剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But you need to say something.
但你要说出来
You can't just shut me down every time we're alone together.
你不能每次在我们独处的时候都拒绝我
I'm not. I... it's just not a good day.
我没有 只...只是今天不适合
I mean, I have a quiz, and then I have that other class.
我有随堂测验 然后还有其他课要上
You're younger than me. I get it.
你比我年轻 我理解
Could it be that you've never...
难道是因为你从来没有...
No. Damien. It's not like that.
没有 达米安 才不是那样呢
Look, I just don't like the first time with someone
我只是不喜欢和某人的第一次
to be rushed.
太匆忙
And I have school.
我还得去上学
Okay. Well, how about tonight?
好吧 那今晚如何
After your father goes to sleep, we can sneak out.
你♥爸♥爸睡着之后我们可以偷偷溜出去
No rush, okay?
慢慢来 好吗
Nice and slow.
慢慢享受
Yeah. Perfect.
好呀 很好
Um, it's on, Dalgaard.
就这么定了 达尔加德
I will see you tonight.
今晚见咯
There's always a moment
一个父亲总有一天
a father can't even let himself fear--
得面对
The day his little J. Decides to lose her big V.
小女孩J成为女人
I can't believe the fuss they made over you
难以置信他们就为了滕博阿瑟那点事
at Turnbull & Ssser. I should hope so. Prince william and I
打扰你 我也是 威廉王子和我
practically put the manager's daughter through college.
曾在大学里捉弄过经理的女儿
Well, I had a lovely time.
今天我过的很愉快
Actually, there's something
其实 恰克有件事
that chuck has been meaning to ask you.
早就想问你了
The historical society is
今晚历史协会准备
dedicating a gallery to Bart tonight.
举办一个画展纪念巴特
I understand it might be awkward for you to go to an event
我理解对你来说出席一个
where my father's being honored.
纪念我父亲的场合是很尴尬的
Lily would be there and I'd love to come.
莉莉也会来而且... 我愿意去
Charles, this is why I'm here.
查尔斯 这是我留下来的原因
I want to be as much a part of your life as you'll let me.
我想要尽可能地融入你的生活
Mr. Bass!
拜斯先生
Mr. Bass, did you pay off women you sexually harassed?
拜斯先生你用钱摆平了你性骚扰的女性吗
Did you receive sex in exchange for promotions?
你曾经潜规则她们吗
Is it true? Look, this is a lie. I'll explain later.
是真的吗 这都是谎言 我稍后会解释
Somebody must have leaked the story.
有人故意把这捅出去
Let's just go. Let's go.
我们走吧 走
I should have guessed. Naughty nephew.
我就该猜到 调皮的侄子
Uncle Jack.
杰克叔叔
You won't believe what I just heard.
你不会相信我都听说了什么
I'm shocked. Yeah, I'm sure you are.
我很惊讶哦 我看也是
She's a teenage girl.
她是青少年
Cutting school to be with her boyfriend
翘课去陪男友
isn't exactly criminal behavior.
并不算犯罪
I guess I'm still holding out hope
我想我还寄希望于
That somewhere underneath that mop of blond hair
在那头蓬松的金发下面
is my little girl.
还是我那天真烂漫的女儿
I know.
我理解
Thanks for being here.
谢谢你陪我
Oh, I'm glad I could be.
我也很高兴能陪你
And I'm willing to put the past in the past if you are.
如果你可以不计前嫌 那么我也可以
Rufus, we just need to talk.
鲁弗斯 我们要谈谈
Now?
现在
Well, the New York historical society
纽约历史协会今晚
is dedicating a room to Bart tonight.
有个纪念巴特的展览
I was hoping you could join me.
我希望你能和我一起去
Lil, I think this morning
莉莉 我觉得今天早上
has been a step in the right direction.
我们之间已往好的方向发展
But I'm not quite in the mood to celebrate
但现在我没什么心情去
Any of your former husbands right now.
缅怀你的任何一个前夫
I'm gonna go try to get ahold of serena again.
我还是试着再联♥系♥一下瑟琳娜吧
Hey, Serena.
喂 瑟琳娜
Have you heard from her yet?
你有她的消息吗
Thanks for texting me.
谢谢短♥信♥告诉我
Of course. Parents can be such a pain.
