剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You never heard of Olivia Burke?
你没听说过奥莉薇亚·伯克吗
You know, that "Endless Knights" series
她演了那个《永恒骑士》系列
Has made, like, a billion dollars.
挣了大概 十个亿吧
I have been dreaming of coming to NYU
我一直梦想能作为一个普通学生
And just being a normal student.
来到纽约大学
This night is finally over,
今夜终于接近尾声了
And as far as i'm concerned, so are we.
在我看来 我们也结束了
Where's your better half?
你的另一半呢
I don't know. I was looking for her.
不知道 我也在找她呢
Well, I can leave. It's okay. stay.
我可以离开 没事 留下吧
I'm not sick. Then what are you doing home so early?
我没生病 那你为什么这么早回家
Did something happen? Ask Jenny.
发生什么事了吗 问珍妮去
I'm still your friend. I'm still your sister.
我还是你的朋友 姐姐
I just can't let the worlds get confused.
我就是不能让大家质疑我
I want nothing to do with you in either world.
无论在学校或家里我都不想跟你有牵扯
Have you been so busy that you've forgotten
你有没有忙到忘记
What time of year it is? let me give you a hint--
今天是什么日子了吧 给你点提示
Couture, quadrilles and cutthroat competition.
时装 方舞舞曲 还有残酷的比赛
That's right.
没错
It's time for cotillion.
该举办沙龙舞会了
This guy's a foot shorter than me.
这家伙比我矮了30公分
Here's one that's 6'2".
这儿有一个188公分的
Yeah, and he goes to York.
是啊 他在约克上学
That's practically public school.
那根本是个公立学校
Have I not impressed on you three
我难道没有对你们三人强调
How important tomorrow night is?
明天晚上很重要吗
It's my debut in society. I have to be perfect,
这是我的首次亮相 我要做到完美
And that means having the perfect escort.
这就意味着 我要有完美的舞伴
I told you who I wanted.
我告诉过你们我想找谁
We tried.
我们努力过了
Well, try harder.
那就更加努力
Graham Collins is the hottest guy on the upper east side.
格雷厄姆·科林斯是上东区是最帅的男人
There's like this bubble of perfection around him
他周围好像飘着完美的气泡
That we can't penetrate.
我们无法靠近
Well, you better figure out a way.
你们最好想个主意
Otherwise, tomorrow night I'm taking one of your escorts.
否则 明晚我就抢走你们其中一人的舞伴
Just like the mob, New York Prep Schools
就跟黑♥手♥党♥一样 纽约预科学校
Have their own five families.
也有自己的势力分割
You may be the John Gotti of Constance, little J.,
你可能是康士坦茨的女王 小珍妮
But that doesn't mean
但并不意味着
You'll ever be part of this cosa nostra.
你能统治所有纽约预科学校
Oh, my god. everyone's here.
天啊 大家都在这儿
Come on. let's go say hi. ..
来吧 我们赶紧去打招呼
I have a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
In that case, why are you still dressed?
那你为什么还穿得这么整齐
That was yesterday.
那是昨天的事了
Today we're seeing the Kandinsky exhibit
今天我们要去看康丁斯基的画展
And having dinner at E.A.T.
然后在E.A.T.吃晚餐
Well, I'd love to, but I think you've forgotten
我很想去 但你是不是忘了
Today's Nate's move-in day.
今天内特要搬进来
We're celebrating with a lost weekend.
我们这个周末要疯狂庆祝
I never signed off on a lost weekend.
我可从来没有答应过这件事哦
Do you really think I wanna spend my weekend
你以为我愿意整个周末
Watching women with tramp stamps work out their daddy issues
看那些在后腰纹身的女人卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥吗
It's for Nate. Anyway, you'll be busy with cotillion.
这是为了内特 你也要忙沙龙舞会吧
Aren't you supposed to be a mentor?
你应该是导师吧
And risk running into Serena? no, thank you.
冒着碰见塞琳娜的险吗 我才不要
Though it does kill me to imagine
但一想到 没有我的指导
Those poor girls stumbling along without my guidance.
那些女孩会一团糟 我就快要死了
Isn't it about time you and Serena made up?
你也是时候跟瑟琳娜和好了吧
You love cotillion. you should be doing it together.
你喜欢沙龙舞会 你们应该一起参加
Don't the festivities begin tonight?
