剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You will find your place. just give it time.
你会找到属于你的位置的 耐心点
No, i found my place, and it's at the bottom.
不 我找到我的位置了 就在底层
I cannot believe you told vanessa to take professor Rifkin.
真不敢相信你推荐瓦内萨选瑞金教授的课
I-I'm at a party. I really don't feel like taking a test right now.
我在参加聚会 我不想像参加考试一样
Well, if your family can accept us together,
如果你家能接受我们在一起
Maybe one day mine will, too.
有一天我家也许也能
I'm opening a restaurant.
我正着手开家餐厅
But downstairs, he's creating a club
但他想在楼下建个俱乐部
You wanted to ruin my deal,
你想毁我的生意
So you came here and brought Carter Baizen as your wingman.
所以你来这儿 还带着卡特·贝森给你帮腔
And I don't want anyone else.
我不要别人
I want you.
我要的是你
Mm. no, you know, i'm still a little wrecked,
不了 我还是有点难受
So, uh, i'll... i'll call you later.
晚点打给你吧
Morning in new york time to wake up from bad dreams,
纽约的早晨 从噩梦里醒来啦
Roll out of the beds we've made and start making plans
该下床 为了一个美好的未来
For a brighter future.
开始做一天的计划啦
Chuck, it's me. I know this sounds scheduly,
恰克 是我 听着有点像安排任务
But with you focused on making
但是你一直都在忙
your market and business world,
开拓市场 做生意
And me focused on...
我一直在
Point being, I just got t of my first class,
重点是 我第一节刚下课
And I was thinking if I skipped french history,
我在想如果我逃法国历史课的话
We might have enough time to squeeze in
我们也许能挤点时间
A mid-morning renaissance before lunch.
在午餐前小聚一下
Aah!
啊
Ew! ew! ew!
恶心恶心
I'm wearing a glove, and I still want to wash my hands!
我戴着手套 但是还是想洗手
Hey, roomie. Dan was just...
嗨 室友 丹只是...
I was, I was just, I was getting a book that I need.
我只是 只是来拿 一本要用的书
It's er "Our Body Ourselves A New Edition For A New Era."
我们自己的身体 新世纪的新篇章
That's excellent.
好书
No, I know what this is,
不 我懂你什么意思
And don't think that you can run me out
别以为你弄个半裸的丹·汉弗瑞
Of my own room with a half-naked Dan Humphrey.
在寝室 我就会出去
Fine, stay. Maybe you'll learn something.
好啊 那你留下吧 学点东西
No, that's okay.
不 没什么的
I was just about to hit the trail, you know?
我正准备走
It just so happens I'm on my way
我正好要去吃一个
to a very important breakfast
很重要的早餐
I just stopped by to drop off my books and pick up my mail.
我只是来放我的书 然后拿邮件
So feel free to hit the trail all you want.
所以你们请自便
From Serena to Georgina? Quite a fall, even for you.
瑟琳娜到乔治娜 就算是你 也真掉了档次
Don't worry about Blair.
别担心布莱尔
I knew she'd have a problem with us.
我知道她对我们有偏见
But I think Vanessa's gonna be supportive.
但我猜瓦内萨会赞成的
And Serena and Jenny,
还有瑟琳娜和珍妮
Your dad.
还有你♥爸♥
Hey, I'm starved. Want to grab breakfast?
我好饿 想不想去吃早餐
Um, you know what?
呃 我...
I gotta be somewhere, but, uh, rain check?
我得去其他的地方 下次好吗
Sure. no biggie.
好的 没事
Thanks.
谢谢
Dan?
丹
What? Oh, of coue.
什么 噢是你
Did I just catch you on a walk of shame?
昨晚在哪过夜现在才回去吗
No. no. no, don't be silly.
不不 别乱想
I was visiting, uh, uh, Vanessa.
我只是去看了 呃 瓦内萨
She's on this new chinese feng shui kick,
她现在信中国风水一说
And she makes you take your shoes off when you...
她要你把鞋子脱了 当你...
Yeah, it's weird. I thought I heard your voices.
嗯很奇怪 我就说我听见你们的声音了
What's going on?
怎么了
I was looking for Blair's room,
我在找布莱尔的房♥间
And Dan here claims he was visiting you.
丹说他是来看你的
But if that's Vanessa's room, then where...
