剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Holland?
霍兰德
Um, let me go check on mom.
嗯 我去看下妈妈
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯 你来干什么
I'd like to talk to your mother.
我想跟你妈妈谈谈
She doesn't want... Rufus, what is it?
她不想 鲁弗斯 什么事
The truth, finally.
真♥相♥
You want to tell her or should I?
你来告诉她 还是我来说
So Serena's father sends her this letter saying that
也就是说瑟琳娜的爸爸写信给她说
he and Lily were together when she came to see him...
她去见他的时候 他正好和莉莉在一起
hoping it would cause problems between Lily and my dad,
希望这封信会让莉莉和我爸的感情出问题
maybe even split 'em up.
或者甚至让他们分开
When that failed, he went to plan "b"...
A计划失败后 他就开始实施B计划
Getting Holland to be friend of Rufus.
让霍兰德成为鲁弗斯的朋友
Holland's husband was leaving her,
霍兰德的丈夫离开了她
and she was desperate for a friend. But once again,
她很需要一个朋友 但又失败了
Rufus and Lily proved too solid,
鲁弗斯和莉莉的感情太深厚了
so on to plan "c." There's a plan "c"?
所以又开始了C计划 还有C计划
Oh, I always have a plan "c."
哦 我总是有备用计划的
Put yourself in the good doctor's loafers.
自己装成好医生的样子
Lily comes to him over the summer. She's actually sick.
夏天的时候莉莉去找她 她确实病了
He cures her, falls in love, decides to win her back,
他治好了她 再次坠入爱河 决定把她抢回来
only Holland tells him
但霍兰德告诉他
Lily and Rufus are copper-bottom.
鲁弗斯和莉莉的关系牢不可摧
He thinks, "what can I do to get her to love me,
他想 该怎么做才能让她爱上我
the family to accept me?"
让这个家庭接受我
Save her life. So the pills he gets from Holland...
救他一命 所以他从霍兰德那拿的药
...the ones you stole. Antibiotics.
你偷来的药 抗生素
The side effects of which mimic her symptoms.
这种药的副作用和她的病症相似
He cures her again, gets to be the hero,
他再次治好了她 成为了英雄
and they live happily ever after.
然后他们快乐地生活在一起
No wonder you admire him.
难怪你欣赏他
It's almost like something you would do.
很像你会做的事
Thank you. It does have the fingerprints of my genius.
谢谢 这只是我伟大天赋中的九牛一毛
The only question now is...
现在的问题是
Will Lily believe my dad?
莉莉会相信我爸爸吗
Lily, this is absurd. You cannot believe his lies.
莉莉 这太荒谬了 不要相信他
Should I call Holland? This time she'll tell the truth.
要我打电♥话♥给霍兰德吗 这回她会说真话的
So you get your mistress to change her
看来你已经让你的情人
story and... Hey. Is my mom really sick?
编好故事了 喂 我妈真的生病了吗
Right now that's all I wanna know.
现在这是我最想知道的
Of course she was sick.
她那时候真的病了
Uh, to...to even imagine that I would prescribe your mother
你认为我会给你妈妈
medication that she didn't need? It's preposterous.
开她根本不需要的药吗 太荒唐了
I've got the files in my bag.
我包里有文件
Do you want to see them?
你想看看吗
You don't have to prove yourself.
你不需要证明自己
Apparently, I do.
很明显 我需要
Excuse me. William.
借过 威廉
I didn't cheat on you, Lily.
莉莉 我没有对你不忠
I would never cheat on you. Rufus.
我绝对不会搞外遇的 鲁弗斯
So she's not sick? I just want to be clear.
那么她根本没病了 我只想确定一下
She's not sick anymore.
她现在很好
He's been lying since he got to New York, to all of us.
自从他来到纽约后 一直在向大家说谎
Do you think he's even coming back?
你觉得他还会回来吗
Yes, of course he is. You heard what he said.
当然 你听到他说了什么
And I'm...I'm sorry, mom. I don't want you to be sick.
很抱歉 妈妈 我不是希望你生病
But dad is not lying to us.
但爸爸不是在说谎
Where's William?
威廉在哪
He-he's in the lobby downstairs getting his bags.
他在楼下大厅拿行李
There's no one in the lobby.
大厅里没人
He's down there.
他在楼下
Serena, the lobby's empty.
