剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So hopefully, Jenny will find
我们还是希望 珍妮能找到
something we can use as leverage. Exactly, Humphrey.
我们可以利用的"筹码" 没错 汉弗瑞
Glad to have you aboard this time.
真高兴这回你和我在一边
All right. Rendezvous at my place.
很好 回头在我那碰面
Dress is black-tie. I'll have tickets.
统一都系黑领带 我去搞入场券
you guys do this kind of thing a lot?
这种事你们老干吗
Oh, yeah. A lot more than you'd think.
是啊 比你想的多多了
Last year, Georgina pretended to be this rich Canadian
去年乔治娜背弃自己信仰的上帝
to get poppy, but things got all messed up
假装自己是有钱人
when she turned her back on Jesus.
想弄点毒品 但她搞砸了
Yeah, but Dan doesn't normally participate.
但一般丹不参与的
So that's your sorry-your-husband-
所以 你打算送个榨汁机
was-cheating-on-you present-- a juicer?
安慰莉莉老公出轨这事
Trust me. It'll make your mother smile.
相信我 你妈妈看见一定会很高兴的
Sometimes I wish she would have
有时我真希望 她能允许
let you take us away from here when you wanted to.
你可以随时带我们离开这
Tibet sounds pretty good right now.
西♥藏♥现在听起来都相当不错
Only if you don't get typhoid.
但愿你不会冻死
Besides, wherever you run, things still happen.
可是 不管躲到哪里 该发生的总要发生
All you can do is try to learn from them.
你能做的就是尽力吸取经验
Well, as awful as it's been,
情况像现在这么糟糕
maybe mom needed this
也许妈妈应该借机认清
to see that she wasn't with the right man.
她不该和鲁弗斯在一起
I'm not gonna take advantage of the situation
我不会趁人之危
to try to get closer to your mother.
接近你妈妈
Well, you have been there throughout her entire sickness.
可是她生病 也是你一直陪在身边
And this whole thing with Rufus could have happened
而鲁弗斯这事也许真的发生过
so that you could finally stop hiding how you really feel.
你也就不用再隐藏自己的真实感受
I feel happy to be out shopping with my daughter,
能跟女儿一起出去购物
and to be able to spend some time
和心爱的家人在一起
with the people that I love. Including mom.
我就很高兴了 你爱的人包括妈妈
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Good-bye.
回见
Why don't you do something tonight to cheer her up?
不如你今晚做点什么 让她高兴高兴
There's the library benefit. You could invite her.
有个图书慈善会 你可以请她同去
Only if you come, too.
除非你也一起去
What are you doing here? No pills to steal in Brooklyn?
你来这干嘛 布鲁克林没药偷了
I actually came by to get a dress.
我只是过来拿件衣服
If you haven't destroyed them all already.
但愿你还没把那堆衣服糟蹋了
I have no interest in your wannabe want not be.
我对你到底想干嘛没兴趣
As I'm sure you saw, your stuff is by the front.
你应该看到了 你的东西都在前面放着
And last time I checked, dresses weren't in the kitchen
我上次回家时 在厨房♥里 我妈药边上
near my mom's medicine.
也没看到你的衣服
Do you even know what your dad's prescribing her?
你到底清不清楚你♥爸♥给她开的是什么处方
Probably something with high street value
大概是黑市上的高端产品吧
or you wouldn't be interested.
否则你也不会如此感兴趣
If you could just stop hating me for, like, one second,
你要是能试着不讨厌我 哪怕一秒针
you'd actually see I was trying to help your family.
你就能明白 我其实是想挽救你的家庭
Yeah, yeah. You and your dad have done wonderful things
是啊是啊 你和你♥爸♥对我们范德·伍德森家
for us Van Der Woodsens.
真是做了不少好事
Like it's been such a banner year for the Humphreys?
所以还要给我们汉弗瑞家挂个锦旗吗
I would give it all back-- the clothes, the parties,
我愿意用所有衣服 派对
the limo rides--just for one day that felt normal.
豪华轿车 来换一天平常日子
Then why are you still here?
那你还待在这儿干嘛
You're right.
没错
Nothing would make me happier
没什么能比搬回到布鲁克林
than to go back to Brooklyn forever.
更让我开心的事了
Was that Jenny leaving?
刚才离开的那是珍妮吗
Were you two fighting over rufus?
你俩因为鲁弗斯在吵架吗
I don't want you kids in the middle.
我不想让你们这些孩子夹在中间
That was just Jenny.
那只是珍妮
You know her-- all angst, all the time.
你也知道她 总是有那么多烦恼
oh, god.
