剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I was just about to call you.
我刚准备打电♥话♥给你
You know that polaroid film I told you I had? I don't.
我之前跟你说我有一次成像的胶片 我没找到
Ohh. I promised serena that I would get it for Nate's party.
我还跟瑟琳娜保证要拿到聚会上用呢
We need it for the game of "Assassin." Well...
我们玩暗♥杀♥游戏要用到它
This is the one thing that she gave me to do.
她就分配我做一件事而已
If I mess it up, she will kill me
如果我搞砸了 她会杀了我的
And not the fun game-way.
我可不是在说像游戏里那样杀人
Done.
搞定
Now what's wrong?
怎么回事
Is it bcause serena never threw you a surprise party?
因为瑟琳娜没给你弄过惊喜派对吗
Because you hate surprises. No,
你不喜欢惊喜的 不
no. Uh, vanessa just-- she wrote this script.
不是 只是瓦内萨写了个剧本
She wants me to read it. And?
她想让我看看 然后呢
Well, it's not great. Give her notes.
不怎么样 那帮她改改
I thought that's what you guys always do with each other's work.
我还以为你们一直相互修改作品呢
Well, yeah, as friends.
对 作为朋友是这样
I think in relationships,
但我觉得谈恋爱的话
there's such a thing as too much honesty.
就不能这样直言不讳地点评了
For instance, it would not have been a good idea for me
比如 我现在的身份
to tell Serena how I felt aout every outfit she wore.
就不太方便去评论瑟琳娜的穿着
Well, telling a woman you like her clothes is not lying.
告诉女士们你喜爱她们的穿着并不算撒谎
It's selfpreservaton. Yeah,
是一种自我保护 对
but the truth has shades of gray, right?
但事实就被模糊了 不是吗
I mean, there's such a thing as spin.
这样就算是欺骗了
A half-truth is a whole lie, son.
半真半假其实就是谎言 儿子
In my experience,
根据我的经验
It causes the same amount of problems down the line,
它引起的问题和完全的谎言一样
Especially with the ladies.
尤其是跟女士们打交道时
So serena must have something really great planned
瑟琳娜今天晚上一定安排了
for you guys tonight, right?
很棒的活动 对吧
Yeah, some toad gala at the Frick.
对 什么在弗里克酒店的蟾蜍晚会
Uh, that souns...
听起来
Boring? Yeah, I know.
很无聊 是的 我知道
I mean, it's not like I had some high expectations.
不是说我期待过高
I just expected serena to be a little more...
我只希望瑟琳娜能更
I mean, you know.
你知道的
Basically, this burger is definitely the best part of my day so far.
说起来 这个汉堡是目前最好的生日体验了
It's the best part of mine, too.
也是我最愉快的部分
Actually, you know, the best part of the week.
其实是这周最愉快的部分了
How are you...
你还好吗
After that whole thing at Eleanor's?
[上次埃莉诺的事情之后] 都还好吗
You know you can always come to me, right?
你有什么事都可以来找我 知道吗
Yeah, thanks.
当然 谢谢
But today is not about me.
但是今天 我不是主角
Did I mention that public embarrassment
我有提过"在公共场合丢脸"
is a part of the Humphrey birthday tradition?
是我们汉弗瑞家过生日的传统吗
Okay, I'm actually happy to be humiliated.
说实话我很乐意能"丢脸"
Good. Blow out your candle. Make a wish.
很好 把蜡烛吹了快许愿吧
Yay!
太好了
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
I brought my trench coat, camera.
我带来我的战袍还有相机
Prepare to be assassinated.
为了被暗♥杀♥做好准备了
Will do. Thanks.
好样的 谢谢
Something wrong?
怎么了
Oh, you read my script...
你看了我的剧本
And you didn't like it.
你好像不太喜欢
I can take it, I think.
我想我可以修改
Um... no, you're right.
没错
I didn't, uh, I didn't like it.
我 我不喜欢它
I loved it.
我爱死它了
Really? Loved it?
真的爱死它了吗
No notes? No. I mean, only note I've got is I wish
没有修改吗 没有 我唯一的想法
I wish there was more of it.
就是有些意犹未尽
Yeah, so what did you think of my play?
你觉得我的剧本如何
Oh, um, I didn't get a chance to read it yet.
