剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
social graces?
却没什么社交好名声 你三振出局
Okay, You know what? Jenny,
好吧 珍妮
you shouldn't be caught between Blair and me.
你确实不该被夹在我俩中间
It's not fair to you on your big night.
这对准备亮相的你不公平
She can be your mentor. It's fine. How selfless.
她做你的导师吧 这样也好 多无私啊
Actually, I'm working for Congressman Tripp Van Der Bilt
事实上 我现在为议员特里普·范德·伍德森工作
And I should get back to that. But you have fun tonight.
我得回去上班 祝你今晚玩得愉快
These are probably the last people in New York
这些人♥大♥概是纽约仅存的
Who still think you matter.
把你当回事的人了
No. I'm sorry. I don't want to.
不 抱歉 我不想去
Jenny feels bad about what happened.
珍妮对自己做过的事情很懊悔
Great. She should feel bad
那就对了 她应该懊悔
That doesn't mean I have to be her escort to cotillion.
但这不意味着我就得做她沙龙舞会的舞伴
she's at the tipping point
她正处在转折点
She's not Darth Vader yet.
她还没变成达斯·维达(星战人物)
She could still stay Anakin.
她可以一直是阿纳金(达斯·维达堕落之前的名字)
We have to stop her before we truly lose her to the dark side.
我们得在她堕落之前拉她一把
Fine. But she'd better really want to do this.
好吧 但她最好真的愿意如此
She does. I promise.
她愿意 我保证
Hey. I didn't think you were coming in till Monday.
嗨 我没想到你会在周一之前来
Well, my night suddenly opened up
我今晚突然没事可做
And I know you said you work late
听你说你会加班
So I thought you might be hungry. Thanks. I'm starving.
我想你大概饿了 谢谢 我饿坏了
But are you sure? I mean, it's Friday night.
但是你确定吗 这是个星期五晚上
I'll take real politics over the
我宁愿参与真正的权力斗争
ones at cotillion any night
也不要在沙龙舞会上和人较劲
Joe Wilson has nothing on Blair Waldorf.
乔·威尔森对布莱尔·霍道夫没兴趣
Okay. So whatwhat is all this?
好吧 这些是什么呢
Uh, 1 speech, 15 drafts.
为一次演讲准备的15份草稿
Is there anything your new media
有什么可以让你的新媒体关系代表
relations rep can do to help?
帮你做的吗
Well, the speech is about school lunches,
演讲是关于学校午餐 教师待遇
Teacher salaries and term limits.
和任期限制
That's all? Here. Let me see.
就这些吗 我看看
Oh, watch out for your tie. There you go.
小心你的领带 这样就好了
Congressman? I'll come back.
议员 我待会再来
Actually... You know, I have to finish this.
事实上 我得把这做完
You--you don't want to run anything by me?
你不需要我帮忙吗
Why don't you go home?
你还是回家吧
Tomorrow you can meet brian. You'll report to him.
明天你跟布莱恩见一面 他是你上级
Okay.
好
Thanks for the food.
谢谢你的食物
Yeah.
不用
Hi. I'm Kira. I go to Constance with you.
我是姬拉 跟你一样在康士坦次上学
Yeah, sure, I've seen you around. You have?
对啊 我见过你 真的
That's awesome.
太棒了
Blair waldorf's your mentor?
布莱尔·霍道夫是你的顾问啊
Who needs Graham Collins when you have her?
都有她了 谁还需要格雷厄姆·科林呢
What do you know about Graham?
你怎么知道格雷厄姆
When Eric told me you wanted to go with him,
艾瑞克跟我说你希望跟他一起去
I called and asked him, and he was totally up for it.
我就打电♥话♥问他 他很愿意
He told me he texted you, but you said you already had an escort.
他说他给你发短♥信♥了 但你说你已经有男伴了
What? When?
什么 什么时候
Today. Right after you left rehearsal. Oh, my god.
今天 你刚结束排练的时候 天哪
Did you text Graham Collins that I didn't want him
是你发短♥信♥给格雷厄姆·科林说
To be my escort?
我不想他当我的男伴吗
I knew that if you had the chance to go with Graham
我知道如果你有这个机会的话
You'd make the wrong choice.
你会做出错误的选择的
That wasn't your decision to make
谁要你替我做主了
I don't believe this. Jonathan.
我简直不敢相信 乔纳森
Mentee and mentee's stepbroth/ escort's boyfriend,
我的徒弟和徒弟的兄弟兼男伴的男朋友
Can you please stop embarrassing me? People are staring.
你能不能不要再让我难堪了 有人看着呢
Eric tried to sabotage me. I was trying to save you.
艾瑞克在暗中捣鬼 我是在暗中帮你
I don't know why everybody loves Graham so much.
