剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It would take nothing short of a miracle.
只能指望奇迹了
Hey. I was running errands,
我是来跑腿的
And K.C. asked me to drop off your Jimmy Fallon interview.
K.C让我把你跟吉米·法♥伦♥的访谈给你
Great. I guess that means you've seen it.
好吧 我想这说明你已经看过了
Yeah.
确实
You know I didn't mean what I said.
你知道 我说的都不是真心的
Oh, don't...don't worry about that.
别担心这个
I'm sure Dan understands.
我相信丹会理解的
He hasn't even seen it. I don't know what to do.
他甚至都还没看过 我不知道该怎么办
I have to fix this,
我得补救一下
And meanwhile, keep him away from tv and the internet
同时 还要不让他看电视 上网
And strangers with the urge to make fun of him.
还有陌生人想要嘲笑他
Don't forget about gossip girl
别忘了还有八卦天后
I have to just keep him completely isolated.
我不得不把他完全隔离起来
Oh, hey. What are you doing here.
你在这儿干嘛
Um... Serena just, uh, came by
呃 瑟琳娜 只是来
To tell us how much she likes patrick. Oh. Yeah.
告诉我们她有多喜欢帕特里克 是啊
Uh, oddly, he's my favorite part of my job.
有点奇怪 他算是我工作里最喜欢的一部分了
It's actually pretty fun having a fake relationship.
有这么一段假扮的关系还挺有趣的
Talk about no pressure. I'm slightly relieved.
没什么压力 我松了一口气
I heard some pretty crazy stuff
我们分手之后
About Patrick after we broke up
我听说他做了些疯狂的事
Supposedly he went a bit method
因为他演的那部格斯范桑特电影
After that Gus Van Sant movie he did nobody saw.
无人观看 他得找点方法了
Yeah. His agent and K.C.
是啊 他的经纪人和K.C.
Are filtering all the scripts that get to him.
会审查给他的所有剧本
So far, he's only been allowed to read a political thriller.
目前为止 他只能看一个政♥治♥惊悚片
What's the worst thing he can do, pass a bill?
他能做的最糟的事就是通过议案吗
Listen, as much as I enjoy my cuurent girlfriend talking
听着 尽管我喜欢听我的现任女友
To my ex-girlfriend about her fake boyfriend
和我的前女友讨论她的假男友
Who is also My current girlfriend's ex,
这个人又正好是我现任女友的前男友
Uh, you...you...you could probably Get us
你能给我们一份
a copy of that Fallon interview, right?
那个法♥伦♥访谈的录像带吧
But first you should probably get to Patrick's
但 你得先去帕特里克那儿
Before Fedex does with more scripts.
免得让联邦快递送来更多剧本吧
Good-bye.
再见
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
S. I hope you're not here looking for an apology.
S 我希望你不是来指望我道歉的
No, I was just dropping something off to Olivia.
不 我只是来给奥利维亚送点东西的
Oh, that's right. I momentarily forgot your job
哦 对啊 我刚才忘了 你的工作
Is more important than your friends.
比你的朋友更重要
I have a couple minutes. Do you want to get a latte?
我有时间 你想去喝杯拿铁吗
If by "getting a latte" you mean apologizing, the No, I don't
如果你说喝拿铁是想让我道歉 我不去
Out of respect for our many years of friendship,
念在我们这么多年友情的份上
I'm willing to let what you did slide.
我就不追究你的所作所为了
What I did?
我♥干♥什么了
Okay, we both made decisions that hurt the other.
好吧 我们都曾做出伤害对方的决定
We both feel badly. Now let's move on.
我们都感到很愧疚 现在让它们过去吧
I actually have to go meet Chuck right now.
事实上 我现在要去见恰克
We've been going nonstop, preparing
为了准备今晚·范·德·比尔特的晚宴
For Tripp Van Der Bilt's election party tonight.
我们一直忙个不停
Speaking of which, I noticed you're not on the guest list.
说到这 我好像没在宾客名单上看到你
That can only mean one thing...
这只能说明一件事
Nate still hates you For whatever it is you did to him.
内特还是因为你对他做的一切恨你
I'd check your sources, B
我是你就会去确认下 B
And I am going tonight, with my
今晚我会和我
handsome boyfriend, Patrick.
帅气的男友帕特里克一起去
Since your boyfriend's working the party,
既然你男朋友正在筹办这个晚会
Who are you going with, one of your knockoffs?
你要和谁一起去 冒牌男友之一吗
Since you're so interested, I have made real friends here.
既然你这么感兴趣 我在这里交了真心朋友
I just don't share your need to brag.
我不像你需要吹牛
Okay.
好吧
Well, I can't wait to meet them tonight.
我等不及今晚去见见她们了
I need a friend. Stat.
