剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
We'll look back and all this will be a faded memory.
会发现这一切不过是褪色的记忆
Well, that's where our opinions diverge.
这就是我们意见分歧的地方
I'm willing to take that chance.
我愿意冒险一试
I guess now we see if Serena's willing to bet against you.
那就看看瑟琳娜会不会答应
I'm thinking a personal appeal, woman-to-woman.
我想跟她来次女人间的谈话
I liked what I saw today.
今天发生的事让我很高兴
Seems like the right property at the right time.
资产和时机都恰到好处
You have the cash.
你有现金
You should've signed at the site,
你应该当场签约
Be moving forward by now.
现在就开始动作
There's just a few things I need to figure out first.
我想先解决几件事
Like the building's residents?
你说楼里的住户吗
They're not your concern.
他们不是你该关心的
And if you want the write-off for '09,
如果你想在09年销帐
You need to be breaking ground by the new year, so...
新年之前就要开始地层爆破了
Ho ho homeless.
至于那些流浪汉
No disrespect,
无意失礼
But I don't need your advice.
我不需要你的建议
I've been doing pretty well without you.
没有你我也可以
Oh, yeah.
没错
The empire.
帝国
Nice hotel.
很不错的酒店
Thank you.
谢谢
But to be honest,
可老实说
I haven't seen anything in the last year
去年我没看到任何提议
That suggest you have what it takes.
说你有接手的资格
If anything.
压根没有
You've been a disappointment.
你真是太令人失望了
You opened your heart to Blair,
你向布莱尔敞开心扉
And it made you weak.
那让你变得很懦弱
You cannot be
你不可能做个
One person at work and another one at home.
工作家庭都能兼顾的人
If you're soft, you're soft.
如果你软弱了 那就真的软弱了
And well, let's face it--
那么面对现实吧
You're soft.
你就是个软弱的人
"I love you, too."
"我也爱你"
Hey, I'm sorry to call.
抱歉打给你
I know you probably don't wanna
我知道感恩节后你可能不想
hear from me after Thanksgiving.
再接到我的电♥话♥
No. No, of course I do.
不是的 当然不会
I've been thinking about you.
我一直都在想你
Just worried.
我很担心你
Is everything okay? Where's Tripp?
一切都还好吗 特里普去哪儿了
He's out. I'm at the cottage, and the heat died.
他出去了 我在小屋里 暖气没有了
I know you've been here before.
我知道以前你也住过这里
So do you know how to restart it?
你知道怎么开暖气吗
You know, I've actually, um,
实际上 你知道
only been there over the summer.
我只是夏天在那边待过
I don't...I don't know how to help you.
我也不知道如何帮你
Okay, heat is optional,
好吧 也不是非开暖气不可
But please tell me there's a microwave or Wi-fi.
拜托告诉我这里有微波炉或能无线上网
I'm--I'm starved and bored out of my mind.
我饿了 而且无聊透顶
Ever read "the old man and the sea"?
读过《老人与海》吗
I prefer Fitzgerald to Hemingway.
我更喜欢菲茨杰拉德 而不是海明威
Yeah, I've never read it either,
是啊 我也从没读过
But go look for it on the bookshelf.
不过你可以去书架上找来看看
It's blue with a yellow bookmark.
蓝色封皮 夹着黄色书签
Oh! And the location of your secret boyhood pot stash.
这还是你少年时期放赌金的窝点啊
Just don't tell grandfather.
别告诉祖父
Tripp and I hid it there a couple of summers ago,
我和特里普几年前的夏天藏在这里的
So it might be a little dusty,
可能有点落灰了
But it's the best I can do
不过在特里普回来前
Till Tripp gets back.
这是我唯一能帮上忙的
Where is he, anyway? Actually, he's with your grandfather
他到底去哪了 他和你祖父在一起
getting advice on the difficult days ahead. Nate?
探讨接下来的办法呢 内特
Yeah, just, um... listen, stay warm,
好吧 听着 注意保暖
And if you need anything else, just give me a buzz.
