剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Have you really been scheming with Blair?
你真的和布莱尔策划了这一切吗
Uh, yeah, I-I know it sounds crazy, but--
没错 我知道听起来很疯狂 但是
So it's official-- you've sunk to Jenny's level.
那这是真的了 你变得和珍妮一样了
I was doing it to help her.
我想帮她
Although it didn't exactly turn out
虽然结局不是我
As I planned. Really? I am shocked
计划的那样 真的吗 太震惊了
The point is, it doesn't matter. She's not worth our time.
重点是这没什么大不了的 她不值得我们浪费时间
She's not the only one.
她又不是唯一一个
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
Well, we won't. Like I said, I'm--I'm done with Jenny.
那我们就别做了 我放弃珍妮了
I'm not talking about Jenny.
我不是指珍妮这件事
Jonathan, come on.
乔纳森 别这样
I promise I'll never talk to her again.
我保证不再跟她说话
It's not about Jenny. It's about who you've become.
和珍妮无关 我是说你变了一个人
I liked you because you were different from everyone else.
我喜欢你是因为你与众不同
You were smart and you knew who you were.
你聪明 知道自己的本性
You didn't need to prove anything to anyone.
你无需向别人证明你自己
And now?
可现在呢
I'm...
我...
I'm sorry, Eric, but it's over.
抱歉 艾瑞克 我们结束了
You were the one who said
是你说不要把
To restrict our scheming to outsiders.
咱们的计划告诉外人
Desperate times, desperate measures.
无论什么时间 无论什么方法
And I'm willing to accept my punishment.
我愿意接受惩罚
In fact, I left a few props up in the lounge.
而且楼上休息室有些小道具
Sadly, your punishment is going to be an evening without me.
很不幸 你的惩罚将是独守空床
I'm gonna spend it with my best friend.
而我呢 要陪我最好的朋友
Oh, and if you ever loan out my lingerie again...
如果你要是再出租我的内衣
Well...
那么
I just hope you like me in flannel.
那我就穿厚睡袍睡觉
Eric.
埃里克
I thought maybe you bailed.
我以为你已经走了
Did you see it? It was awesome.
感觉如何 很不错吧
I really showed Blair. She even admitted it herself.
布莱尔对我刮目相看 她自己都承认了
Yeah, you really showed her.
确实 你做到了
Hey, look, I'm sorry about Jonathan becoming collateral damage.
很抱歉乔纳森变成了牺牲品
But you understand, right? I had no choice.
但你知道 我没别的选择
And you did lie to me.
而你还对我撒谎
Oh, a bunch of us are going to Serafina. You wanna come?
我们要去塞拉菲娜 你来吗
Go celebrate with your friends.
你们好好玩吧
Okay.
好吧
You know, you really put yourself on the radar tonight.
你知道你今晚成了众矢之的
Better not make that mistake again, or you'll pay for real.
别再犯这种错误 否则你会死的很惨
She can threaten me all she wants.
她可以随意威胁我
I'm not going back to social oblivion.
但我不会再默默无闻下去
Don't worry.
别担心
Next time we take Jenny down, it'll be for good.
下次我们会彻底把她扳倒的
Some people think that when the party ends,
有人认为派对结束就意味着
The night is over.
今晚就过去了
But I've found
但我发现
It's when the music stops and the lights come up
当音乐停止 灯光复明的时候
That the real trouble begins.
真正的麻烦才刚开始
Hi.
你好
I'm glad you came. I want to apologize.
很高兴你能来 不好意思
I shouldn't have said anything.
我什么都不该说的
No, I'm--i'm glad you did.
我很高兴你说了
But I don't think it's a good idea
只是我觉得我不应该
For me to work for you anymore.
再为你工作了
I actually came here to say that I quit.
我来是想提出辞职
I completely understand why you'd want to quit
在我今天说了那些之后
After what I said today.
我非常理解你为什么想辞职
But don't throw this away, Serena.
但请别这样离开
You deserve this opportunity.
这个机会是你争取得来的
And I want you there.
而且我想让你留下来
For whatever reason, I trust you,
我无条件的相信你
And I don't have many people I can say that about
像你这样我能倾述的人 可没几个
In my work or my life.
无论工作还是生活中
Yeah, I, uh...
我理解
I feel the same way.
我也有同感
And I promise to never cross that line.
而且我保证绝不再越界了
We're both adults.
咱们都是成年人了
We'll just agree to keep things friendly and professional.
咱们只谈友情和工作
Okay.
好吧
Friendly and professional.
友情和工作
Plus, I still owe you for the injury.
另外对于弄伤你我很内疚
Yeah.
没事
Serena!
瑟琳娜
I mean, serena, there you are.
原来你在这里啊
May I speak to you alone for a moment, please?
我能单独和你谈谈吗
Hey, Tripp.
嘿 特里普
Blair, it's okay.
布莱尔 没事的
I'll call you tomorrow. I'm... I'm fine.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 我没事
I can see that.
看得出来
I'm sorry. She's a little...
抱歉 她有点
Did you even...
你曾经
I still really don't get
我始终不明白
How these events work.
这些事情到底怎么回事
One chance, two chances.
一次又一次的
Jonathan, Graham, Nate.
乔纳森, 格雷厄姆, 内特
Even I can't explain that one.
连我也没法解释
But I don't think I've seen jenny this happy... Ahh.
但是自从珍妮八岁自己做了条裙子
Since she was 8 and made her first dress.
之后就从没这么高兴过
Thanks, lil.
这得感谢你
I know the committee didn't make it easy for you
我知道因为你让汉弗瑞
To let in a humphrey from brooklyn.
进来委员会没有放过你
Well, what kind of parents would we be
做父母的如果不努力让子女高兴
If we didn't do what we could do to make our children happy?
其他的还能做什么呢
Mmm. Coming to bed?
去睡觉吗
Mm, yeah, in a minute.
嗯 马上
Uh, Vanya said there's something
文雅说有些东西
to sign for to pass the street
需要签下字
Okay. Yeah. Mm.
好的
You better get your beauty rest now,
你最好趁现在好好睡一觉
Because it looks like things could get ugly in the morning.
因为明早事情可能会很糟
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表