剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Hey,upper east siders,
曼哈顿东区的"贵族们"
Gossip girl here,
我是"八卦天后"
And I have the biggest news ever.
我得到了一个爆♥炸♥性新闻
One of my ma sources...
我的线人之一
Melanie91... sends us this...
美兰尼91... 放出消息...
Spotted at grand central,
她出现在了中♥央♥火车站
Bags in hand...
手里还提着包
Serena van der woodsen.
她... 就是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Was it only a year ago our "it" girl
我们的这位"她"不是在一年前
Mysteriously disappeared
就神秘消失了
For "boarding school"?
然后去了所谓的寄宿学校?
And just as suddenly,she's back.
突然 她竟回来啦
Don't believe me?
不相信我说的?
See for yourselves.
那你自己看吧
Lucky for us,lanie91
很幸运 美兰尼91用她的手♥机♥
Sent proof.
给我们发来了证据
Thanks for the photo,mel.
小美 谢谢你的照片啦
Dan,jenny,over here!
丹 珍尼 我在这!
Hey,dad!
爸爸
Hey,hey,you made it!
你们终于到了!
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
How was your weekend?
你们周末过得愉快吗?
How's your mom?
妈妈 好吗?
Fine. she's good.
不错 她很好
Uh,fine and good.
厄... 不错 也很好
She's... she's good and... and fine.
她... 她不错 挺好的
Like,"maybe I never should've left manhattan" fine,
是哪一种好? 是"也许我不该离开曼哈顿"那种?
Or "taking a time-out from my marriage
还是"摆脱婚姻生活是我一生...
Was the best idea I ever had" fine?
所做的最正确的决定"?
Dad,you know what?
爸爸 知道吗
I- I am,uh,i'm starving.
我... 我饿坏了
Let's go home. I'm cooking.
我们回家 我来做给你们吃
Caprese salad,a little mozzarella di bufala.
卡佩斯沙拉 再拌点奶酪
Yeah,i'm gonna make you guys...
嗯 我会让你们...
Spotted... lonely boy.
发现... 内心孤独的男孩
Can't believe the love of his life has returned...
不敢相信 他一生的挚爱又回来了
If only she knew who he was.
只要她知道他是谁的话
But everyone knows serena,and everyone is talking.
但没人不知道瑟琳娜 大家都在猜测
Wonder what blair waldorf thinks.
布莱尔·霍道夫会有什么反映
Sure,they're b.f.s,
当然了 她们是BFS组合
But we always thought
但别忘了
Blair's boyfriend nate
布莱尔的男友内特
Had a thing for serena.
曾与瑟琳娜有一些感情纠葛
Design a dress for this woman.blair,
我必须为她设计一套礼服 布莱尔...
If you're gonna wear one of my designs,
如果你要穿我设计的服装
Tell me so we can at least get it properly fitted.
告诉我 至少我能为你量身定做一套
Thanks,mom.
谢谢妈妈
Keep that in mind.
我会记着的
Great party.
聚会很棒
She is mybest advertisement.
她就是我最好的活广♥告♥
So,nate,you started thinking about college?
内特 你开始考虑读大学了吗
Well,actually,i'm a dartmouth man.
事实上 我是达特茅斯大学毕业的
Yes,dad's always spoken very highly of dartmouth,
是的 爸爸对达特茅斯大学的评价总是很高
But I'd like to check out west.
但是我更喜欢西部的一些学校
You know,maybe u.s.c.,u.c.l.a....
比如是思考利大学 或者加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校
His mother wouldn't hear of it.
他妈妈根本不会同意的
Dartmouth is far enough away for her.
她认为达特茅斯都太远了
Yes,well,dartmouth is my first choice.
是啊 达特茅斯是我的第一选择
Excuse me,captain.
打扰了 上校
Nate,can I borrow you?
内特 能跟你说点事吗
Uh,sure. will you excuse me for a second?
