剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Thank you for taking care of this so promptly.
感谢你的及时承办
It's my pleasure. I'm always happy to help out Jack Bass.
不胜荣幸 我一直期望能给杰克·拜斯帮忙
Are you ready to open the cornerstone of the new Chuck Bass empire?
准备好开启恰克·拜斯帝国的新篇章了吗
You decided this was the way to impress K.C.?
你就打算这样让K.C.认可你吗
What? Chuck, I would never call Jack.
你说什么呢 恰克 我没给杰克打过电♥话♥
You might convince me more if you weren't
只有你知道内情
The only one who knew about the problem.
让我怎么相信不是你
Blair, Blair, did you call Jack?
布莱尔 你给杰克打电♥话♥了
Well, you have the liquor license.
你现在有贩酒执照了
What does it matter who called who to get it?
谁给谁打过电♥话♥ 有什么大碍
Jack...Is the last person I would call for help.
我死也不愿让杰克帮我
You're still mad from before. It's clouding your judgment.
你还在为上周的事生气 都影响你判断力了
This isn't about last week. It's about you, Blair.
这不是上周的事 是你 布莱尔
It's the reason why I couldn't say "I love you."
这就是为什么我不能说"我爱你"
It's not a game.
这不是游戏
It's because I knew I couldn't trust you.
因为我知道不能相信你了
I did this because I love you.
我这么做是因为爱你
Be that as it may, I have a club to open,
希望如此 我要忙俱乐部开张的事
And you're no longer invited.
不会给你请帖的
Fine. S, come on. We're leaving.
不邀请算了 S 我们走
Blair, I'm...Sorry.
布莱尔 不好意思
I'm gonna stay with Chuck.
我要留下来陪恰克
You're alone, Nate? What's wrong?
内特 怎么 一个人吗
You don't have any friends left to screw over?
没有朋友陪你来吗
Oh, well, at least I'm on the list
至少我是被邀请的
And not working the door.
而不是来当迎宾的
Text me when Patrick arrives. All right.
帕特里克来了给我发短♥信♥ 好的
I thought you said that this was an exclusive party.
我记得你说这是个奢华派对的
Eric's over there on the phone.
艾瑞克在那边打电♥话♥
Yeah, he ratted me out to our parents,
他在爸妈面前告发我
So now I have to be nice to him...
所以我得对他友善点
At least to his face. Sounds like you have a plan.
至少要做做样子 莫非你有什么计划
I do, and one that won't get me caught this time.
没错 而且这个计划不会让我再被抓到
Follow me.
跟我走
It's a queen's job to protect her king.
保护国王是王后的职责
Chuck should be thanking me for making his club possible,
恰克应该感谢我帮他的俱乐部开张
Not treating me like some useless pawn.
而不是把我当成什么没用的小卒
It's hard to love a powerful man.
爱一个有权有势的男人很不容易的
You think I'm trustworthy, don't you, Dorota?
你觉得我还是值得信任的 对吧 多洛塔
Of course, Miss Blair.
当然 布莱尔小姐
Knight to Queen 7.
骑士向王后走7步
Tell those pathetic trick-or-treaters
告诉那些可悲的"不给糖就捣蛋"的家伙们
There's no prepackaged joy for them here.
这里不欢迎他们来
Thank you.
谢谢
See? I knew he would come to his senses.
看吧 我就知道他会想通的
I told you this wasn't my fault.
我就说这不是我的错
What does Mr.Chuck say?
恰克先生说了什么
They're not from Mr. Chuck.
不是恰克送的
Dress. Now!
换衣服 马上
Here you go, Mr. Policeman.
给你 小警♥察♥
And here you go, Mr. Fireman,
还有你 小消防员
And, uh, Lady GaGa.
还有你 Lady GaGa
Wow. You kids look terrific.
你们看起来太棒了
Thank you. They're perfect.
谢谢你 干得很好
Come on kids, let's go. Come on.
来吧 孩子们 我们走 快走
Thank you.
谢谢你
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Excuse me, man.
失陪了
Your powers of disguise have fallen off a bit.
你的化装手段退步了
I know you don't want to see me.
我知道你不想见我
Then what exactly are you doing here.
那你还来做什么
I have more important things to deal with
我有更重要的事要做
Than your little surprise.
