剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I have more important prey to hunt.
我还有更重要的猎物
You might want to call Rufus and say your good-bye.
你该准备给鲁弗斯打电♥话♥临终告别了
Okay. I'm kind of into this killer side of you.
好吧 我觉得自己和你一样是个杀手
Well, I'd hate for you to die
你还没有机会去读我的剧本就死了
witout getting a chance to read my script.
会让我很怨恨呢
I promise I will. I know you have a deadline.
我保证会读的 我知道你有截止日期
You know, I'll give you another copy
我准备再给你一份
cause the one in your bag is pretty marked up.
你包里的那份都标满了注释
I'm sorry, Dan. I didn't know what to do.
抱歉 丹 我不知道要怎么做
And I was gonna tell you, but then you liked mine so much,
我打算告诉你 但你却十分喜欢我的剧本
That I din't know what to say.
所以我更不知道说什么好
Are you saying you felt sorry for me?
你说你在为我感到抱歉吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Well, good. As long as we're being honest,
出于诚信的角度
Your script was not an "A"-plus.
你的剧本不应该是A+
It was a "D."
而应该是D
At least you'll be together on the other side.
至少你们又是一伙了
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't care about the game.
我对游戏不关心
We need to talk. Okay. About what?
但我们得谈谈 关于什么
What were you doing with Nate today? Keeping him busy.
你和内特今天在干什么 让他充实一点
We both know that wasn't the plan.
我们都知道那不是元计划
Nate and I are just friens.
我和内特只是朋友
Friends don't kiss friends at their fashion shows.
朋友之间不会在时装秀上相互亲吻
You have history with him.
你们过去有一段
Yes,ancient.
那都是很久以前的事了
I promise I'm not gonna do anything
我发誓不会做任何会给内特
to give Nate the wrong impression.
传递错误信息的事
Now is that all? No.
这样行了吧 不行
You can't kill me. You're already dead.
你不能杀我 你已经阵亡了
No, I'm not.
不 我没有
Yes, you are.
你有的
Any last words before I open this door and murder you?
在我打开门解决你之前还有没有什么想说的
Look, I know you thought that I blew off your birthday,
我知道你以为我忘记了你的生日
But you did ditch me.
但你却把我丢在一边
Serna, it wasn't like that.
瑟琳娜 不是那样的
Nate...
内特
I need to know why you ignored our plans
我想知道为什么你推掉了原计划
to spend the day with jenny.
而和珍妮在一起
Well, I promised her I wouldn't say anything.
我向她保证不说的
Okay, last week something really messed up happened to her.
上礼拜她遇到些麻烦
And she came to you about it?
所以她就向你诉苦
Only because I was involved.
因为我也被卷入其中
Well, that's not making me feel any better.
这并没让我觉得宽心
Okay, some girls from Eleanor's fashion show--
上周埃莉诺的时装秀上
They roofie'd her, and then they dumped her off at some bar
有人给她下了药 然后把她丢到一个
With all these guys. Oh, my god. Iis she okay?
全是男人的酒吧 天啊 她没事吧
Yeah. I mean, I got there before anything actually happened,
是的 我是说 在出事前我就找到了她
But, you know, she's-- she's having a tough time.
但是你知道 她很不好过
So... I'm sorry.
所以 真抱歉
You're such a good guy, nate archibald.
内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 你真是个好人
Can I kiss you before I kill you?
在杀了你之前我能亲你一下吗
Gotcha. Watch your back.
抓到你了 小心背后
Well, looks like it's just you and Nate left.
看来只剩下你和内特决一雌雄了
I'm on it.
我会努力的
Hey, Chuck, have you seen Blair?
恰克 看到布莱尔了吗
I assume she's still slaying.
她还在玩吧
She can't be. Her polaroid's right here.
不会的 她的照片还在这
You know Blair. She's probably cheating.
你知道布莱尔 她就是假装玩一下
If you'll excuse me a moment...
失陪一下
Blair?
布莱尔
When all other weapons fail,
当所有的武器都不灵光了
There's always human sacrifice.
就轮到动用活祭了
I... knew the memory of our new year's together
我就知道 我们共度新年的那段记忆
would bring you back.
会让你来找我的
I'm not here for you.
我又不是为了你才来的
I here to get Chuck's hotel
而是为了恰克的酒店
Eh, semantics, really.