当然 失陪一下
Nathaniel...
内特尼尔
Any interest in some fresh air?
想出去透透气吗?
When I get back?
等我回来后?
If he gets back.
如果他回得来的话
What's going on?
怎么啦?
I wanna do this...
我想要...
It... now.
这儿... 马上
Now now? yeah.
现在? 没错
I thought you wanted to wait.
我以为你不想现在就...
Not anymore.
改变主意了
Better lock it down with nate,
B 春宵一刻值千金啊
B. clock's ticking.
时间在慢慢流逝
Oh,my god! you'll never believe what's on "gossip girl."
天哪 你肯定无法相信 "八卦天后"上又写了什么
Someone saw serena getting off the train at grand central.
有人看见瑟琳娜 乘火车到了中♥央♥火车站
Good. things were getting a little dull around here.
很好 这里已经变得有些无聊了
Thank you.
谢谢
I love you...
我爱你
Nate archibald.
内特·阿齐布尔德
Always have,always will.
永远这么爱你
I love you,too.
我也爱你
Serena van der woodsen?
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森?
Is that you?!
是你吗?!
Blair,it's serena!
布莱尔 瑟琳娜来了!
Serena?
瑟琳娜?
Serena's at school.kiss me.
瑟琳娜还在学校呢 吻我
No,i just heard your mom say she's here.
不不 我刚听到你妈说她在这儿
Don't you wanna go say hey?
你不想和她打下招呼?
Yeah...
嗯
Totally.
当然了
...but I heard she was pregnant.
...但我听说她怀孕了
No,but it's rehab.
不 那是瑞哈博
Sign me up for that. she looks go.
帮我签下到 她看上去不错
So I told him,"forget it.
所以我跟他说"算了吧"
I don't care if it's murakami.
"我才不在乎是不是村上春树"
It clashes with my sofa."
"它碍着我的沙发了"
Mom,mom
妈妈 妈妈
Hey,good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Serena,darling. oh!
是瑟琳娜 亲爱的
Um,so where is he?
他在哪儿?
What,they haven't let him out yet?
怎么 他们还没放他出来?
Oh,let's not discuss that right now,okay?
我们现在别谈这个好吗?
I thought you might wanna see some of your friends.
我想你该见见你的朋友
Thanks.
是啊
Serena!
瑟琳娜!
It's so good to see you! how are you? good to see you!
见到你太开心啦 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Come,we're about to have dinner.
过来吧 我们要吃晚餐了
I'll set a place for you at the table next to blair.
我会安排你坐在布莱尔旁边
Yeah,actually,um,there's somewhere I have to go.
嗯 其实我必须要先去个地方
You're leaving?
你要走了吗?
Yeah,i-i just...i don't feel well.
嗯 我...我只是觉得有点不舒服
I just wanted to come by and say hi.
我就是想过来和大家打声招呼
I'll see you at school tomorrow.
那我们明天学校见了
School? so I guess she's back for good.
学校? 我看她是不会再走了
Didn't you know she was coming?
你不知道她要来么?
Of course I did.
我当然知道了
I just... wanted it to be a surprise.
我只不过 等着她给我这个惊喜
Word is that s. bailed on b.'s party in under 90 seconds
事实是 S在90秒内...就从布莱尔的聚会上消失了
And didn't even have one limoncello.
连一杯柠檬酒都没喝
Has our bad girl reallygone good?
我们的坏女孩真的改邪归正了吗?
Or is it all just part of the act?
还是这一切只是装模作样?
Young lady,you can't be here.
小姐 你不能进去
Visiting hours are over.
探视时间已经过了
I'm family.
我是家属
He's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Why'd she leave?
为什么她要走?
Why'd she return?
为什么又回来?
Send me all the deets.
发给我进一步的消息
And who am i?
想知道我是谁?
That's one secret I'll never tell...
那是我永远不会告诉你的秘密...
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表