剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
We're southern, so family loyalty's really big down there.
在我们南方 忠于家庭很重要
Like slavery.
就像奴隶制度
What? I'm joking.
怎么了 我开玩笑的
You know i'm joking, Right, Bree?
布里你知道我开玩笑的 对吧
So what's Serena doing? She still dating Baizen,
瑟琳娜在做什么 还在和贝森约会吗
Or she come to her senses yet?
或者她已经清醒过来了
Carter Baizen? Is he in town?
卡特·贝森 他在镇上吗
I, I heard he was away on business.
我听说他去谈生意去了
He is. Traveling is so important.
是的 旅行出差是很重要的
Bree, have you ever thought about traveling...
你有没有想过旅行呢
Somewhere very far away?
旅行去很远的地方
I wasn't aware you knew Carter.
我不知道你认识卡特
Yeah. Our families used to vacation together on sea island.
对 我们两家曾一起去海岛旅行过
I've been trying to track him down.
我一直都想找到他
You guys mind if I order for the table?
要是不介意 我就点菜了
She was in Shanghai last year.
她去年在上海
Nate doesn't like tofu when it's called bean curd,
内特不喜欢豆腐被叫做"头敷"
And he hasn't eaten pork since he saw "babe," with me.
而且自从他和我看了《猪宝贝》 他就不吃猪肉了
Well, okay, um, I'll let you guys fend for yourself.
你们自便吧
Hmm? If you'll excuse me.
抱歉我先走了
Blair. What?
布莱尔 怎么了
I'll go apologize for my girlfriend.
我替我女朋友道歉
So you're happy with Chuck.
你和恰克在一起很开心
Don't I deserve to be happy as well?
就不可以让我也开心吗
Trust me, Nate.
内特 相信我
I know women, and none of us are that nice.
我理解女人 大家都不是省油的灯
He'll be back soon.
他马上就回来了
He's in love.
他在恋爱
You're looking for Carter?
你在找卡特吗
The worm is dating my stepsister.
那混♥蛋♥在和我妹妹约会
Look, if he's done something to you,
听着 如果他对你做了什么
I need to know.
一定要告诉我
Any enemy of Carter's is a friend of mine.
卡特的敌人 就是我的朋友
I can't really talk about it,
我不想说这个
But, uh, you should tell your stepsister to be careful.
不过你得叫你妹妹小心点
Oh, and, If the worm pops out of the ground,
还有 如果看到那个混♥蛋♥露面
Let me know, okay?
一定告诉我 好吧
That was, by far, your best wedding
那是你迄今为止最棒的婚礼
The flowers, the foie gras.
那些鲜花 鹅肝酱
Who would have guessed nine months later,
谁能想到 九个月之后
Klaus would have auf'd?
克劳斯会被淘汰呢
Well, the worst thing is I thought he would make me happy.
最糟的就是 我以为和他在一起会很开心
I thought all of them would.
我以为他们都会让我开心
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I wanted to clear the air. I'm sorry.
我想消除下误会 对不起
I know that you're disappointed
我知道我不去布朗大学
that I'm not going to Brown,
让你很失望
And I know that you're angry that I left.
我也知道我走了你很生气
I'm not angry at you, Serena.
我不是生你的气 瑟琳娜
I should have been here, this summer
这个夏天 我应该在你身边
To help you with the decision instead of leaving you here
帮你做决定 而不是把你一个人丢在这
With yet another man who doesn't get it.
和一个根本不了解你的男人在一起
Mom, What are you talking about?
妈 你在说什么呢
You and Rufus are the perfect couple.
你和鲁弗斯是天造地作的一对
Thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你顺便过来
Hey, what's going on with mom and Rufus?
妈妈和鲁弗斯之间发生什么事了
Oh, you didn't know?
你不知道吗
They've been in a cold war since the day you left.
从你走的那天他们就开始冷战了
Over Brown?
因为布朗大学的事
Oh, on the surface, yeah, But I have a feeling
表面上是 但是我有种感觉
Mom's flipping out about other things, too.
妈妈生气还有别的原因
Yeah, I think they could be in real trouble.
我觉得他们之间真的出问题了
Dad, hey. What are you doing here?
爸 在做什么呢
I've been running.
我在跑步
You've been running with jeans on?
你穿着牛仔裤跑
They didn't chafe?
不难受吗
If you don't mind,
不介意的话
I need to sleep in my own bed tonight...
我今晚要在这里睡
Maybe longer.
