剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen,
女生们 先生们
It's time for this year's freshman toast,
下面是今年的新生致辞
And it's my honor to call upon Olivia Burke.
我很荣幸 有请奥莉薇亚·伯克
What?
什么
I was not expecting this.
我没预料到这个
Olivia, can I get a picture? Me, too.
奥莉薇亚 可以拍张照片吗 我也要
Oh, sure. Um...
当然
Nice try, ladies.
干得不错 女士们
You came out swinging but never stood a chance
你们盛装出现 但是却没有机会
Against a Hollywood heavyweight.
夺走莱坞明星的风采
Why did we do all this? You tell me.
我们做的一切都是为了什么 你来告诉我吧
Hi. I'm Olivia Burke.
大家好 我是奥莉薇亚·伯克
Okay, dan, the humiliation has got to end,
好了 丹 羞辱已经结束了
It'll be fine this time. I promise. I hope.
会没事的 我保证 但愿如此
You made it. Hey. There you are.
你们来啦 你们总算来了
Hi. I'm Jenny.
你好 我叫珍妮
It's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
很高兴见到你 对你我都耳熟能详了
So, uh, do you really know Leo?
你真的认识里奥吗
Um, it was just a joke to lighten the mood.
这只是调节气氛的玩笑话而已
Mr. And Mrs. Humphrey, I'm really sorry about yesterday.
汉弗瑞先生 太太 昨天真的很抱歉
Dan, already explained everything. Let's talk toppings.
丹都解释清楚了 聊点别的吧
We have whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips.
有生奶油 草莓 巧克力薯条
And, uh, does anyone want coffee?
有谁要咖啡吗
Jenny, wait. Um...
珍妮 等一下
My "welcome back, Kotter" mugs.
我的"欢迎回来 考特"杯
Yes, well, it wouldn't be our home without them.
没有它们 就没有家的感觉
Olivia, you get the, uh, Vinnie Barbarino.
奥莉薇亚 你用这个文尼·巴尔巴里诺杯子
You know, Travolta has, uh, a set of these.
屈伏塔有一套这杯子
He got really upset when I accidentally cracked
我不小心打破他心爱的"兴隆华盛顿"时
His Freddie "boom-boom" Washington.
他非常的沮丧
I'm just kidding. Hey, let's eat.
开玩笑的 去吃吧
Oh, you weren't kidding, were you?
你不是真的在开玩笑 对吧
No.
当然不是
What do you want, Blair?
你来干嘛 布莱尔
Forgiveness.
求你原谅
I'm so sorry, Chuck.
真的很抱歉 恰克
I made a mistake.
我做错了
I know there's no excuse, but... It was just a kiss.
我知道不该找借口 但那只是一个吻
The people you manipulate...
被你玩弄的那些人
I know how little respect you have for them.
我知道 你根本从未尊重过他们
But not you. I don't feel that way about you.
但不是对你 我从未那样对你
And I won't ever do it again. I promise.
而且再也不会那样做了 我发誓
It was a mistake. I'm in a meeting.
那是个意外 我在开会
Call you later?
那我再打给你
Hey, mom. I'm at the place. I ordered you a croissant.
妈妈 我到了 我帮你点了羊角面包
Oh, honey, thank you, but I'm already on the road.
亲爱的 谢谢 但我已经在路上了
Yeah, it's such a long drive, and I wanted to get an early
路程很长 我想早点到
No, I get it.
没事 我理解
And you know I can't leave your dad alone too long.
你知道的 我不能离开你♥爸♥爸太久
Yeah, t-tell dad I said hi.
好 帮我向爸爸问好
I will. Love you.
会的 我爱你
Me, too.
我也是
When it comes to family, we're all still children at heart.
遇到亲情时 在内心深处我们仍旧是子女
Hey.
嗨
No matter how old we get,
无论我们多大
We always need a place to call home.
永远都需要一个称之为家的地方
Because without the people you love most...
因为 若没有你最爱的人分享
You can't help but feel all alone in the world.
你在这世上会不自觉地孤独
You want it?
想吃点吗
Thanks.
多谢
Fortunately, misery loves company...
幸运的是 痛苦喜欢与人作伴
Well, for now at least.
至少目前看来是这样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表