我还没来得及看
Oh, all right. No worries.
没关系
But I do have to get the application in day after tomorrow, so...
不过我的申请后天就截止了
Okay.
没问题
Oh, Miss Serena, I about to text.
瑟琳娜小姐 我刚要发短♥信♥给你
Dorota, what is going on?
多洛塔 怎么回事
Everything should be done by now.
一切早该布置妥当了
Everyone's gonna be here soon.
大家马上就要到了
Vans get mesed up. Dead body cake go to wedding.
货车搞错了 僵尸蛋糕送去了婚宴
Wedding cake come here. Is very pretty,
婚礼蛋糕送到这儿来了 虽然很好看
but pink not Mr. Nate's color.
但粉色和今天的派对不相称
Oh, my god. We have to stall Nate.
天哪 我们得拖住内特
William has to keep him occupied. No cookies like hearts!
威廉姆应该和他在一起 不要心形饼干
Find bullets and knives and little bombs that go boom!
我们要的是子弹 刀具还有炸♥弹♥
Mr. Van Der Bilt, it's Serena, but don't tell Nate.
你好 我是瑟琳娜 先别和内特说
Okay, um...
好的
Y-yeah, I'll let him know when I see him.
好的 见到他我会告诉他的
Nate's not with him.
内特没和他在一起
He said he called last-minute and cancelled.
他说内特在最后时刻取消见面了
Then where be he?
那他去哪儿了
Let's find out.
找找呗
Well, listen, I gotta get going.
我要走了
I told Serena I'd be there by 3:00
我和瑟琳娜说三点前到
to get ready for the gala. Uh, white shirt, black tie.
现在得去准备了 要穿正装吗
I'd think you'd have it down by now.
你现在已经很像样了
Have fun tonight.
祝你今晚玩得开心
Yeah.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I don't know. It's just whenever I'm alone,
我也不知道 只要我独自一个人的话
I can't not think of the other night, you know?
就会想到那晚的情形
Hey, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You shouldn't keep Serena waiting.
你不该让瑟琳娜等你的
It's just you're the only one
只是你是目前
who gets what I'm going through right now.
唯一知道这些情况的人
Well, hey, I'm sure Serena won't mind
我想瑟琳娜不会介意
if I'm a little bit late, right?
多等我一会儿的
Like you said, white shirt, black tie.
就像你说的 只是西装领带
How long can it take to get ready for a gala?
一个派对需要准备多久呢
"Attention, upper east siders. Nate archibald is M.I.A.
上东区的朋友们注意了 内特失踪了
"Send tips and pics A.S.A.P.
需要各种线索和图片 越快越好
Help Serena find her man."
帮瑟琳娜找到她的男友
You know, I-I kind of just want to disappear in the dark for a while.
我想在黑暗里待一会儿
Do you want to go see a movie? I'm in.
想去看电影吗 算我一个
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Gregor.
谢谢
Chuck.
恰克
Back from shopping and no packages?
购物回来却毫无收获
Who are you, and what have you done with my girlfriend?
你是谁 到底把我的女友怎样了
Nothing suited my sensibilities. How was your talk with Jack?
没有找到喜欢的东西 你和杰克谈得如何
I was wrong to think I could negotiate with terrorists.
看来我真的无法和这种恐♥怖♥分♥子♥交涉
Did he offer you anything? Nothing I would ever consider.
他给你提条件了吗 没有我能接受的
Maybe when he sees he can't get what he wants,
也许当他发现得不到自己想要的东西后
he'll stop toying with you. One can only hope.
就不会戏耍你了 只能这么希望了
Hello?
喂
Thank you.
谢谢
You were right.
你说的没错
After I said no to Jack's offer,
我拒绝了杰克的条件后
he's called off the game play.
他不想再跟我玩了
He's closing the hotel.
他要把酒店关了
It's over.
都结束了
Miss Blair, this package arrive for you.
布莱尔小姐 这是您的包裹
There is card.
还有张卡片
Careful, B. Don't forget your first rule of battle--
小心了B 别忘了你在战斗中的首要原则
Beware of Bass's bearing gifts.
小心拜斯给你的礼物
Has nate showed up yet? He'll be here soon.
内特来了吗 他马上就会来的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表