天啊
You okay? Do you want me to call dad?
你没事吧 需要我给爸爸打电♥话♥吗
No, I'm fine. I'm fine physically.
不用 我很好 我身体没事
Sitting around here is only gonna make you worse.
在这里闷着只会让你心情更糟
Dad invited us to the library benefit tonight.
爸爸邀请我们今晚参加图书慈善会
Why don't we go with him?
我们何不跟他一起去呢
Oh, my god. A juicer?
天啊 这是榨汁机吗
Don't tell me...
可别告诉我这是
A night out with your father is exactly
跟你♥爸♥爸出去一晚
what the doctor ordered.
正是医生所嘱咐的
I'm sorry your new beau had to abandon our mission.
你的情郎得舍弃我们的任务 真遗憾
Oh, he had a dinner with his rugby team.
他正巧跟橄榄球队有饭局
How homoerotic.
真是暧昧啊
You know how I love that.
你知道我很享受他那样
We have plans to continue our date later.
我们已经安排好接下来的约会了
So are you all ready to make the fat lady sing?
你准备好让胖夫人唱歌♥了吗
I'll settle for making the lying doctor lady confess.
我准备好让撒谎的女医生招供了
Oh, here's nancy drew now. Did you get our proof?
噢 神探南茜来了 你拿到证据了吗
Come on, Jenny.
说吧 珍妮
The future of our family is riding on your sleuthing.
咱家的未来都指望在你身上了
I'm sorry. I looked everywhere, but there was nothing.
对不起 我找遍了各个角落都没找到
All right, what now?
好吧 下一步呢
If we don't have evidence,
如果我们没有证据
she has no reason to tell us anything.
就不可能撬开她的嘴
Well, luckily,Like every great general,
不过所幸 我像所有战略家一样
I have contingency plans.
准备了后备方案
Archibald,
阿齐布尔德
it's time to make use of those family connections.
是时候让家族脉络发挥作用了
Watch out, lonely boy.
留神点 寂♥寞♥男♥孩
Seems your little sister has her own ideas
看起来就你的家庭安排来说
about your family's planning.
你的小妹有她自己的想法呢
Serena is here. This complicates things.
瑟琳娜来了 她只会把事情弄复杂
We have to avoid them seeing us.
别让他们看到我们
S. Won't be on board,
S不能参与进来
And we can't have a blonde bombshell blowing up our plan.
不能让金发炸♥弹♥将我们的计划毁于一旦
And the plan is we wait for Nate and Dan to arrive
计划难道是我们在这里等内特和丹
With some A.M.A. Guy
带几位跟内特家族关系甚好的
who's friends with Nate's family?
美国医药协会成员吗
The plan is you wait with his ticket.
计划是你拿着这位先生的票等着
His name is dr. Tabb,
他名叫泰伯医生
so pretend you're well-bred and be polite.
你装成有教养 有礼貌的样子
It'll pay off if you ever need
你如果需要在西奈山
orthopedic surgery at Mount Sinai.
做整容手术的话 计划一定能成功
Like when you stab me in the back.
就像你在我背后捅一刀似的
Blair and I will keep our eye on Holland.
布莱尔和我会负责监视霍兰德
Once our leverage arrives,
我们的饮料一上来
she'll either tell us the truth
她就得跟我们坦白真♥相♥
Or we tell dr. Tabb,
否则我们就通知泰伯医生
and he revokes her license.
由他来撤销她的执照
I need a phone, too. My dad took mine.
我还需要一部手♥机♥ 我的被我爸没收了
Don't worry, little. J.
别担心 小J
You'll be back on park avenue in no time.
你很快就会回到上流社会的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Playing the part. Mnhmnh.
演好这出戏啊 没门
Hi. Uh, mount sinai orthopedic?
喂 西奈山整形外科吗
Please let dr. Tabb know that there's no need to wait.
请务必告知泰伯医生 不用再等了
Uh, Nate archibald had a change of plans
内特·阿齐布尔德改主意了
and won't be coming in tonight.
他今晚不来了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I have to say, it's really nice to be here
我不得不说 跟一个享受这种场合的人
with someone who doesn't hate these sort of things.
来这儿真好
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I've already had it.
我不是已经有一个了嘛
Dr. Kemble, I've been dying to get ahold of you.
肯布尔医生 久仰大名
I've wanted to get him to come to therapy for weeks.
我早就想带他来看心理医生了
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸爸 你在这儿干什么
Serena called me, but I was already on my way.
瑟琳娜给我打电♥话♥了 但我已经出门了
I figured if my grounded daughter goes missing,
我就知道如果我被禁足的女儿不见了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表