剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Is that you?
是你吗
Da. Nice hotel, by the way... for the upper west side.
对 你这酒店在上东区可真算不错的了
I hope you're not here to hurt me.
我希望你不是来这伤害我的
"Operation ditch the bitch in Belarus"
"让小贱♥人♥滚去白俄♥罗♥斯♥"计划
was Blair's idea.
是布莱尔的主意
I don't want revenge.
我不想报复
I need help. I'm scared.
我需要帮助 我很害怕
Even if I believed you, I wouldn't care.
就算我相信你 我也不关心这事
This isn't like the other times, Chuck.
恰克 这次和以前真的不一样
The Russians don't mess around.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不是好惹的
It's really cold there, and there's, like,
那里不仅天寒地冻
barely any designer jeans, and the average citizen
而且连品牌牛仔裤都没有 更不要说
drinks about 38 pints of pure alcohol a year.
那里人均每年喝掉的酒 足有38品脱
Unless a one-way ticket on the "Siberian express"
除非你需要的是一张西伯利亚快速列车
is what you're looking for, I'm out.
单程车票 其它的我帮不了你
So if you wouldn't mind, I have some business to attend to.
不介意的话 我还有工作要做
Maybe I could just wait here until you get back?
也许我可以在这等你忙完
Or I could see you out now.
或者我现在送你出去
It's either me or security.
我或者保安都可以
NATE CALLING
内特 来电
CALL IGNORED
忽略该来电
What time is it?
现在几点了
Uh, it's later than either of us wants it to be.
嗯 比我们打算的都晚
By that, I mean morning.
我的意思是 已经早上了
Oh, my god.
天啊
Wow. That's not usually the reaction I hope for
跟个女生单纯的睡了一晚
when waking up next to a woman.
可没想到她早上起来的反应会是这样
It's not that and you know it.
你知道我不是那个意思
Last night--
昨天晚上
Don't even finish those words,
如果你想说的不是
unless--unless they end with
"昨天晚上的一切都是个错误"
"was a mistake."
那你还是别说了吧
I mean, right?
你是这意思 对吗
Right. Right. My thoughts exactly.
对对 我正想说呢
I mean, we're... We're both in relationships.
我们都有交往的对象
Yeah. Yeah, it was-- it was totally meaningless.
是啊 昨晚什么也没发生
I mean, we just fell asleep.
我们就是一起睡了一晚
Yeah, after an entire bottle of wine
是啊 我们先喝了一整瓶酒
and--and a whole lot of talking.
然后 聊了很久
And one kiss.
还接吻了
Did that even happen?
真的假的
I'm not sure--I'm not sure that happened.
我不确定 不确定我们到底接吻没有
You know, all I remember is-- is you falling asleep on my arm,
我就记得你枕着我的胳膊睡着了
and then my not being able to move it.
然后 我的胳膊就不能动了
In fact, I don't even know if I still can. Like...
事实上现在好像都不太能动
I-I was just upset, and you were there for me.
我当时有点难过 而你一直陪着我
It was just a couple of old friends
只是两个老朋友
falling into a comfortable pattern for a minute... or ten.
在一起轻松地聊了一小会 或许更久
And I love Nate. I love Vanessa.
而且我爱内特 我爱瓦内萨
Wdo we have to tell anyone? Not on your life. No.
这事没必要告诉别人吧 没必要
I mean, there's no reason to explode our whole world
没必要因为老友间毫无意义的吻
just for some... meaningless kiss between old friends.
破坏我们的生活
Whatever this was, it's just between us.
无论昨天发生了什么 就这样吧
It's not like we can't keep that safe.
我们又不是分不清轻重
Yeah. Call me if you need anything.
对啊 有事给我打电♥话♥吧
Okay. All right. Bye. Bye.
好的 拜拜 拜拜
That was a mistake. It was completely random.
这绝对不该发生 绝对是个巧合
It was gravity. Okay. Bye.
重力原因 随便了 再见
You were going for the hug. I-I went for the...
你打算拥抱 而我却
I used to think that S. and lonely boy
我一直觉得S和寂♥寞♥男♥孩
were the most boring couple on the upper east side.
是上东区最无聊的一对
But what makes them actually great together?
为什么他们在一起是爆♥炸♥新闻呢
Is when they're supposed to be with other people.
大概因为现在他们都各自名花有主
JENNY
珍妮
76th and 5th, please.
请到76大街和第五大道交界那
Actually, make that the empire hotel, and quick.
还是去帝国酒店吧 麻烦快点
Good luck talking your way out of this one, S.
S 希望你这次能解释得清
I hope you're on your way to see Nate.
