剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment,
抱歉 我当时情绪一上来
and it came out all wrong.
就说出了那些不恰当的话
I was hoping that's what had happened.
我希望你说的那些都是真心话
And I'm...I'm just so thrilled to get to know the kids.
我很激动能够去了解孩子们
You've just done such an amazing job, Lily.
你真是太了不起了 莉莉
Really. You know, you...you and Rufus.
真的 你和鲁弗斯
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I honestly don't know
我真的不知道
how we'd be getting through all of this without you.
没有你在身边 我们是怎么挺过来的
Oh, which reminds me...
噢 说起
those homeopathic remedies are clogging up my humidifier.
那些顺势疗法 把我的加湿器堵住了
Want to check it out?
想查查原因吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hello?
喂
You didn't answer your cell.
你没有接手♥机♥
You mean my dad didn't. He took it.
是我爸爸没接 他把我手♥机♥拿走了
Lily's pills are ivermectin.
莉莉的药是伊维菌素
They're great at battling parasites
这种药对治疗寄生虫
and african river blindness,
以及非洲河盲病非常有效
but lymphoma, not so much.
但是对淋巴癌效果不明显
Well, is it dangerous?
呃 有危害吗
I mean, does she know what she's taking?
她知道自己在吃的是什么吗
What we need to find out is who prescribed them and when.
我们要弄明白是谁 在什么时候开的药方
I wish I didn't rip the label off the bottle.
真希望我没有把瓶子上的标签
I don't remember what it said.
我记不得上面写了什么
The date and the drug store were still legible,
日期和药店还是可以认清的
which was enough to track down the prescribing doctor.
这足以让我们查到开药的医生
Luckily, pharmacists don't make enough to turn down bribes.
庆幸的是 药剂师抵挡不了贿赂的诱惑
Okay, so what's next?
好 那接下来呢
The mission requires an expert,
这次任务需要一名高手
someone highly trained
在敲诈情报方面
in the art of extorting information.
训练有素的高手
You're not seriously gonna use this to try to get back with blair.
你不会真的想借此挽回布莱尔吧
My priority is the truth.
我的首要任务是查明真♥相♥
If she's the one who can expose it...
如果她能揭发真♥相♥
Then you'll take advantage of that to make sure she doesn't move on.
那你就不惜借此来使她忘不了你
All right, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
Let's just hope she's willing to make herself available.
但愿她会帮忙
Meet me at the Waldorfs'.
在霍道夫家见吧
But wait. I'm...
等等 我被
grounded.
禁足了
hey, Lil?
莉莉
Rufus, I didn't know you were coming over.
鲁弗斯 我不知道你要过来
Yeah, we're just picking up Jenny's schoolbooks.
是的 我们过来拿珍妮的课本
They're in her old room.
在她以前的房♥间里
I thought my mom told you she needed some time.
我想我妈妈告诉过你 她需要一些时间
I just want to check in and make sure we're still on
我只是过来确认一下
for that friends of the library thing tonight.
今晚我们还会去那个朋友的图书慈善会
I'm sorry, but if she wanted to talk to you,
抱歉 但如果她想和你说的话
then she would call you back.
她就会给你回电♥话♥
You should leave.
你该走了
Serena, does she have a problem seeing me or is it you?
瑟琳娜 是她不想见我 还是你不想
Holland told me what happened.
霍兰德告诉我了
About the sublet? I told you already.
关于转租的事吗 我已经跟你说了
I didn't want your dad living in the same building.
我不希望你♥爸♥爸和我们住在同一屋檐下
You know it's not about that.
你知道不是因为这件事
Rufus. What's going on?
鲁弗斯 怎么了
I honestly don't know.
我真的不明白
Um, Serena, what did holland tell you?
瑟琳娜 霍兰德和你说什么了
Why don't you just leave?
你为什么不直接回去
You know what? Why don't we call Holland...
知道吗 不如我们打给霍兰德
and have her tell us herself?
让她自己说
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你们想让我说什么
Well, Serena's under the impression
瑟琳娜以为
that you know something about something I did.
你知道一些我做过的事情
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这里
Come on. I have nothing to hide from my family.