纯粹的肉体交易
I've had a contract drawn up.
我们要签个合同
Now suddenly you don't trust me?
你突然不信任我了吗
What are your demands?
你的要求是什么
"No kissing" seems to be,
倘若是"禁止接吻"
You know, some working girls' rule of thumb.
你也知道 那只是外面的妓♥女♥的规矩
You'll tell Chuck that you realized
你去告诉恰克 说你觉得他不该失去
he isn't worth losing Bass Australia over.
巴斯家族在澳大利亚的产业
Now that you've devalued the empire,
现在你要把帝国酒店贬值出♥售♥
you're wiling to sell it ack,
愿意把酒店再卖♥♥还给他
At a profit, of course,
当然 必须得到一定的收益
so he doesn't suspect anything.
这样他就不会起疑心了
You know I love a win-win proposition.
我喜欢双赢的提议
And Chuck can never know.
而恰克永远也不会知道
Uh, I think I've already proven I'm not one to kiss and tell.
我想我同意了 我不会食言的
Fine.
好吧
I've...I've already had his hotel.
我已经得到了他的酒店
Now I'll leave
现在我会离开这里
knowing I've had the thing he holds even dearer.
因为我已拥有了他的挚爱
Everything that was his is mine.
他曾经的一切现在都是我的了
That dress looks almost as beautiful on
这条裙子穿在你身上非常漂亮
as I'm sure it will off.
我相信脱下之后肯定也很漂亮
But first, a drink.
但是 先来喝一杯
Oh, I'm sorry. She's trying to kill me.
不好意思 她要杀我
Yeah, only... because he's trying to kill me.
是啊 因为他也要杀我
The grilled cheese with truffles is really good, by the way.
顺便说一下 这里的烤奶酪松露很好吃
Looks like it's "Till death do us part."
看来真是"只有死亡能将我们分开"啦
Someday maybe you girls find true love, too...
也许有一天你们也会找到真爱
And your children not grow up to be bastards.
但希望你们的孩子不要变成混♥蛋♥
Congratulations, Dorota, Vanya.
恭喜你 多洛塔 瓦尼亚
Hey, uh, Dorota,
多洛塔
do you remember the guy that I was talking to in the lobby?
你还记得刚才在大厅和我说话的那个人吗
I don't even remember own name.
我连自己的名字都记不起来了
All a blur of sparkly...
眼前全是闪亮亮亮闪闪的
So, uh, it...iit wasn't a "D." It wasn't.
其实不是D等
But it wasn't an "A"-plus, either.
但也不是A加
I did think the male character's dialogue
我的确觉得男主角的对话
sounded a little bit like a girl, you know, so...
听起来有点儿女气
I can see that. Thanks for being honest.
说实话 的确如此
That's actually a really helpful note.
那个批注其实很有用
Uh, all right. Well, you gotta do me now.
好吧 你现在给我点评
Tear me to pieces. Be brutal.
痛斥一顿 心狠手辣一点
You know I think you're aazing writer.
我觉得你是个很不错的作家
Really? That brutal?
真的吗 这就叫心狠手辣
It's just...
只是
A play about a homeless man winning the lottery?
无家可归的流浪汉中了彩票这个剧本
It seems a little out of your wheelhouse.
有点儿不符合你的创作路线
Well, I was... you know, I was trying to show some range.
我只是 只是想写点常规的
I know. But when you write about what you know,
我知道 但你在写你所了解的事情时
you're amazing.
非常棒
Like that story about graduating from St.Jude's
比如那个毕业于圣竺德大学的学生
having never fit in...that was really beautiful.
无法融入群体的故事 就很不错
See, what would have happened if you didn't tell me this,
如果你没有把这些告诉我
and I sent the wrong one with my Tisch application?
我就会把这个比较逊的寄给悌西做申请了
They would've loved you anyway.
他们还是会喜欢的
Sure you're not lying again?
你没在骗我吧
Never.
绝不会了
Is it wrong that trying to kill you
试图杀掉你是我这个月最快乐的时光
is the best time I've had in months?
我这样说有错吗
Actually, that's a great reason to let me live.
其实 这是个让我活下去的好理由
You are the birthday boy.
今天你是寿星
I should let you kill me.
应该让你杀了我
You're dead.
你死了
Champagne okay?
香槟可以吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表