没空接受你的小惊喜
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I was trying to help you. So you would see you needed me.
我本来是想帮你 好让你知道你需要我
Then we make a good team.
然后我们重归于好
But you were right, not to trust me.
可你是对的 你不该信任我
I ruined everything.
我把一切都毁了
Heartfelt. Earnest.
热切 而且诚恳
Let me guess, you found out.
让我猜猜 你发现了
The liquor license you so thoughtfully procured was fake.
你体贴周全地费心弄来的卖♥♥酒执照是假的
You already knew?
你已经知道了
Did Jack send you condolence flowers, too?
难道杰克也给你送了吊唁花篮
I don't need condolence flowers, I know Jack Bass.
我不需要吊唁花篮 我了解杰克·拜斯
If you know, then why is the club still open?
既然你已经知道了 为什么俱乐部还开着
If the cops show...
如果警♥察♥来了
You probably don't want to hear this, but... I have an idea.
你可能不想听 但我有个主意
I already made the call.
我已经打过电♥话♥了
I'll take care of the paparazzi.
我来搞定狗仔队
Blair, we still have things to discuss.
布莱尔 我们还有话要谈
I know.
我知道
If you got it, you got it, right?
是你的就是你的 对不对
You do not got it.
但不是你的
So you want to sit?
要坐下吗
I'm sorry you have to sit down with my mom.
很抱歉让你面对我妈
Yeah.
是啊
No, she clearly has some experience in queendom.
不 她作为女王陛下显然治国有方
Well, I'd take a run-in at the step
如果你无意中听到
If you overheard anything.
会知道我在台阶为你辩护
Can we just agree not to say the word "steps" any more?
我们能不能不要再提"台阶"这个词了
I'd like nothing better.
那最好不过
Without Jonathan here, I know no one.
除了乔纳森 这里我一个人也不认识
Yeah. Me neither.
我也是
Where are your handmaidens?
你的女友们呢
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Oh, Patrick, hey. I'm so glad you finally made it.
帕特里克 真高兴你能来
I'm Serena.
我是瑟琳娜
If I known what you look like,
早知道你这么漂亮
I would kept you on the phone longer when I called for K.C.
在肯尼迪中心跟你通电♥话♥时该多聊几句
Ok. Enough with the chitchat.
好了 闲话就到这里
Where's Olivia? We need to get this picture.
奥莉薇亚在哪儿 我们要拍照片
I just saw her.
我刚刚还看到她
What the hell is he doing here?
他来这里做什么
I'm so happy that you are here.
真高兴在这儿见到你
I'm not going down to a fake boyfriend without a fight.
我不会轻易被假男友击败的
Come on.
来吧
It's not what it looks like.
不是你们想的那样
Let me just go and talk to them. Chuck.
让我去跟他们谈谈 恰克
Excuse me, Serena.
抱歉 瑟琳娜
These gentlemen are here to close down my club.
那几位是来查封我俱乐部的
And the best costume award goes to New York's finest.
最佳化装奖颁给纽约警♥察♥
This party is a bust.
这派对火到爆了
What do we got here?
有什么发现
That's it, shut it down. Let's move, people.
就是这个 关门 大家都快走
Party's over. Let's move, people.
派对结束 快走
Let's go, you guys.
伙计们 走了走了
You gotta give me that drink right now.
把酒瓶给我 不准喝了
Chuck, you might want to try to stop the police.
恰克 你怎么不制止这些警♥察♥
Why would I stop 'em? I called 'em.
需要吗 是我打电♥话♥叫他们来的
Why would he have his own club raided?
为什么他要报♥警♥查抄他自己的俱乐部
Well, once we found out the liquor license was fake,
当我们发现贩酒执照是伪造的以后
We could either wait for Jack to call A.B.C. to take us down
我们要么等杰克让酒类管制局查封我们
Or we could take control and call the police
要么就主动出击
To blow up the party for a night that
叫警♥察♥来这个派对
No one would ever forget.
让所有人都记得今天晚上
Brilliant, isn't it?
太聪明了 不是吗
This was your idea? Oh, it was both of ours.
这是你的主意吗 算是我们两个的
You see, S, we belong together.
要知道 S 我们是属于彼此的
Okay, well, K.C. blames this whole thing on me.
好吧 可是K.C.把这整件事都怪在我身上
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表