剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Is it smart to lose everyone over 25 on parents' weekend?
选择奥莉薇亚会失去25岁以上人群的兴趣
Besides, actresses are notoriously unreliable.
再说了 那些女明星们都不可靠
Ms. Waldorf, even if Olivia's schedule did change,
霍道夫小姐 就算奥莉薇亚的安排有变
Vanessa would still be my next choice.
瓦内萨仍是我的第二选择
So...I'm very busy.
所以... 我非常忙
I'll see you soon, mom.
待会见 妈妈
Oh, no. You are not trying to steal my toast.
不 你不是想偷走我的致辞吧
Nobody told you.
没人告诉你吧
Olivia, your dear roommate, is giving the toast.
你亲爱的室友奥莉薇亚要去致辞
Poor Vanessa.
可怜的瓦内萨
Always the understudy, never the star.
总是在幕后默默工作 当不了明星
Olivia's the other girl?
奥莉薇亚是另一个姑娘吗
And I was the one who told Dan to bring her.
还是我叫丹邀请她的
Irony certainly can be cruel.
真是讽刺
Did I overhear your long-absent mother
我是不是无意听到你不常露面的妈
Is coming to hear you speak? Tragic.
要来听你发言 悲哀
Well, I'll just tell Olivia how much this toast means to me,
我会去跟奥莉薇亚说这个致辞对我有多重要
And then she'll step down.
然后她就会让给我
Yeah, probably. Though, then again, she might not.
也许会 但是也许不
Nice try, Blair.
做得好 布莱尔
Well, I'm just saying, we all know Olivia loves the spotlight.
我只是说 我们都知道奥莉薇亚喜欢被大家瞩目
She is an actress.
她是个演员
Then I'll ask Dan not to bring her.
那我叫丹不要带她去
Another idea with some merit.
另一个好想法
See, that's where you and I are different.
这就是我们不同的地方
I would never put my fate in someone else's hands,
我绝不会把我的命运交到别人手里
And that's why I always win, and you lose.
这也是为什么我总是赢 而你输
So good luck with your honesty.
希望你的诚实能给你带来好运
Maybe you and mom could take in a show instead.
也许你妈可以带你去看个其他的什么表演
Nate Archibald. You looking for a game?
内特·阿齐布尔德 想来玩吗
I'm afraid we don't have a seat for you.
恐怕我们没有多余的座位了
Oh, I'm not here to play. She is.
来玩的不是我 是她
That is unless you're afraid to play a girl.
除非你不敢和女生玩
Buy-in's $25,000.
加入先交2万5美金
That's a lot of money.
一大笔钱啊
So don't lose.
所以别输
Pull up a seat, darlin'.
宝贝儿 坐吧
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑的吧
You're the one who told me to invite her. I know.
是你让我邀请她的 我知道
Remember the whole "people like you better
记得你说的"见了你的家人后
When they meet your family" thing?
她就会更爱你"吗
Exactly, you don't want to be outshone by your family,
没错 但你不想被家人抢了风头吧
And not to mention, she's been in Japan for ten days.
更不用说 她还在日本待了10天
I mean, she's probably having reverse culture shock.
也许她现在还有点逆文化冲击呢
Yeah, okay, all right.
好吧 好吧
So do you have any, uh, non-insane reasons?
你有没有什么正常点的原因
Well, I'm just saying, why don't you do something
我只是说你怎么不做点其他
More casual but also romantic?
简单而且浪漫的事
Dinner, just the two of you.
比如两人吃烛光晚餐
You can make your special chicken.
你可以给他做你的特色鸡
My special chicken? What?
我的特色鸡 什么
Vanessa, what is going on? Nothing.
瓦内萨 怎么了 没什么
Uh-huh. I need a refill.
我去续杯
Okay, but you have to promise me you won't say anything,
好吧 但是你保证你不会告诉别人
Because this officially makes me the worst roommate ever.
因为那样的话 我就成了最坏的室友了
Just tell me.
快说
Olivia's freaking out about meeting your parents.
奥莉薇亚怕见你父母
What? I talked to her, like, two hours ago,
什么 我两个小时前和她说话的时候
And she said she was looking forward to it.
她还说的她很期待的
I guess she changed her mind,
我猜她改变主意了
Or doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
或者不想伤害你的感情
She just feels that it's way, way too soon.
她只是觉得进展太快了
Yeah. You know, I knew, I knew this was gonna happen.