我不知道为什么大家都那么迷恋格雷厄姆
I went to camp with the guy, and he's a...
我跟他一起参加过夏令营 他是个...
He's a creep. What? You knew him this whole time
是个怪胎 什么 你一直都认识他
I had a plan from the beginning,
我从一开始就有计划
and I should have stuck to it
我应该坚持下去的
I'm going to cotillion with Graham Collins.
我要跟格雷厄姆·科林去沙龙舞会
I'll allow it. Sorry, Eric.
我同意了 对不起 艾瑞克
Actually, blair, since I'm queen of Constance
实际上 布莱尔 我是康士坦次的皇后
And Graham Collins wants to be my escort,
并且格雷厄姆·科林想做我的男伴
I don't think I need you as my mentor anymore.
我不再需要你做我的顾问了
Jenny, you're lucky to have me. Don't push it.
珍妮 我教你是你的运气 别太过分了
Your era's over.
你的时代结束了
And so is that headband. So should I call Graham?
包括那根发带 要我给格雷厄姆打电♥话♥吗
Now that I know he wants to go with me,
既然我知道他想跟我去
I think I'll call him myself. Uhoh, little j.
我会自己打电♥话♥给他的 小珍妮
You've stepped on Eric's toes one too many times. Whoa.
你可触怒艾瑞克太多次了
She can't get away with this. She won't.
不能让她就这么脱身 不会的
Now he's found a new partner.
现在他找到新的伙伴了
Who knows what could happen
这两位合作
when these two start to tango?
谁知道将会发生什么呢
Morning. Oh. I see the moving in went well.
早上好 看起来搬家进行得很顺利
Hey, Blair.
布莱尔
Blair. Excuse the mess. How was dinner?
布莱尔 对不起很乱 晚餐怎么样
Did you and Serena work things out?
你跟瑟琳娜和好了吗
Oh no. She took off immediately, thank god
没有 她很快就走了 谢天谢地
Then I had to relieve her of her mentor duties.
然后我还得帮她照料她顾问的事情
Is that pole artist wearing my agent provocateur corset?
这个钢管舞娘穿着我的情趣内衣吗
Just make sure she's careful undoing the eyehooks.
叫她解开挂钩的时候小心点
They pinch. I just came to grab a dress for tonight.
很扎人的 我只是过来拿今晚的礼服的
The last time I saw Blair that freakishly calm...
上次布莱尔这么假装镇定
Was when Serena left for boarding school.
是瑟琳娜去了寄宿学校的时候
And you know as well as I do, the calm won't last.
你和我都清楚 她装不了很久的
And when it breaks,
一旦她失控了
There are going to be pieces of Blair all over the wall.
布莱尔就会彻底崩溃了
And I really don't want to clean up that mess.
我可不想处理这个烂摊子
What are she and Serena fighting about this time?
这次她为什么和瑟琳娜吵架?
Basically how each one loves the other
基本是因为她们都觉得
More than the other loves her.
自己爱对方更多些
Can you even fight about that?
换了你会为这种小事争吵吗
You might want to ring housekeeping.
你应该叫人来打扫了
Chocolate leaves a stain.
巧克力会留下印子
Toodles.
再见啦
Hey. I didn't realize you were here.
我不知道你来了
Yeah, I'm just about to take off. I was leaving you a note
我正要走 我给你留了个纸条
To check out this new press release. I'm sure it's fine.
让你核实一下新的新闻稿 你肯定做的不错
Just show it to Bour Summer make it back.
给布尔·萨摩看下 然后拿回来就好了
Okay.
好吧
Did I do something wrong?
我哪里做错了吗?
No, I just-- I don't have time to chat.
没有 我只是没有时间聊天
Um, I'm at work, Serena.
我在忙呢 瑟琳娜
But you're-- you're just acting like
但是你 你表现得
You don't really want me here or something. That's not it.
你好像不希望我在这里 不是这样的
Well, what then? This was a huge mistake.
那是什么 这真是个大错误
What was? Hiring me? Tripp, I'm sorry,
什么 雇用我吗 特里普 我很抱歉
But you're--you're the one who asked me
但是 是你让我
To come in for the interview. If you didn't want me
来参加面试的 如果你不想雇用我
Working here, then why would you do that?
那你为什么这么做?
I did want you here.
我想雇你的
I find you smart and charming
我觉得你很聪明迷人
And I wanted to help you out. But having you here?
我也很想帮你 但是雇了你
I didn't realize how much it would affect me.
我没想到我会受这么大的影响
Say something.
别不说话
Sorry. Um...
不好意思...
You know what? Don't worry about me.
别因为我烦心
It's not gonna be a problem. I have to go.
这不会有问题的 我得走了
Serena, wait. Please. It'sit's fine.
瑟琳娜 等等 没事的
Excuse me.
不好意思
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表