也许以后也是
Dan, hey.
丹 嘿
Yeah, hey, listen. Um, I know that my dad and Lily
听着 我知道我爸和莉莉
Have been having a rough go of it lately,
最近有些矛盾
But, uh, things may have taken a turn.
但是 事情好像有变
He's spending the night here.
他要在这里过夜
Oh, no.
不是
They, they just need to sit down and talk,
他们得坐下来好好谈谈
Remind themselves of how much they love each other,
在事情变得无法挽回之前
Before this gets any more out of hand.
提醒自己他们有多爱对方
I, I'm gonna figure out a way.
我会想个办法的
Okay? I, I promise.
好吗 我保证
Why won't he respond to any of my calls or texts,
为什么到现在他都不接电♥话♥ 不回短♥信♥
Or my animated e-cards?
不回我的动画电子贺卡
Are you serious?
你说真的
The last one I sent him was
我送给他的最后一样东西
This adorable singing dog.
是这只可爱的 会唱歌♥的小狗
Okay, Dan didn't write you back,
好吧 丹没有回你
Because "a," he broke up with you,
因为第一 他和你分手了
"b," he's seeing someone else,
第二 他在和别人约会
And "c," even though I tried to defend you, you're a full-on crazy person.
第三 尽管我很想替你说话 但你确实是疯了
Wait. Can we go back to "b" for a second?
等等 能不能回到第二点
He can't be seeing someone else,
他不能和别人约会
Because we just broke up and...
因为我们刚刚才分手 而且...
Okay.
好吧
Then you're gonna get Dan to dump her.
那你叫丹把她甩了
And why in the world would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
I didn't visit my family last week. I was in Boston.
我上周没和家人在一起 我在波士顿
You know, I met the sweetest guy. I think you know him.
我见到了个帅哥 你可能认识他
Scott Rosson? Oh, my god.
斯考特·罗森 我的天
He just had so much on his mind,
他知道的事不少
And after several glasses of wine, slightly enhanced,
几杯酒下肚之后 他兴致盎然
You wouldn't believe what he told me.
你不会相信他都和我说了些什么
What are you saying, Georgina?
你要说什么 乔治娜
Get Dan to dump the whore,
让丹把那个妓♥女♥甩了
Or I'm gonna tell the whole world S cott's secret.
要不我就要告诉全世界斯科特的秘密
And that would be too bad, because "a,"
这可就太坏了 因为 第一
That's the last thing he wants,
他最不想这件事被人知道
"b," how do you think Dan's gonna feel
第二 如果他发现你知道他弟弟还活着
When he finds out you've known his brother's been alive for the whole time
你觉得丹会怎么想
And "c," who are you gonna hang out with
还有第三 如果汉弗瑞一家人都讨厌你了
When all the humphreys hate you?
你还能和谁一起出去呢
Should we review "b" again?
我还用再提一下第二条吗
Some say love's a secret you keep sealed.
有人会说爱情是未知的谜团
But to Georgina Sparks, love's always a battlefield.
但对乔治娜来说 爱情永远都是战场
All right, so what's the emergency?
好了 有什么紧急情况
Dan, I hate to be the one to tell you this,
丹 其实真不想是由我来告诉你
But according to the, uh, "star," olivia's been spotted
但是《星周刊》说 奥利维亚在日本被拍到
All over Japan canoodling with... Orlando Bloom.
在和奥兰多·布鲁姆亲热
You know, I'm not--I'm not worried.
其实我不在意
They're apparently very good friends.
显然他们俩是很好的朋友
So, uh, am I on speaker?
所以 你这是在公放吗
Also, uh, "us weekly" has her on baby bump watch.
还有 《美国周刊》说她有可能怀孕
Probably just bloat, but I thought you'd want to know,
也许才刚开始 但我想你会想知道
Especially with the Orlando Bloom connection.
特别是和布鲁姆的那条
Right. Since when do you read gossip magazines?
你什么时候开始看八卦杂♥志♥了
They're Olivia's. She subscribes to both,
是奥利维亚的 她订了这两本
Which also speaks a lot to her character, don't you think?
这也说明她性格有点问题 你觉得呢
Look, Vanessa,I don't believe that, obviously, and--and neither do you,
瓦内萨 我可不相信 而且显然你也不信
So what are--what are you trying to tell me here?
所以你到底想要说什么
I was thinking, don't you think that dating a movie star
我是在想 你不觉得和电影明星约会
Is gonna be kind of hard?
阻力重重吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表