舞会是今晚开始吗
There's a dinner at the Van Der Woodsens'
在范·德·伍德森家有个晚宴
For debs and mentors.
是为那些女孩和导师准备的
But knowing Serena, she'll probably flake.
但是我了解瑟琳娜 她肯定不会去
Or she'll be waiting for you, apology in hand, and really,
或者她会等着你 准备道歉 真的
A debutante ball without Blair Waldorf
一个没有布莱尔·霍道夫的上流舞会
Is like a tour de france without Lance Armstrong.
就像没兰斯·阿姆斯特朗的环法自行车赛
I resent the comparison to that man-whore.
我可不喜欢与那个男妓相提并论
Though your other point is well taken.
不过你的意思我很明白
I suppose the charitable thing
我想宽容地
would be give Serena the opportunity
给瑟琳娜一次机会
To beg for forgiveness.
让她求我原谅
Don't get too lost, Bass.
别玩得太过火 巴斯
A lot of my responsibilities from K.C.'s office
我在K.C.办公室所做的事
Would translate to this job
在这里都能应用到
event planning, Writing press releases.
比如活动安排 写新闻稿
Okay.
可以了
"Okay" as in I have the job "okay"?
可以了 是说我被录用了吗
What?
什么
Just like that? You make a good case.
就这样 这是一个不错的经历
Also, I remember our summer relay races
还有 我记得我们的夏季接力赛
At Nate's Hamptons house.
是在内特在汉普顿的房♥子那儿吧
Underneath that smile is a heart of a killer.
你的笑容下面其实是一颗杀手之心吧
Me?
你说我吗
Need I remind you of the potato sack race incident of '98?
要我提醒你98年那次马铃薯袋比赛的事吗
I still have evidence of your unsportsmanlike behavior.
我还有你没有体育道德精神的证据哦
Although given our new circumstances,
不过在现在这个情况下
I maybe have to forgive you now.
我也许不得不原谅你了
Um... I should, uh, i should probably go.
呃 我该 我该走了
I, uh, I'm a mentor at cotillion this year,
我 我是今年沙龙舞会的导师
And my mom asked me to host a dinner at our house.
我妈妈让我在家里主持一个晚宴
Of course. well, we're here all day every day.
当然 我们每天都在这
But I'll see you Monday.
周一见
Great.
太好了
Thank you so much for asking me to come in and interview.
谢谢你给我这次机会面试我
Our talk on election night really meant a lot to me.
选举那晚我们谈的东西对我意义重大
Me, too.
我也是
I didn't realize we were hiring.
我都不知道我们在招人
Could always use another person, right?
招贤纳士总是有用的 不是吗
Do you think you can get brain damage
你认为你会被因为学得太多太快
From learning too much too fast? No.
被弄得脑筋出问题 不会
You're the one who wanted the real college experience,
你才是那个需要真正大学经历的人
Cramming for exams. I know.
考前死记硬背 我知道
Oh, my god. No way!
天哪 不会吧
Please tell me that Guinevere will use the unholy grail
告诉我圭妮维娅会用邪恶之杯
To free Lancelot from Arthur's eternal torture.
从亚瑟的永恒折磨中解救兰斯洛特
Endless Knight 4? Why didn't you tell me?
永恒骑士4 为什么你没跟我说
Because it's not happening.
因为这是不可能的事
Those rumors have been going around forever.
流言已经传了很久了
But Warner Bros. sent out a press release.
华纳兄弟发表了媒体通告
I'll never trust Harry Knowles again. Sorry, guys.
我再也不会相信哈里·诺尔斯 对不起
Weird.
真奇怪
It's not happening.
没有这件事
If it were true, I'd have about a hundred phone calls
如果是真的 我的电♥话♥到现在可能都
About it by now.
被打爆了
Crap.
糟了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm sure it's not true.
我相信这不是真的
Though it'd be kinda awesome.
如果是真的也很棒
All right, Debs, enough socializing.
好了 大家 不要再聊天了
Uh, we have a lot to get through.
我们还有很多事情要做
So if you'll please find your escorts
如果你们找到你们的舞伴
And take your places... Um, Lily,
各就各位 莉莉
Um, as you know, I don't have my escort situation
你知道的 我现在还有没有
Fully ironed out yet, so...
找到男伴
Oh, that's okay. um, Maximillian here
没事 这里的马科斯联
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表