需要什么的话 告诉我一声
Like a lighter?
像点打火机那样吗
Hey, I'm...I'm really glad we can still talk.
我真高兴我们还能聊天
Yeah, me, too. Bye.
我也是 拜
Hello, Serena.
你好 瑟琳娜
Maureen. You have no reason to be here.
莫林 你不该在这里
Get out or I'll call Tripp.
出去 不然我打电♥话♥叫特里普了
Who do you think told me you were here?
你以为是谁告诉我你在这儿的
Tripp and I aren't getting divorced.
我和特里普不会离婚的
You can have him in private,
你可以做他的秘密情人
But I get him in public.
但在公众面前我才是他的妻子
He keeps his career, I keep my pride and position,
他保有他的事业 我保有我的尊严和地位
And you get...
而你得到
whatever you're getting.
你向往得到的
Screwed, I think they call it.
奸♥情♥ 人们是这么说的吧
Y-you're asking me to be your husband's mistress?
你是想让我当你丈夫的情妇吗
It's a time-honored political tradition.
这是约定俗成的政♥治♥交易
I'm Jackie. You're Marilyn.
我做正房♥ 你是小三
I love Tripp, and I'd do anything to make him happy.
我爱特里普 只要他快乐我做什么都行
What makes him happy is being with me.
和我在一起他才会快乐
I know Tripp would never send you here.
不可能是特里普让你来的
He knows that I wouldn't agree with this.
他知道我不会同意的
He was skeptical, it's true.
他是很怀疑 没错
But he didn't know that I have this.
但是他不知道我还有这个
Where'd you get that?
你从哪里得到的
The more relevant question is what your stepfather will say
更关键的是当你继父发现
when he finds out your mother is a cheating whore.
你妈是个骗人的婊♥子♥的时他会怎样
Your mother and father alone in his hotel room...
你妈和你♥爸♥单独在酒店的房♥间里
What do you think they were doing?
你认为他们在干什么
I don't know. The letter doesn't say.
我不知道 这封信上没写
Knowing Lily, I think we can assume the worst.
据我对莉莉的了解 完全可以做最坏的打算
I'm pretty sure Rufus will.
我确定鲁弗斯也会的
Okay, then.
好了
You think about my offer.
你考虑一下我的建议
Honestly, with this letter,
说实话 有了这封信
I could've forced you out of the picture altogether.
我本可以逼你退出
But it's not what Tripp wants, so I'm being pragmatic.
但是特里普不愿意 所以我决定务实一点
I hope you'll decide to do the same.
希望你也一样
I thought you were meeting me for lunch.
我们说了要一起吃午饭的
I had too much to drink.
我喝的太多了
Oh. Well...
好吧
We'll just order room service.
叫客房♥服务好吗
Look, I really don't need you to take care of me.
其实我不需要你照顾我
I know...
我知道
How hard it was for you to let your guard down
让你放下防备
to let me in.
让我走进你的内心是多么困难
But you've changed.
可你变了
I'm buying that building.
我要买♥♥下那栋房♥子
Chuck...
恰克
Don't tell me what to do. I'm not.
别告诉我该怎么做 我没有
Just talk to me.
和我谈谈可以吗
Blair...
布莱尔
I need you to get out of here now.
你希望你现在离开这里
Chuck.
恰克
Now.
走吧
Maybe there's hope for you yet.
或许你还有救
You know, Jenny said that if she was chosen to be queen,
珍妮说如果她能当上女王
Then things would be better,
事情就会好很多
But if you think about it, things are actually kinda worse.
可是想想看 其实更糟了
Blair never banished a girl for getting a gift.
布莱尔从没因为一份礼物驱赶别的女孩
It is almost Christmas.
已经快到圣诞节了
Right. There could be wish list carnage.
没错 你们的愿望清单会被抹杀掉
Think about it.
想想吧
Did someone mention christmas? Happy holidays, ladies.
有人提到圣诞节了吗 节日快乐 女士们
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表