剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah, you know, I want more life experience,
我只想让生活更丰富
And with the work you're doing with a.p.f...
我觉得你们和A.P.F合作案
I find so interesting.
很吸引我
I will work for nothing. It can be like an internship.
我不要工资 只想当一个实习生
So do you think that you have anything?
可以给我一次机会吗
No, nothing.
不 什么都没有
They all want me to come to their parties,
他们都想让我去参加派对
But none of them want me to actually work for them.
但都没有给我正式的工作
No, I'm taking myself to lunch at Hundred Acres.
我在百英里吃午饭
Why do you sound so happy?
你为什么听起来那么高兴
What do you mean, you had to quell a revolution?
你说要镇♥压♥一次大革命是什么意思
Blair, I gotta go. I'll call you later.
我得挂了布莱尔 等下给你打电♥话♥
Why are you not listening to me?
你为什么不相信我的话
I am not asking the girls in my hall
我没有让宿舍里的女生
to sign confidentiality waivers.
签什么保密弃权书
They already hate me enough.
她们已经够讨厌我了
They don't hate you,
她们不讨厌你
At least not after
至少在我给了她们
I sent them all invites to your premiere tomorrow.
你的初次公演邀请函之后
You really don't get it.
你还是不明白
I told you that
我告诉过你
I wanted to have a normal college experience.
我只想过正常的大学生活
But, honey, this is your moment, okay?
但是亲爱的 这是属于你的时刻
I mean, this movie is--is good-bye teenage vampires
我的意思是 这部电影是告别少年吸血鬼
and hello, Oscar.
并且向奥斯卡进军的大作
All right, I'm backing off.
好吧 那我投降
You know, you have "Larry King" tonight.
你今晚还有拉里金的访谈
Oh, great. Did you call them?
你叫来的
Olivia, calm down.
冷静一下 奥利维亚
Don't tell me to calm down.
别叫我冷静
Why do you always do this?
你为什么总这么做
Ex-excuse me?
打 打扰一下
What?
什么事
I'm sorry. That was really rude.
抱歉 我态度不太好
Uh, yes, hi.
那个 你好
Don't worry about it.
不用在意
Um, just go through the kitchen,
从厨房♥走
Make a left at the freezer and then a right.
冰库旁边左转 然后右转
It'll put you out on Sullivan.
你就到萨利文街了
They were following me around for a while,
他们跟踪我有段时间了
So I learned the back exits everywhere.
所以我知道每个地方的后门
Wow. Thanks. You're Serena, right?
谢谢 你是瑟琳娜 是吗
Um, I loved your dress at the met ball.
我很喜欢你在集♥会♥上的服装
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Don't forget--"Larry King."
别忘了拉里金的访谈
That was amazing.
那简直太棒了
You're like the diva whisperer.
好聪明的主意
I'm Kenny Cunningham, K.C. I'm Olivia's publicist.
我是肯妮·卡宁汉 奥利维亚的公♥关♥经理
Serena van der woodsen.
我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
I know. So, um, are you going to college in the city?
我知道 你在纽约上大学吗
Uh, no, I-I deferred for a year.
不 我推迟了一年
I'm actually looking for a job.
实际上我在找工作
Really?
真的吗
Have you ever thought about publicity?
你想过去做公♥关♥吗
This is not a democracy, ladies.
这里没有民♥主♥ 小姐们
Everyone does not get a voice, and that's okay.
没人有异议就通过了
What is this?
怎么回事
Did you not hear me this morning?
你们没听见我今早说的话吗
Oh, you mean your cute little attempt at perestroika?
你是说你那实验中的可怜的改革吗
We're going back to the old way--
我们回归旧的制度
queens, Hierarchy and no Brooklyn wannabes.
女王 等级制 不要来自布鲁克林的低等公民
Sorry, little J.
抱歉了 小J.
Who told you to call me that?
谁让你们这么叫我的
Okay, unless I'm blind,
我没看错的话
their headbands were monogrammed with "b.w."
他们的头带上都印着B.W.
What a surprise.