没错 我就知道会这样的
Really? I mean, yeah, of course. And I know this is my fault,
是吗 我是说 当然会的 我也知道是我的错
But tell her you want to have a great night,
但你得告诉她你很期待能过一个美好的夜晚
Just the two of you. And make my special chicken?
就你们俩 一起做怪味鸡吗
I'll give you a recipe. Okay.
我给你准备好菜谱 好吧
Hey, Abrams, thank you for, uh, the heads-up.
埃布拉姆 多谢你的主意
What are friends for?
我们是朋友嘛
Trip queens.
一对Q
It doesn't feel right,
赢走了大美女的钱
You know, taking a beautiful woman's money.
感觉不是很好啊
I'm getting crushed here. Hey, don't worry.
我熬不下去了 别担心
P.J.'s on tilt. This is where you hook him.
P.J.正在兴头上 是你搞定他的机会
Archibald, you want to call it a night?
阿齐布尔德 今晚就到此为止了是吗
I can spot you cab fare.
我还是可以给你留个出租车钱的
Just get him to bet Carter and remember the tells.
记住我跟你说的 尽管放马过去把卡特赢回来
Actually, P.J., we're gonna buy back in.
P.J. 事实上 我们还要下注
But we're upping the stakes.
但我们要加大筹码
What are you thinking of playing for?
你们到底想怎么玩
Yeah, not likely.
嗯 怎么玩好呢
How about Carter Baizen?
赌卡特·贝森怎样
I get it. You're...you're Carter's girl.
我了解了 你是卡特的女人
Well, bad news, sweetheart,
但是亲爱的 有坏消息告诉你
Carter's debt is a lot more than you're showing.
卡特的债可远比你今天带的银子要多得多
You know, can we get some, uh, some privacy?
大伙能让我们单独聊会吗
I tell you what. You bet Carter,
你拿卡特为赌注
And I'll bet...
我拿
A photo of Tripp Van Der Bilt...
特里普·范·德·比尔特在单身派对
From the night of his bachelor party.
拍的一张照片作赌注
Your family will kill you.
你家人会杀了你的
That'll cost Tripp the election. -
这会赔上特里普的选举的
Like I said, don't lose.
就像我说的 千万别失利
Let's play some cards.
玩牌吧
I'm sorry to cancel on you like this,
很抱歉以这种方式向你取消这次活动
Mr. Ellis.
艾利斯先生
You have a backup speaker, right?
你还有替补的 对吗
Okay. Good.
嗯 好的
All right. Uh, good-bye.
好的 再见
Everything okay?
没出什么事吧
Um, Dan has decided to cook dinner for me
丹约我去他家 亲自为我做晚餐
Instead of going out with his parents.
我们不跟他父母出去了
He probably just wants more one-on-one time.
他可能是想多点你们俩私人的空间吧
I'll bet he has something special planned, like chicken.
我打赌他肯定为你准备什么特别的东西 鸡肉
Yeah. Or something.
嗯 或者别的什么
Yeah. Um, I brought you this. It's an anime goblin claw.
我给你买♥♥了这个 动画精灵的小爪子
They are huge in Japan right now.
在日本超流行的
I just thought it was kind of funny. Thanks.
看起来挺有趣儿的 谢谢
I shouldn't be freaking out, right?
我不该这么烦的 对吗
I mean, I can meet his parents anytime. Yeah.
我是说 我还有机会见他父母的 对啊
Um, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay.
好
Hi, Mr. Ellis.
你好 艾利斯先生
No.
不
I'd still love to give the toast.
我还是很乐意去致辞
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tell Machiavelli I hope she enjoys my toast.
转告"马基雅维利" 但愿她喜欢我的致辞
Vanessa's giving the toast again.
瓦纳莎重新获得致辞的机会了
And she's got some big pink claw thing.
手上还抱着一个粉的爪子似的玩意儿
Well, I don't know about that.
我不知道那是什么东西
However, phase one is complete.
不过 第一阶段部属完毕了
But even with Olivia out of the way,
但是只要奥莉薇亚还不退出
You still don't have the toast.
你还是没机会
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天
You're right.
你说得太对了
Thank you, Amalia.
谢谢你 亚玛莉雅
When are you going to learn to have a little faith?
你什么时候才能学会人总要有点信念的
Chuck, my love,
恰克 亲爱的
I was thinking, remember our game from the summer?
我在想 你还记得这个夏天我们的游戏吗
Well, I have the perfect target already picked out.
很好 我现在找到了一个完美的目标
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表