瑟琳娜 大厅没人
You...you just must not have seen him. He wouldn't leave.
你们只是没看到他 他不会走的
He wouldn't leave me.
他不会离开我的
Let her go. Oh, god.
让她去吧 天啊
We should call the police.
我们应该报♥警♥
All right, well, let's just give him a minute.
好 不过先给他点时间吧
No. If we wait, he'll be gone for good.
不 如果我们再等 他会永远消失的
Yes, captain Lewis? This is Nate Archibald.
喂 刘易斯警长 我是内特·阿齐布尔德
We met at my grandfather's this summer.
今年夏天 我们在我祖父那见过
Listen, I need a favor.
听着 我需要帮助
What I'd like to know is how did William know to get out of town?
我想知道威廉怎么会想到要今晚出城的
Someone must have tipped him off.
肯定有人给他通风报信了
It had to be one of us. It was me.
是我们中的一个 是我
what happened?
怎么了
It's true. He left.
是真的 他走了
I need you to tell me the truth.
我要你跟我说实话
When your mother came to me last summer, she was sick.
去年夏天你妈妈来找我的时候 她确实病了
I cured her.
我治好了她
Then I fell in love with her again.
却又重新爱上了她
When I came here and saw you and Eric,
当我回来 见到你和艾瑞克
I... I realized how badly I had messed up.
我才明白我过去做得傻事
I never wanted to hurt any of you.
我从没想过伤害你们任何人
I just wanted my family back.
我只想要回我的家人
All you needed to do was be here.
你只要留在这里就好了
I'm sorry, Serena.
抱歉 瑟琳娜
I just thought unless your mother needed me...
我本以为只有你妈需要我
you weren't gonna give me a chance.
你才会给我机会
Well, the police are on their way now,
警♥察♥就要来了
so you should probably go.
你该走了
Why don't you come with me?
跟我一起走吧
I don't forgive you.
我不能原谅你
I also don't need to punish you.So if you just go now,
但也不必惩罚你 所以你现在离开的话
I'll make sure they don't come after you.
我会掩护 不让他们追到你
I love you, Serena.
我爱你 瑟琳娜
I love you, too, dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
Go now.
快走吧
Rufus, I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
鲁弗斯 抱歉我没有相信你
I was just so overwhelmed.
我只是当时太不知所措了
The only thing that matters is I'm not losing you...
最重要的是
to cancer, to will or anything else.
我没有因癌症或其他原因而失去你
Really? That's it?
真的吗 就这样吗
Dad, she believed you cheated.
爸爸 她相信了你背叛她
She was leaving with her ex-husband.
她还要和她前夫一起离开你
And you helped make that happen.
而你也添了不少麻烦
You know, you think that William's the only problem?
你以为威廉是你们唯一的问题吗
He's not, dad. You and Lily fight all the time.
不是的 爸爸 你和莉莉冲突不断
I mean, one of you thinks the other's cheating.
你们都以为对方有外遇
You both keep secrets.
你们都不肯敞开心扉
Jenny, that's between me and Lily.
珍妮 那是我和莉莉的事
You know, I wish it was,
你知道吗 要是那样倒好了
but we all get dragged into it, just like we did today.
但我们都身不由己被牵扯进来 就像今天
When we lived in Brooklyn, I might have had
我们住在布鲁克林时 也许我必须
to take the subway to school and make my own clothes,
乘地铁上学 穿自己做的衣服
but at least our family was happy.
但至少我们无忧无虑
I don't see what's so wrong about wanting my life
我不觉得希望回到正常的生活
to go back to normal. This is where we live.
有什么错 这就是我们的家
What needs to get back to normal is you.
该回到正常是你
If you don't want to be a part of this family,
你要是不希望成为这个家的一员
no one is forcing you to stay.
没人强迫你留下
You don't have to wait with me.
你不必陪我在这等
Lily is fine, and the sting is over.
莉莉没事了 闹剧也结束了
You're not really going to keep up this rugby player facade.
你还要继续拿这个橄榄球手当挡箭牌吗
It's not a facade.
不是挡箭牌
It's a date, and he's on his way.
这是个约会 而且他就快来了
I know you felt it.
我知道你还对我有感觉
We were caught up in a scheme,
我们正巧站在同一条船上
and it was role-play.
那只是演戏罢了
It was real.
但戏假情真
I know you feel it right now.
我知道你现在可以感觉到
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表