还真意外
I can't believe you didn't get that girl's number.
我不相信你居然没问她的电♥话♥号♥码
How long is Bree in Texas?
布里在德克萨斯要待多久
'cause, uh,
或许
maybe she should help you out with your english paper.
她应该帮你写英语论文
Oh, I'm sorry.
我道歉
You just expect more game
可是你就只想
from the guy who dated Serena Van Der Woodsen.
跟那个和瑟琳娜约会的人较量
Hey. There--there she is.
她 她就在那
What?
什么
That's--that's--that's Kate,
那就是凯特
the girl we've been talking about.
我告诉过你的
She's right there.
她就在那
That girl?
那个女孩吗
Yeah. Dude, that...
兄弟 那个
Is a sign that you should go ask her out.
你应该去约她出来
Okay.
好
All right.
我会的
You know what? I will.
你猜怎么着 我马上就去
Hey, Kate.
凯特
Uh, K-- Kate?
凯 凯特
Hey. Sorry.
抱歉
I, uh, I said your name twice. Um, it's dan.
我叫你两次了 我是丹
Sorry. Uh, I have a lot on my mind.
抱歉 脑子一团乱
Right. Right. How's your first day going?
你第一天过得怎么样
It's been a harder adjustment than I expected.
比我想象中要难适应
Yeah, well, listen, I still want to pay you back...
那 好吧 我想还你钱
For this morning, so, um,
今早那个
I thought maybe we could grab some pizza sometime
我们可以去吃吃披萨
or--or, you know, like, tomorrow or...
比如明天
What about right now?
现在怎么样
Right--right now?
现 现在吗
I mean, yeah, sure.
好 好的
Right now is perfect. Right now is great.
现在正合适
In fact, I, uh, I know a place around the corner.
我知道街角有家还不错
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
我的天
Unbelievable.
真难相信
We have a movie premiere tomorrow.
我们明天有场电影首映
I'm gonna ask you to work with Olivia's costar.
你明天给奥利维亚电影搭档工作吧
Your background experience with the press-- I think
以你在舆♥论♥界的经验 我想
You are just what she needs. I appreciate your confidence.
你就是她要找的人 谢谢你对我的信心
Thank me later.
晚点再谢我吧
You are clueless! This is too blue!
太离谱了 这件太蓝了
This is too pink! This is too red!
这件太粉了 这件太红了
K.C.
K.C.
This is the most important night of my life,
今天是我一生中最重要的日子
And you have me surrounded by amateurs?
你竟然让一群生手围着我转
And color-blind amateurs with hidden agendas?
而且还是一群色盲 动机不纯的生手
You know that nobody supports me.
你知道没有人支持我
Everybody wants to see me fail.
所有人都想看我失败
Ursula, I want you to meet Serena Van Der Woodsen.
乌苏拉 来见见瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Poor S. No one told her this was going to be a horror movie.
可怜的S 没人告诉她这是一出恐怖电影
You must have thought I was crazy.
你肯定觉得我疯了
No, I didn't think you were crazy. Oh, please. You know you were like,
我没觉得你疯了 得了吧 你的表情就是
"let me get this crazy lady to a party."
"让我把这个疯女人带去参加派对吧"
And thank god you did, because I've been cooped up here all day long.
谢谢你这么做了 我被困在这里一天了
Okay, maybe a little crazy.
好吧 也许是有一点疯狂
Okay, Serena, I'm sorry that I had you stay here and sleep on this couch.
好吧 瑟琳娜 很抱歉让你留下还要睡沙发
It's just--the stress of this movie is making me feel like I'm losing my mind.
只是 这部电影给我的压力快把我逼疯了
Well, it sounds fantastic.
那听起来很棒
And I never knew Josephine Baker was a part of the french resistance.
我都不知约瑟芬·贝克参加过法国保卫战
It's an amazing part.
那是个激动人心的部分
Okay, there's this one scene where we're trapped by the nazis,
听着 有一幕我们被困在纳粹包围了
And I have to distract them while the others escape.
然后我引开他们注意力让同伴逃跑
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表