剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
because my father loathed it.
只因为我爸爸讨厌紫色
Or maybe that's what he wanted you to think.
或者他就希望你那么想
Bart was playing with people's heads all the time.
巴特一直与形形色♥色♥的人打交道
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Is it the lawsuit?
是因为官司的事吗
Not the lawsuit,
不是
but, uh, who may be behind it.
而是其中的幕后操纵者
My uncle Jack just arrived in town.
我叔叔杰克刚过来
Sounds like Jack.
很像是杰克的手段
Will he be going to the party tonight?
他今晚会去酒会吗
Uh, he's not invited, but he is a cockroach,
他没有被邀请 但他是就像只蟑螂
and they tend to slip in through the cracks.
总是从角落偷偷溜进来
Charles, um...
查尔斯
Your uncle and I...
你叔叔和我
We have history.
我们有一段往事
It's ugly history.
一段不堪回首的往事
Look, I'm not going to let Jack
听着 我的酒会邀请谁
determine who can and can't come to my party.
不会因为杰克而有所改变的
I'm sorry, Charles. I don't know if I have the strength
抱歉 查尔斯 我不知道自己能否
to deal with him and meet your family at the same time.
在应付他的的同时还见你的家人
I hope you understand.
我希望你能理解
I understand perfectly.
我十分理解
But since I can't spend the evening with you,
不过鉴于晚上您无法出席了
stay for a while. Have a drink.
我们坐下来 喝一杯吧
Of course.
没问题
I can see he's starting to doubt himself.
我能看出他已经开始不自信了
Why wouldn't he, with the bad press, the protestors?
在负面头条和反对者的强压下 谁都会的
The "Daily intel" Says he's thinking of stepping down.
"每日英特尔"说他在考虑是否辞职
Chuck's not stepping anywhere.
恰克绝不会辞职的
Ooh, can I borrow that?
我可以用一下吗
Oh, and speaking of things we've shared...
关于我们刚才八卦过的事
Nate, serena doesn't want to talk to you right now.
内特 瑟琳娜现在不想和你说话
Well, did she tell you about her little plan to seduce Damien
她和你说她想去色♥诱♥达米恩
and have Jenny walk in on it?
然后让珍妮碰巧撞上的小计划了吗
Well, it sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
对于我来说这样很合乎常理
Yeah, because it's a Blair-Waldorf-nut-job plan.
因为是布莱尔·霍道夫式的完美计划吗
I'll ignore that.
我就当你放屁好了
Nate, Serena and I are getting ready for the party.
内特 瑟琳娜和我正在为酒会梳妆打扮
Now why don't you just apologize so we can all move past this
为什么你不先道歉 这样我们可以不计前嫌地
and be supportive for Chuck on his big night?
在这个重要的夜晚全力支持恰克
No, I'm not going to apologize.
不 我不会道歉的
I did the right thing, okay? Serena may not get it,
我没有做错 瑟琳娜也许不明白
but losing her virginity is a huge deal
失去贞洁对于珍妮这样的女孩
for a girl like Jenny.
来说无比重要
Oh, and it wasn't for me? Why is that, Nate?
对我就不是了吗 为什么那样说 内特
Because I was a huge slut when I was Jenny's age?
因为我在珍妮那么大时是个十足的荡♥妇♥吗
Look, I didn't realize I was on speakerphone, okay?
听着 我没意识到开着免提
I didn't mean to say that. That's exactly what you meant.
我不是那个意思 你就是那个意思
"Dirty dancing"?
辣身舞
Yeah, it's corny, but it's kinda good.
是的 情节老套 但还可以
Come on. It's totally good.
拜托 那个片子很好
Yeah, baby's dad's an even bigger jerk than you.
是的 宝贝的父亲比你还敏感
Look, I have to go to this historical society thing
听着 我要就一些历史协会的问题
to talk to Lily.
和莉莉谈谈
Obviously, I can't let you out of my sight,
显而易见 我不能让你离开我的视线
so that means you're coming, too.
这就意味这你也要一起来
But I will be watching you all night. Great.
而且我整晚都会盯着你 太棒了
Boycott! Boycott! Boycott!
反对 反对 反对
Pathetic!
真可悲
Suburban moralists in mom jeans.
穿着肥大牛仔裤的郊区居民
I'd pity them if I wasn't scared they'd spill orange soda
如果不是她们想把橘子苏打泼到我的
on my Christian Louboutins.
克里斯提·鲁布托上 真想怜悯她们一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
A d.N.A. Sample? You've been watching too much CBS.
一个DNA样本吗 你看CBS的侦探片中毒了吧
I should have thought of it weeks ago.