说吧 我对家人从不隐瞒
Just tell them the truth.
和他们说实话
Rufus and I slept together.
鲁弗斯和我发生过关系
Talk about love thy neighbor.
说到爱上你的邻居
what? I'm sorry.
什么 你说什么 我很抱歉
Next time, Rufus
下一次 鲁弗斯
choose one who knows how to keep a secret.
选个知道如何保守秘密的邻居
This is absurd.
无稽之谈
Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like this.
妈妈很抱歉 我不想让你这么发现的
Serena, this is not your fault.
瑟琳娜 不是你的错
Lily, why don't you head upstairs, let me handle this?
莉莉 不如你上楼去 我来处理
Thank you, William. I'm gonna take you up on that.
谢谢你 威廉 交给你全权负责了
Lily.
莉莉
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Dad.
爸爸
I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone.
我很抱歉 我并不想伤害任何人
But it's probaly best now that the truth is out.
但也许真♥相♥大白对大家都好
Expect this isn't the truth. Why would you say that?
但这不是真♥相♥ 你为什么那么说
Come on, Eric. We don't need to hear this.
走吧 艾瑞克 我们不用听这些
Rufus, you can't expect me to stand here
鲁弗斯 你别期望我会站在这儿
and lie to their faces.
当着他们的面撒谎
You just did.
你已经撒谎了
You asked me to come up here.
是你叫我来的
You had to know it was going to happen.
你该想到后果
Excuse me. Holland, right?
打搅一下 是霍兰德吧
This kind of stress is not good for Lily.
莉莉受不了这种刺♥激♥
Please tell her I'm sorry, again.
替我再次向她道歉
There's nothing to be sorry about. Nothing happened.
没什么好抱歉的 什么事都没发生
I think you should leave,too, Rufus.
鲁弗斯 我想你也该走了
You'd love that, wouldn't you?
你是幸灾乐祸 对吧
The only place I'm going is to see my wife.
我哪儿也不去 就待在我妻子身边
What'd I miss?
发生了什么事
Lily, I'm sorry.
莉莉 我很抱歉
I had no idea she was an insane person.
我没想到她是个疯子
Look, I don't want to discuss this with you.
我不想和你讨论这些
Wait. You actually believe her?
等等 你相信她说的吗
What does she have to gain,
否则找上门来 在全家人面前
standing here, humiliating herself in front of our family?
丢尽脸面 这对她有什么好处
I don't know what the hell's going on.
我不知道到底是怎么回事儿
I just know she's lying.
我只知道她在说谎
Yeah,well, it'd be a lot easier to believe
如果你的围巾没有忘在她家的话
if you hadn't left your scarf in her apartment.
我会更相信你说的
We went over this.
我以为咱们谈好了
I told you, nothing happened that night.
我告诉过你 那晚什么也没发生
Rufus, you, of all people,
鲁弗斯 你和大家
could understand why I might have a doubt.
都明白我为什么会怀疑
You didn't talk to me for weeks after you found
你发现威廉的那封信之后
that letter from William. Lily,
和我冷战了几个星期 莉莉
maybe you would do that, but I wouldn't,
或许你会那么做 但我不会
and I didn't.
我没有和你冷战
When you're ready to hear that and talk about it,
你能听我解释的时候 我们再谈
give me a call.
想好给我电♥话♥
So... crazy day at the Van Der Woodsens', huh?
范德·伍德森家戏剧化的一天
I just wanted to keep Rufus away
妈妈身体好起来前
until my mom got stronger.
我不想让鲁弗斯接近她
Well, you don't really think he did this, do you?
你不会相信那女人说的吧
Why would Holland lie about it?
霍兰德为什么要说这种谎话
I don't know. I don't even know who she is.
我不知道 我压根就不认识她
But I do know Rufus. I mean, he took me in
但我了解鲁弗斯 他在我被
when my dad left us with nothing.
爸爸抛弃时给我们温暖
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
They all are, until they aren't anymore.
他们都是好人 可现在不是了
I'm just trying to protect my mom.
我只是在保护妈妈
I get it, okay? But just give him a chance.
我明白 但是 给他个机会吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表