我需要一个朋友 萨达特
I'm your friend.
我就是你的朋友啊
Please.
拜托
I'm not friends with staff.
我不和工作人员交朋友
You need to get that?
你要接电♥话♥吗
No, it's not important.
没事 这个电♥话♥不重要
This is Nate. Leave a message.
我是内特 请留言
I'm just saying, if this morning's polls
我只是想说 如果今天早上你的选票数
Put you neck and neck with Sullivan,
跟苏利文一样
Then there's still time, so why not let grandfather help you
那就还有时间 为什么不让爷爷帮你呢
Nate, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
内特 我已经说过了 我再次重申
I'd rather lose fair and square
我宁愿堂堂正正地输
than win with a dirty compaign
也不要耍阴谋来赢得选举
Yeah, well, asking grandfather for help
是的 但向爷爷求助
Doesn't necessarily mean playing dirty.
不一定就要耍阴谋诡计啊
So it's election day. who are you voting for?
今天是大选日 你支持谁
Hey! someone's drowning over here! call 9-1-1!
嘿 那儿有人落水了 快打911
Help! I can't swim!
救命 我不会游泳
Help! I'm drowning!
救命 我要淹死了
It look like Tripp's prayers have been answered
看起来特里普的祈祷在哈德孙河上
With another miracle on the Hudson.
产生了另一个奇迹
Are the Van Ber Bilts blessed with
范·德·比尔特是运气好
good luck or good timing?
还是会卡时间呢
You're watching New York 1... News all day.
你正在收看纽约一台 全天新闻
Just this morning,
就在今天早上
Congressional candidate Tripp Van Ber Bilt
国会候选人特里普·范·德·比尔特
Rescued a man who was drowning in the hudson river.
在哈德孙河救起一名落水者
One minute I'm walking along the pier,
前一分钟我还在堤岸上走着
And the next thing I know I lose my balance,
下一分钟我就失去了平衡
And boom! I'm in the hudson. If it wasn't
砰的一声 我掉进了河里 要不是
For this brave young man, Tripp Van Der Bilt...
要不是这位勇敢的年轻人 特里普·范·德·比尔特
Apparently Van der Bilt
显然的 范·德·比尔特
Ten hours till the polls close.
距离投票结束还有10个小时
Let's seize the day,gentleman.
让我们抓紧吧 各位
Where are we with media?
媒体那边怎么样了
I've locked down coverage from every local station
我已经锁定了所有当地电台的
For the midday news. - Time to call Couric.
午间新闻 该给库里克打个电♥话♥了
She owes me a favor.
她欠我个人情
Maybe she can squeeze Tripp into the evening news.
也许她能把特里普加进晚间新闻里去
Excuse me, grandfather. Can I speak with you for a moment?
等一下 祖父我能和你说句话吗
Zogby has them neck and neck.
佐格比已经和他们不相上下了
Rasmussen puts him up by a point.
拉斯穆森给他增加了一个百分点
Tripp, that's fantastic.
特里普 这太棒了
Remember, until the polls close,
记住了 在投票结束前
any time someone mentions
每次有人提到
The name Tripp Van Der Bilt,
特里普·范·德·比尔特这个名字的时候
It should be followed by the word "hero."
都要加上一个词 "英雄"
Well, I guess miracles do happen,
看上去奇迹真的发生了
Huh, grandfather?
是吧 祖父
Our family is really blessed.
我们的家族受到了神的庇佑
So is that man who almost died.
那个差点死了的人也是
William, can you take a look at this?
威廉 你能来看一下这个吗
Absolutely. No, thank you. Thank you so, so much.
当然 谢谢 真是太谢谢你了
Hey. My rescue footage is gonna be on the news tonight.
我的营救录像要上今晚的新闻了
William told me to go out and drum up some interest,
威廉要我去引起大家的兴趣
And it looks like I'm the only one who got it all on tape.
好像只有我把整个过程录下来了
Congratulations.Have you seen Nate?
恭喜你 你看见内特了吗
Yeah. He's over there. Tell him bye for me.
他在那边 跟他说声我走了
I've gotta go home and get my tapes together. Okay.
我得回家整理我的带子 好的
What are you doing here? II left you a message.
你在这儿干什么 我给你发信息了
Y-you never call me back.
你没回复
Yeah, well, as you can see, I've been sort of busy.
好吧 你也看到了 我很忙
And I really have nothing to say to you.
而且我对你也没什么好说的
Then I'll make it quick. I need you to put me
那我就快点说 我想要你把我和帕特里克·罗伯茨
And Patrick Roberts on the guest list for Tripp's party tonight.
加到今晚特里普的晚会宴请名单里来
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你开什么玩笑
Nate, my job is at stake. Oh, that's funny.
内特 我的工作正面临危机 真好笑
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表