希望你是去找内特
You saw the blast? Yes, and although I'm inclined to say
你看过那条消息了 是的
that gossip girl doesn't know what she's talking about,
虽然八卦天后上传了一些模糊不清的照片
since she also posted some blurry photo
说是乔治娜涉嫌参与邮件诈骗俄♥罗♥斯♥人
of a russian mail-order bride and said it was Georgina,
让人觉得她不知所云
that really did look like you and Humphrey.
但床上那两人绝对是你和汉弗瑞
I mean, isn't that a little '08,
那是08年的事了 那年还流行长大衣
like maxi dresses and Miley Cyrus? Blair.
麦莉·塞勒斯风头正劲 布莱尔
We all try on old clothes from time to time,
我们都会时不时地试试旧衣服
and sure, we may even be surprised when they still fit,
也会惊喜的发现 旧衣服依然很合身
but that doesn't mean we should wear them again, ever.
但绝不意味着我们能穿它 绝对不
Nothing happened. And as for the photo,
我们之间什么都没发生 至于那照片
it was obviously the work of Jenny Humphrey.
明显是珍妮·汉弗瑞的杰作
I knew she hated me,
我早就知道她恨我
but apparently she hates Dan, too.
但看来她也不怎么喜欢丹
I just wish she would hole up in Brooklyn
我真希望她能老老实实呆在布鲁克林
and leave the rest of us alone.
别再给我们添麻烦了
Brooklyn. Is that where she is right now?
布鲁克林 她现在在那吗
I guess so. Look, I-I gotta go call Dan
差不多吧 我现在要给丹打个电♥话♥
and make sure he knows what's going on.
告诉他现在的情况
Bye.
回见了
EMPIRE BUILDING PREPARES FOR 80TH ANNIVERSARY!
帝国大厦建成80周♥年♥庆♥典筹备中
We have to get off this island.
我们得赶紧离开这儿
Cameron, would you mind if we made a little detour?
卡梅隆 你不介意我们绕点路吧
How little?
绕多远啊
Hey.
你好
So now that our morning
看来我们的早晨
seems to have made it all over Manhattan... Yeah, I saw that.
曼哈顿人尽皆知了 我也看见了
I just wanna make sure we're still on the same page.
我就想知道 咱俩现在想法一致
Uh, absolutely.
绝对的
I don't wanna jeopardize my friendship with Nate
我可不想拿我和内特的友谊冒险
or my relationship with Vanessa
更不要说我和瓦内萨的恋情了
just as much as you don't want to jeopardize
正如你不想破坏
Your relationship with Nate or your friendship with Vanessa.
你和内特的感情 你和瓦内萨的友情
Are you friends with Vanessa?
你和瓦内萨是朋友吗
Friendly enough to not want her
我俩的交情让我真心希望她
to get upset over a meaningless kiss.
不会因为这个毫无意义的吻而生气
I mean, it was meaningless, right?
我是说 那吻的确毫无意义 是吧
Dan, is that you?
丹 是你吗
Uh, you know, I gotta go. Good luck.
我得挂了 祝你好运
Hey, was that my Lincoln Hawk t-shirt Serena was wearing?
瑟琳娜穿的是我那件林肯之鹰的T恤吗
You saw "Gossip girl"?
你也看八卦天后了吗
I just kinda glanced over Eric's shoulder.
我刚好从艾瑞克的肩后瞟到了
Have you seen Jenny? I need to find her.
你看到珍妮了吗 我得找到她
I need to talk to her about why she took that picture.
我要和她谈谈 为什么拍了那张照片
I thought she was with you.
我以为她和你在一起
No, she...she wasn't there when I woke up
没有 我醒来的时候她已经不在了
and she wasn't there when I went to sleep either,
我上♥床♥睡觉的时候她也不在
which wasn't until, like, 4:00.
那会儿都4点了
I wish I didn't have to say this, dad,
我不想这么说 爸爸
but she's out of control.
但她已经完全失控了
I mean, yesterday, it was your marriage,
昨天是企图破坏你的婚姻 而今天
and today it's Nate and Serena, Vanessa and me.
又是内特和瑟琳娜 瓦内萨和我的关系
She...she's gotta be stopped.
她得停手了
We should go wait for her at the loft.
我们应该回到阁楼去等她
She's bound to show up there sooner than here.
她一定会先到那边的
Hey, have you seen Nate?
你见到内特了吗
I have no idea where he is,
不知道他在哪儿
though I do have a good idea where you've been.
但我倒是知道你去了哪儿
Chuck...
恰克
Look, before you go and use whatever line you've prepared,
听着 在你开始那些早有准备的托词前
think hard.
先仔细想想吧
Nate knows who he loves and what he wants.
内特知道他爱谁 他想要什么
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表