但如果那是瓦内萨的房♥间 那...
Please tell it was Blair and not Georgina.
拜托是布莱尔不是乔治娜对吧
please tell me it was not Georgina.
不是乔治娜吧
I don't want talk about this right now, in the hallway...
我现在这走廊里不想说这个
Or ever. never would also be good. I would like that.
或者永远 永远都不说 最好
I just mean that when you do something no one knows about,
我的意思就是如果你做的事没人知道
It's kind of like you're not really doing it.
那差不多就等于你没做
But when someone finds out about it...
但是如果有人发现了
It becomes real.
那就成真的了
Yeah.
对
Well, college is time for experimentation,
大学就是个实验室
Psychedelic drugs, ethnic food...
研究迷幻药 民族菜
Girls who once pretended to be Seraph from Portland
装纯的女孩子的地方
Okay, so, so, uh, you guys are what?
所以 你们要怎样
We're just going to tease you mercilessly.
我们准备无情的嘲笑你
But without judgment, 'cause who doesn't have
但是不会对你下断论 因为谁
A georgina in their closet, right?
和乔治娜没有段地下情啊 对吧
Right.
对
Okay. I was coming to see Blair,
好吧 我是去看布莱尔的
But now that she's not here, uh,
但是现在她不在
You want to button up and come with me, tiger?
你要不要扣好扣子跟我来 小老虎
I'll come with you.
我跟你们一起走
Scott has his comp theory seminar in the mornings,
斯科特早上有个理论研讨班
And, um, I'm gonna try to catch him for coffee.
我尽量赶上和他喝杯咖啡
Oh, I thought the, uh conference
我觉得好像会议是在下午
Was in the afternoon. Georgina's friend just kept talking
乔治娜的朋友一直在念叨
About how hard it was to get in.
要进去那个会议好难好难
I completely forgot
我都忘了
How much reading I have to do for class,
我还有很多书没预习
So I'm, I'm just gonna catch up with you guys later. Okay.
所以 回头见 好的
Vanessa, hey.
瓦内萨
Hey, how was, um, comp theory?
研讨会怎么样
Nonstop excitement, lots of theories.
简直太棒了 讲了很多理论
Yeah, I just ran into Dan, and he thought the seminars were
我刚碰到丹了 他说研讨会
In the afternoons or something. Yeah, the seminars are,
好像是在下午 哦对 研讨会是在下午
But the study groups are in the mornings.
但是学习组是在早上
Then why don't I swing by,
那我去你那边
And we can grab a cup of coffee?
然后我们一起喝杯咖啡怎么样
I'd love to. it's just, um,
我很想 但是...
I can't. I'm sorry. I have to go.
但是不行 对不起 我得挂了
I'll call you later. Yeah. bye.
我等等打给你 噢 拜
Vanessa says hi.
瓦内萨向你问好
Did you tell her you were a natural?
你有没有告诉她你很有天赋
One week of guitar lessons,
只上了一周的课
you got all the major chords.
你就把所有主要的弦学会了
Thanks again, and I've always wanted to learn.
谢谢 我一直都想学的
I just figured I'd take a shot to
现在才开始下定决心尝试
From one of the greats.
向您这样的高手学习
Well, I don't know about one of the "greats."
我可不算是什么高手
Maybe one of the "pretty goods."
顶多就是优秀吧
All right. here we go.
好的 开始
Actually been meaning to talk to you about something.
事实上我想和你说点事情
Me, too.
我也是
You know, Vanessa's like a daughter to me, and...
你知道 瓦内萨就像我的女儿
Not to slip into after-school special territory,
我没有多管闲事的意思
But i just wanted to, uh, make sure
但是我只是想 确保...
Don't worry. vanessa, I love her a lot.
别担心 我很爱瓦内萨
I do. it's just, um, I hope everything works out.
真的很喜欢 我希望我和她一切顺利
Why wouldn't it?
肯定会的
Hey, Scott. dad, uh, you excited about the auction tonight?
嘿斯科特 爸 今晚的拍卖♥♥要去吗
Uh, Lily has a photo for sale
莉莉有张照片要
At the charity auction at sotheby's.
在索斯比拍卖♥♥行进行慈善拍卖♥♥
I'm gonna go and check out the competition. oh, wow.
我要去看看竞拍情况 哇
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表