剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But that's all.
不过 仅此而已
Well, it must have been one hell of a kiss
想必这一吻一定很可怕
for you to build all these lies around it.
居然让你为此编出无尽谎言
Look, I-I-I promise. It d--it didn't mean anything.
我发誓 那真的没什么
We were engaged.
我们当时都订婚了
It means something to me.
这对我来说可不是件小事
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I need time to figure this out,
我需要时间认真想想
away from you.
我不想见到你
Oh, Rufus, please, would you come back home so we can...
鲁弗斯 求你 你回来吧 这样我们可以
so we can work this out.
我们可以一起面对
Hey. Hey, Vanessa. It's, uh, it's me.
瓦内萨 是我
I haven't heard from you in a while,
好久没有你的消息了
so I'm--I'm guessing that means you don't want to hear from me.
所以 我猜这说明你不想理我
Um, but, uh,
不过
Well, anyway, things around here aren't--
不管怎么说 最近
aren't so great right now.
诸事不顺
You know, with my--my dad and Lily...
我爸爸和莉莉
so I... I don't know.
所以 我不知道
If you get a minute, I-I could use a friend.
如果你有时间就请回我 我需要一个朋友
I think we're pushing our luck at this point.
我想我们该适可而止了
Yeah. We should go now.
是啊 我们该走了
Will you grab my jacket and dress, please?
帮我拿一下外套和裙子好吗
Hey, I don't see it.
这里没有啊
It's not here.
它不在这儿
It's a perfect fit.
非常合身
Well, I'm glad you're sticking around for a while.
我很高兴你没急着走
Me, too. Here.
我也是
No.
不要
This wasn't a date.
这根本不算约会
If you want one, you'll have to ask.
如果你想约会 你得先约我才行
With enough time, eventually we all see
我们需要足够的时间 最终才能看清
what was right in front of us...
我们面前的是什么
Thank you. Don't mind us.
谢谢 不要介意
Oh, great service.
服务真周到
Hey, that--that girl's got my coat.
那个女孩穿了我的外套
This was probably the best first date ever.
这也许是我最棒的初次约会
Promise me no more slow.
答应我不要再慢慢来了
Well, what if it's the good kind of slow?
有时候慢慢来也会很不错的
And realize no matter how long it took,
这样才会明白 无论要多久
it was worth the wait.
等待都是值得的
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I spent 18 years
我用了18年之久
accepting the fact my mother was dead.
来接受我母亲已经去世这个事实
I was misguided... to let one of my father's girlfriends
可事实却是 我被我父亲的一个女友误导
allow me to question that,
让我疑惑追寻
to hope things may be different.
希望真♥相♥也许有所不同
Your real mother would never turn her back
你的亲生母亲是绝对不会放弃
on a chance to know you.
了解你的机会
I don't have a real mother, Blair.
我没有母亲 布莱尔
I never will.
永远也不会有
That doesn't mean you're alone.
这并不代表你就是孤身一人
I love you, Chuck,
我爱你 恰克
And I'll always be your family.
我会永远做你的家人
But for some, that time never comes.
但有些人 永远不会有这样的机会
Instead of healing old wounds...
等待在治愈旧伤的同时
the wait just opens new ones...
也会带来新的伤痕
Time after time.
每次都是如此
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表