剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
What about you? Any word from the van der bilt compound
你呢 回来后你外祖父那边
Since you've been back?
有没有说什么
Not a word. Torrow's the family polo match.
没有 明天是家族的马球比赛
I mean, when I skipped out on the internship
我是说 当我拒绝去市长办公室
At the Mayor's office, I knew they'd be mad,
实习的时候 我知道他们很生气
But now I'm getting the silent treatment.
但我现在被打入冷宫了
So if they're mad already,
那如果他们已经生气了
Why don't you call the girl from the plane?
为什么不打电♥话♥给在飞机上认识的姑娘
No,I'm not gonna use Bree to send some message.
不 我没打算利用布里向家里阐明立场
You're missing one key detail...
你错过了一个关键细节
Sleeping with the enemy is hot.
与敌共枕是很刺♥激♥的
Why do you think I had the whole Ivanka thing?
你觉得我和伊万卡搞在一起是为了什么
Look, I don't want to stir up stuff with my family.
听着 我不想把家里闹得鸡飞狗跳
Look,if you think they're done trying to control you,
听着 如果你觉得他们不再试图控制你
You're wrong, and while you're waiting for your proof,
那你大错特错了 既然你在找证据
Why not take Bree Buckley out on the town?
何不带上布里·巴克利出去玩玩
Have some fun with a girl you like
和自己喜欢的女孩儿玩的开心点
And show your family that you're your own man.
让你家人知道 只有你能掌控自己
Being accepted for who you are is crucial, Nathaniel.
让别人接受真正的自己很难 内特尼尔
Like blair accepts me. Wait, you do what?
像布莱尔接受我一样 等等 你做什么啦
I go to Europe for three months,
我才去欧洲玩了三个月
And you turn from Jane Austen to Anais Nin.
你就从简·奥斯汀变成了阿娜伊丝·宁
Is there anything Chuck Bass can't get you to do?
为了恰克·拜斯你还有什么事做不出的
It was my idea. No. No,it wasn't.
这是我的主意 不 不是这样的
Yeah. We...we had our honeymoon period,and it was perfect,
我们享受了蜜月 而且完美无缺
But... while other couples settle into a routine,
但 当其他恋人把约会当成例行公事的时候
We we determined to keep things interesting.
我们决定保持新鲜感
So chuck plays the cheating bastard,
所以恰克扮演不忠的混♥蛋♥
And I play the scorned woman.
我扮演怨妇
I even get to choose who to humiliate...
我甚至可以选择羞辱的对象
Models, tourists, upper west siders,
模特 旅客 上西区的人们
I don't know if anybody ever told you this,
我不知道是否有人跟你说过这个
But the honeymoon is supposed to end. It isn't real.
但蜜月期该结束了 这不真实
The real part is when you settle down with each other.
真实的应该是你们俩都安定下来
The 3month milestone. It is not a milestone. It's a gravestone.
这是三个月的里程碑 这不是里程碑 是墓碑
Settling down means death... less sex,more silence.
安定意味着终止 性♥爱♥减少 沉默增多
We found a way to avoid that that works for us.
我们找到了避免的方式 那对我们很有效
Wow. You guys sure about that?
你们真要这样搞
I mean, if you don't mind me saying so, i...
我是说 如果你不介意我这么说
Well, I think I know blair pretty well.
我想我非常了解布莱尔
Look, I would so like to retire
听着 我受够了
Any mention of the whole "Jules and Jim" thing. All right.
听你提《朱尔与吉姆》那样的段子 行
But listen, the games may seem like fun.
但听着 这些游戏看上去有趣
Are you sure Blair's not just playing for you?
你确定布莱尔不是为了你才这样的
Cause if she's not doing it for herself,too...
因为 如果她并不乐在其中
Well,things could get mess.
事情就麻烦了
If you love him,then lock him down.
如果你爱他 将他牢牢锁住
Open relationships only invite chaos.
开放的关系只会招来混乱
Trust me. I know.
相信我 我了解的
It's not an open relationship. We're completely monogamous.
这不是开放的关系 我们只属于彼此
It's just one of our games, like the rest.
这只是游戏 像其他的一样
Yeah, until it isn't anymore, playing the scorned woman.
是吗 等它不再是游戏 你就真要变成怨妇了
And actually being the scorned woman
装出来一幅怨妇的样子到成为一个怨妇
Is a slippy slope. B, college is about to start.
只有一步之遥 大学就要开学了
What happens when one day you don't get there in time,
如果有一天你没有及时赶到
And he actually kisses someone else,or worse?
然后他又吻了别人甚至更深入发展
He wouldn't.
他不会的
Ugh. I still have no idea why they're following me.
我还是不知道他们为什么跟着我
Oh,please. spare me,S.
得了吧 S
I get every edition of "hello!" and "ok!" there is.
我的每本《你好》《OK》杂♥志♥都是你的八卦
I know what you did this summer,and who.
我知道你暑假都和谁干了什么
Cristiano Ronaldo?
