当初跟我第一任丈夫分开时
Dorota, I need answers
多洛塔 我需要答案
that don't end in "And then I came to America."
而且不要以"我最终来到美国"结尾
Wait. What did you say?
等等 你刚才说什么
Um, first husband?
呃 第一任丈夫
Oh. Of course.
噢 当然了
Chuck.
恰克
What is Mr. Chuck to do with this?
恰克先生跟这件事情有关吗
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显嘛
He's declared a dating fatwa on me.
他对我下了约会追杀令
Serena. Hey.
瑟琳娜 嗨
W...when did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
I just got in, and by the looks of it, so did you.
我才回来 看起来你也是吧
Yeah. I, um, I spent the night at a friend's house.
没错 我在朋友家过了一夜
So what's up?
你怎么样了
Uh, for starters,
鉴于你不了解情况
I'm about to go see my father.
我只能先说我要去见我爸了
Your father? Wow. That's amazing.
你♥爸♥ 哇 太棒了
Yeah. Look, Jenny, I would
没错 听着珍妮 我很想接着聊
love to catch up, but I gotta run. Yeah.
可我得赶紧走了 好吧
Is that...
那是
Is that Nate's shirt?
那是内特的衬衫吗
What? No.
什么 当然不
You spent the night at a friend's?
你在一个朋友家过的夜是吧
Look, Serena,
瑟琳娜你听我说
I kinda crashed at Nate's last night,
我昨晚算是在内特家过的夜
but we were just hanging out,
不过我们只是随便玩玩
and we totally lost track of time.
然后居然忘了时间
I mean, he slept on the couch.
我是说 他在沙发上睡的
Like, you have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
You... you do,right?
你相信我 对吧
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
Look, my... my dad is waiting.
你看 我爸还等着呢
Here. You'll probably see him before I do.
拿着 你可能会比我早些碰见内特
Yeah.
好吧
Dan! I'm glad I ran into you.
丹 真高兴碰见你
Oh, hi. Are you okay?
噢你好啊 你没事吧
Oh,so I... I take it you heard?
那看来你听说了
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
I was really looking forward to you being at Tisch next year.
我其实挺希望你明年去悌西的
Honestly, I never really thought she'd get it.
说实话 我从未想过她能抢到名额
Wait. So even you knew
慢着 这么说连你都知道
that Vanessa was applying?
瓦内萨申请了吗
And you didn't.
而你却不知道
Wow. That hurts. Yeah, on a few levels,
天啊 这真伤人 是啊 有点
like the fact that her submission
而且她的申请文章
was based on my story
是以我在《纽约客》上
in "The New Yorker," But...
发表的故事展开的 不过
Yeah, whatever.
无所谓
Dan, you know submissions have to be original works, right?
丹 你知道申请文章都必须是原创吧
Well, I mean, I'm... I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose.
我是说 反正她肯定不是故意的
It's fine. If I'm not gonna get in,
没关系 要是我没参加的话
it might as well go to Vanessa,you know?
也该是瓦内萨被录取
You know how my dad's on the board of directors, right?
你知道我父亲是董事会一员 对吧
He told me you were the runner-up,
他告诉我你是第二名
That it came down to you and Vanessa.
最后就是你和瓦内萨之间的竞争
Wh...you're kidding.
什么 你开玩笑呢吧
That was your spot. The school has to know.
那本该是你的位置 你必须让学校知道
No, I'm not gonna do that to her.
算了 我不会那么折磨她的
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友啊
You know, she got in, and I just...
她被录取了 我呢
I have to deal with it.
我就需要挺过来
Uh, so I'll see you later?
那晚会儿见
You're... you're performing at that party in Bushwick, right?
你会参加布♥什♥威克的派对吧
Yeah, but...
是啊 可是--
All right, okay, well, I'll see you then.
好吧 到时候见
Hi, Daddy. It's me.
喂 爸爸 是我
Hey. You just called me.
嗨 你刚才给我打电♥话♥啦
Why didn't you answer?
你干嘛不接啊
And what are you doing here?
还有 你来这儿干什么
Call me crazy.
尽管骂我是疯子吧
I thought we should talk in person.
我觉得我们该面对面说清楚
But you're obviously on your way out.
可你显然正要出门
I'm going to meet with my father.
我要去见我爸
Whoa. Since when? What's he doing here?
天啊 什么时候的事 他来这儿干嘛
It's... it's complicated.
这 有点复杂
I know that's not what you want to hear right now,
我知道你现在不想听这些
but if you could just wait...
可是你稍微等一等的话
I've been waiting, Serena.
我一直在等 瑟琳娜
Yeah, and were you waiting alone,
是啊 那你是一个人等的
or was someone there to keep you company?
还是有人陪着你等呢
What are you talking about?
你想说什么啊
Nothing. You know what? Just... just keep your secrets, nate.
算了 你就留着自己的小秘密吧 内特
You're accusing me of keeping secrets?
你居然指责我不坦诚
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
Can we not do this right now?
能不能别现在吵啊
I have a lot going on.
我这几天够不好过的了
Yeah, and my guess is you're not
是啊 看来你是不打算
gonna tell me about any of it. I can't. I just...
告诉我到底怎么啦 我不能 我
I need you to understand that.
需要你理解
Yeah, yeah, and you're gonna tell me everything later.
是啊没错 你晚些时候会全盘告诉我的
I've heard it before. You know what?
我原来听过这鬼话 你听好了
This time I'm not gonna hold my breath.
这次我可不会再忍♥气吞声了
Prep the O.R., kiddies.
准备看好戏吧 孩子们
Looks like Jenny Humphrey is scrubbing up
看来珍妮·汉弗瑞打算撸起袖子
to surgically remove a boyfriend.
把这位男朋友大卸八块了
So what's step two? Get him drunk.
第二步该怎么办 把他灌醉
Take advantage of him.
占他便宜
Do women just not get this?
你们女人难道不懂这些吗
Chuck,he's not gonna go drinking with me.
恰克 他不会和我去买♥♥醉的
He made me call my dad when I slept over.
在他家过夜时他还让我电♥话♥我老爸
Be here. 6:00 sharp.
六点整到我这来
And look like someone who doesn't even have a father.
看起来有些人连父亲都没有
You twisted,manipulative psychopath.
你这个偏执的变♥态♥控制狂
How could you?
你怎么能这样
You're going to have to be a tad more specific.
你恐怕得说的再详细点儿
It's been a busy few days.
我最近忙的昏天暗地
My party.
我的派对
Right. I heard about your little rebound reception.
原来如此 我听说了你的复出招待会
Good for you,moving on.
做的不错 这就向前看了
So you're just gonna pretend like you have nothing to do
你是要一直演戏 假装没人出席派对这事
with the fact that no one showed up?
跟你一点关系都没有吗
That you didn't put a dating fatwa on me?
你难道没有发布对我的约会追杀令吗
We're over,Chuck. Unclench.
我们结束了 恰克 一刀两断了
To set the record straight,I didn't put a fatwa on you.
我必须澄清 我没有对你下达追杀令
The reason no one showed up today is
今天没人出席
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表