应该的 家长有时候很烦人
See, if he wasn't so controlling and judgmental,
要不是他过于有控制欲又苛刻
Then I wouldn't have to be sneaking around like this.
我就不用像这样偷偷摸摸的了
No, I-I get it. You're 16.
没事 我理解 你已经16岁了
You should be able to date who you want. Exactly.
你应该有和别人约会的自♥由♥ 没错
So how are things with Damien?
那么你和达米恩进展如何
They're great.
还不错
Um, he listens to me,
他愿意倾听我的牢骚
And he--he treats me like an adult
他把我当大人看
and really likes me.
而且他也很喜欢我
I've never felt this way before.
我从来没有过这样的感觉
So it--it's serious then?
所以 你们是认真的咯
Well, it's about to be.
可能快了吧
He's, uh, staying at the Smyth hotel,
他住在史密斯旅馆
and I was thinking that tonight Tonight?
我想 也许今晚就 今晚
Uh, I'd say that is serious then.
看来这回真是认真的了
Your first time-- that's--that's monumental.
你的第一次 意义非凡
It is your first time, right?
这是你的第一次吧
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Yeah, I guess a little.
是的 有点紧张
Jenny, the thing about your virginity
珍妮 要知道 你的童贞
is that you can never get it back.
一旦失去就回不来了
You know, I...
你知道 我
I always kinda wish
我一直希望
I-I would've waited
把第一次留给
for somebody that would have stood up for me
那个能为我奋不顾身
and fought for me,
为我打架的人
you know, like Patrick Swayze in "Dirty dancing."
比如《辣身舞》里的帕特里克·斯威兹
"Dirty dancing"?
《辣身舞》
It's great. You should download it.
这电影很棒 你应该去看看
All right. But, see, the thing is, Serena,
好吧 瑟琳娜 但问题是
that Damien really is the right guy.
达米恩就是我要等的人
Okay, well, that's your decision, and I'll support you.
好吧 这是你的决定 我会支持你的
Uh, you know, obviously, you're not going to school today,
既然你现在没去学校
and you should-- should commemorate today, so...
那你应该 应该来纪念下这个日子
I have to get ready for Chuck's party,
我要去为恰克的酒会做准备了
but Nate will take you to lunch.
内特会带你去吃午饭
Yeah. I, um, what are you in the mood for?
没错 你想吃点什么
There he is. I would have been here sooner,
找到你了 我本来能早到些的
but I got distracted reading some of those protestors' signs.
但是那些抗♥议♥标语分散了我的注意力
I never realized how many sex puns you could make
我真没想到用恰克·拜斯这个名字
out of the name "Chuck Bass."
能发散出这么多和性有关的双关语
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll blow over in a couple weeks.
几周之后事情就会平息了
You expect me to believe it's just coincidence
这宗诉讼案一发生你就出现了
you show up the same time this lawsuit does?
你觉得我会认为这是巧合吗
I came back to protect you.
我是来保护你的
See, I heard a rumor-- Evelyn Bass rose from the dead.
我听到谣言 说伊芙琳·拜斯死而复生了
Oh, she wasn't dead.
她本来就没死
No, it seems my father paid her
事实上 我父亲付给她钱
to stay away from me all these years.
让她在这些年来远离我
Yeah. I get why you'd fall for all this,
我知道你为什么会这么狼狈了
what, with your mommy issues,
因为你母亲的事情影响了你
all those abnormal attachments to your babysitters.
所以你才对那些保姆动手动脚
Didn't help that I was nailing 'em, huh?
不论我怎样解释你都不会相信的 是吧
But, Chuck, I saw Evelyn's body
但是恰克 我是亲眼看到
in the casket at the funeral home.
他们将伊芙琳的遗体入殓的
And why should I believe anything you say?
我为什么要相信你
I tell you what. Have her come by the party tonight.
听我说 让她来参加今晚的酒会
The old Evelyn and I never got along.
伊芙琳和我一直不太和睦
Maybe now we'll hit it off. It might be fun.
说不定这次就和解了呢 一定很有趣
I've never seen a ghost before.
我从没见过鬼
Well, hello, gorgeous.
你好 美女
And now it all makes sense.
事情终于水落石出了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表