克里斯蒂亚诺·罗纳尔多
I hope you got your shots before you traveled.
我希望你旅行之前看了那些照片
Should I be worried? No.
我该担心吗 不用
No,I just had a great time.
我过的很开心
I just wish that they would leave me alone.
就是真希望他们别再烦我了
Oh. is that why you got your hair blown out?
哦 这就是你搞了个爆♥炸♥头的原因吗
Listen to your quality problems.
听听你的生活吧
Serena's being chased by paparazzi,
瑟琳娜天天被狗仔队缠着不放
My dad and sister are house-sitting a penthouse,
我爸爸和妹妹在给人家看别♥墅♥
And I have a farmer's tan. All right. Okay. You got me.
我还晒了个古铜色回来 好吧 被你说中了
The good life is...is actually... it's pretty good.
现在生活 其实 其实很好
What,uh,what was so important
有什么重要事
That you had to bring me here to tell me in person?
非要叫我出来面谈
I hope it's not about Nate.
希望不是关于内特的
Oh,we hooked up one night in Prague,but it was not a big deal.
我们只是在布拉格缠绵了一晚 没大不了的
But after I came back and started hanging out at this place...
我回来 到这里玩的时候
Please tell me you're not working here.
告诉我你不是在这工作吧
I am so done serving coffee. Thank God.
感谢上帝 我可不想再端盘子送咖啡了
Just made some new friends one in particular.
就是交了几个朋友 有一个很特别的
He was here this morning. Oh. So you are dating someone.
他早上还在的 哦 那你还是名花有主了
His name's Scott,
他叫斯科特
And I think you guys would really like each other.
我觉得你们会很合得来的
We actually met him here in the spring like 5 seconds.
我们春天见过他的
He just transfered.
刚刚转学的时候
We've been hanging out,and,okay,
我们有一起出去玩
Maybe there's been a little bit of flirting. Oh. Thank you.
会不时调下情 哦 谢谢
Here,let me get it.
我来付钱
Okay,wait. why do you have a knockoff designer wallet?
哦 你怎么用一个山寨名牌钱包
I thought you hated intellectual property theft.
你不是讨厌知识产权盗窃吗
Oh,it's to hold all your $100 bills.
哦 还都是100一张的大钞
Do you know how hard it is to break one of those things?
你知道破这钱有多困难吗
I don't even know why they make them.
我都觉得印这东西没意义
I'm kidding. Sort of.
开玩笑
It... not a knockoff.
不是山寨啦
It's a graduation present from Lily,as is what's in it.
钱包和钱都是是莉莉给我的毕业礼物
And you know what? I-I thought I'd never use it,
你知道吗 我一直觉得我不会用的
But have you seen the stitching? Oh,my God.
但是 看这整齐的针脚 上帝啊
Dan humpey's been seduced by wealth. it had to happen.
丹·汉弗瑞也为钱财所动了
Even frodo eventually gave in to the power of the ring.
甚至连弗拉多最终都被指环的力量所诱惑
Oh,come on. I'm still me. I just have a nicer wallet.
得了吧 我还是我 换了个好点的钱包而已
And as for youfriend,I'd love to meet him. How about tomorrow?
作为你的死党 我真想见见他 明天怎么样
We can do Brooklyn things like go to the Dumpling Truck
去做布鲁克林式的事 比如去吃人力车饺子
And play "signed or unsigned" on the promenade.
在广场上玩"签还是不签"
That sounds great,but I,uh,
听起来不错 但我
I have to do this thing for my dad,so...
我要和我爸一起 所以
Okay. we'll find time. Walk you to the subway?
好 那改天 送你到地铁吧
Nah,I'm...I'm on the 6.
不了 我做6号♥线
Oh. right.
哦 是啊
See? still me.
看 我还是我
You left these. Oh. thanks.
你忘了这个 哦 谢谢
These are my friend's.
是我朋友的
Mr. humphrey,
汉弗瑞先生
The camera people are in the trash outside. Your trash.
狗仔队一直在外面翻垃圾 你家的垃圾
All right. thanks,Vanya. I don't understand.
知道了 谢谢 万尼亚 我不明白了
Serena's arrest was months ago.
瑟琳娜被捕这事都过去几个月了
Why did they still care about her.
怎么还追着她不放
Her clothes. Her hair.
她的着装 她的头发
Her hair. Her style.
她的头发 造型
What do you know that I don't know?
你们到底知道些什么内♥幕♥
where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been calling you for an hour.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I was with Nate. Why?
我和内特在一起 怎么了
Nate. no reason.
内特 没事
I've arranged a little go-see at a modeling agency downtown.
我在市区一家模特公♥司♥安排了一个会面
We should pick someone out together,
我们一起去选人吧
Take her back to my place.
选好之后带回家
Or we could just stay in.
或者我们就在这享受二人时光
Whatever you want.
全听你的
No. It's fine. We'll go. We'll go.
不 没事的 我们去 现在就去
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表