我几星期前就应该想到
A friend of mine at the NYPD
我有朋友在纽约警局
says he can have it done in a few hours.
他可以在几小时内查出结果
This way we'll know once and for all who Elizabeth really is.
这样我们就可以知道伊丽莎白的真面目了
You know who she really is.
你知道她是谁
You can see it in her eyes-- in your eyes.
你可以从你们彼此眼里确定这点
Jack's gotten inside your head.
你忘不了杰克的话
He has a point.
他说的很合理
She turns up out of the blue,
她莫名其妙就走出了阴霾
doesn't know things about my father.
不知道关于我父亲的事情
And when she hears that Jack--
而且当她听到杰克
the only person who actually met my mother--
唯一一个见过我母亲的人
will be at the party tonight, she bails.
将要参加今晚的酒会时 她却想回避
Blair, she's supposed to be dead.
布莱尔 她说不定真的已经死了
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I was coming to tell you I changed my mind.
我是来告诉你我改变主意了
Chuck wasn't thinking.
恰克没有那样想
I thought... you were starting to open your heart to me,
我觉得 你开始对我敞开心扉了
like I was to you.
就像我对你一样
Chuck's not doing this. It's just a big misunderstanding.
恰克不会做检测 这只是个误会
Look, if you are who you say you are,
如果你是你说的那个人
you won't mind me doing a d.N.A. Test, right?
你不会介意我去做DNA检测的 对吗
I should have known you would never let me in.
我早应该明白的 你不会接受我的
You are your father's son.
你是你父亲的儿子
We can drop it off on the way.
我们可以在去的路上把样本送检
I think I'll just meet you there.
我们还是分头去吧
Looks like the protestors outside
看来认为拜斯是个混♥蛋♥
aren't the only ones who think Bass is an ass.
不仅仅是外面的反对者
Well, I didn't expect to see you here.
没想到会在这遇到你
You haven't returned any of my calls in weeks.
几个星期来你都没回过我的电♥话♥
I'm here to support Chuck.
我来这是为了支持恰克的
Serena, I know that you are angry,
瑟琳娜 我知道你很生气
and maybe someday you'll understand
以后你或许就会明白
why I didn't tel you I was--
为什么我不告诉你我当时
Doing my father when I came to visit him? Well, that's
当着我面和我父亲搞在一起吗 那只是
Save your lies for your current husband.
把这些谎话说给你的现任丈夫吧
I have a feeling you're to thank for the, uh, turnout tonight.
我有种感觉 你一定会喜欢今晚的酒会的
Well, people are here because they support you.
人们出席都是为了支持你
None of us believe slander. Well,
在座的每个人都不相信流言 好吧
thank you. That means more to me than you know.
谢谢 这对我来说意义重大
Did you come here alone? I thought you would bring Blair
你自己来的吗 我以为你会带着布莱尔
and maybe someone else that you wanted me to meet.
或是某个你想介绍给我认识的人
I'm solo tonight.
我今晚是一个人来的
Me, too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey. I didn't mean it the way it sounded.
我本意不是那样的
What, that I was the concubine of the upper east side?
是吗 这么说我是个上东区的姘妇喽
Well, look, I didn't want to get into details in front of Blair,
在布莱尔面前我不想细说
But, come on, Serena.
但是 得了吧 瑟琳娜
I mean, everyone knows the stories about Adam Handler,
大家都知道你的那些事 亚当·汉德勒
Uh, Jake Hendrickson, Matt Price...
杰克·亨德里克森 还有麦特·普锐斯
Oh, the art teacher from Prague.
对了 还有布拉格来的艺术课老师
I didn't sleep with all of those guys, Nate.
我并没有和他们上♥床♥ 内特
Haven't you heard of locker-room gossip?
你没听过以讹传讹这句话吗
They lied or exaggerated.
他们要么瞎编要么是夸大其词
Serena, I lost my virginity to you
瑟琳娜 我在坎贝尔公♥寓♥的吧台上
on a bar at the campbell apartment.
失身于你
And somehow that reflects poorly on me and not you?
那怎么只影响了我 而没影响到你
Talk about a double standard.
你自己讲话双重标准
No that's not what I was talking about.
不 我不是这个意思
Look, whatever your twisted guy logic is,
不管你们醉酒的男生是什么逻辑
There's still no reason for you to go behind my back with Jenny.
你还是没理由背着我跟珍妮在一起
Serena, I woke up the morning after I lost my virginity
瑟琳娜 我献出处子身之后的早晨醒来
to find that the person I lost it to--
却发现我委身的那个人
the person I loved--
我所爱的那个人
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表